Anthony Bourdain: I'd Poison Trump If They Asked Me To Cater

Liberals are always threatening to kill the president. They can't help themselves. They're extremely violent people.

So where were all you when it was Obama who was being threatened? And homeland security is not a big deal. I got a visit when i said Bush should be assassinated back in 2001.

So where were all you when it was Obama who was being threatened? And homeland security is not a big deal. I got a visit when i said Bush should be assassinated back in 2001.

Who are all of the known conservatives that said they'd blow up the white house, behead Trump or poison him?

Who are all of the known conservatives that said they'd blow up the white house, behead Trump or poison him?
Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage Rant

Yea, you guys always play the Ted Nugent card. What else you got?

Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage Rant

Yea, you guys always play the Ted Nugent card. What else you got?
You asked!

N-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Ted Nugent!!!

He asked, retard. All caught up now?

He asked, retard. All caught up now?

I was caught up before cumstain.

Just think how much better America would be right now if Bush jr had not been able to start wars.

Every prominent liberal in the country can call for the assassination of Trump and it's ok because Ted Nugent once alluded to doing harm to Obama.

Just think how much better America would be right now if Bush jr had not been able to start wars.

Just think how much America would be right now if there weren't so many libtards like you here.

An asshole chef!? What is this world coming to?

The thing that gets me with this (and it only gets me a little) Is he takes pains to visit the parts of the country that most progressives ignores, hangs out with the locals, and seems to get along with them OK. He even called out the whole hollywood/celebrity thing a few months back.

Either he was drunk and was just making a bad joke, or maybe the TDS has spread to him a bit.

I think he was obviously joking.
I do not know what his politics are, I would say a mixture of libertarian and a fierce free marketer.
Keep in mind he said he was "deeply disappointed" by President Obama....like anyone should be.

And P.S. - the post title is misleading. He said no such thing. He was asked if North Korea's "President" and Trump was going to sit down and he was asked to cater what would he serve....he said "hemlock" and laughed.
This was immediately after saying all manner of bad things against North Korea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back