“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Better than what? You remain the dumbest, most ignorant poster on this board! No one is close to your uneducated ass! Does your sheriff know you spew this shit?
Anything simp I am your better.
Simp you're a fucking leftists you are already ignorantly inadequate just for being a leftist.
I'm not stupid enough to be a leftist and defend this banana republic you so ignorantly support.

Simp you're a fucking leftists you are already ignorantly inadequate just for being a leftist.
I'm not stupid enough to be a leftist and defend this banana republic you so ignorantly support.
So you will lead your 3%ers in the civil war! You are so ignorant you think you will have, what, 100 other idiots behind you? Maybe 50? 25?
Yeah. Go for it while we, the Real Americans, call in our drones! Be sure to kiss your ass goodbye before putting your pants on!
Dumbass!

So you will lead your 3%ers in the civil war! You are so ignorant you think you will have, what, 100 other idiots behind you? Maybe 50? 25?
Yeah. Go for it while we, the Real Americans, call in our drones! Be sure to kiss your ass goodbye before putting your pants on!
Dumbass!
Yep I've triggered you weak minded dumb ass

Suborning perjury is a crime. There is no reason not to believe this man. I mean what else can they do to him? We have never seen a political purge like this. This man was framed.
He told us that the prosecutors in the Department of Justice attempted to coerce him into signing a false statement that would implicate President Trump by swearing that “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6th.”

You whore for criminals

LOL

And yet, I can not recall a single time you made that observation when outlets like Salon, counter punch, or DailyKOS have made it to these boards, weird, huh?

Look, I understand you don’t care for hyper partisan reporting, sensationalism, or logic stretching in reporting, unless of course we’re talking about a narrative that YOU have bought into.

From what we’ve seen take place over the past few years, and the obsession with Trump, to deflect from the Biden’s clear malfeasance, culminating in now the first time in American history of a sitting POTUS using his DoJ, along with what I see as unqualified Judges, due to their inability to preside because of ideological bias, from election irregularities, to now jailing a Presidential candidate in an election season to throw an election in favor of a sitting president, is something we’ve seen in third world banana republics.

You seem to support that. Shameful.

Excep we’re not linking any of the hyper partisan left media you noted. Nor do most of us even read them, so why are using those as your examples of untrustworthy media that we’re following I don’t know.

And then you getting falsely claim that Joe Biden is committing crimes when you’ve provided provided absolutely no evidence of these crimes.

And here’s a fucking clue Mac. The election season is in two years from the date of the election. It’s six months. Trump declared his candidacy to keep from being indicted and jailed and you’re dumb enough that you keep falling for his bullshit.

He doesn't support Jo Biden like you do whore

You said “He whores for criminals”. The only White House criminal still living is Donald J Trump. He’s the only guy who whores around.

You keep voting for this grifter, liar, and thief. What does that say about your ability to discern whether someone is on honest?

Every Republican accusation is a confession.

You said “He whores for criminals”. The only White House criminal still living is Donald J Trump. He’s the only guy who whores around.

You keep voting for this grifter, liar, and thief. What does that say about your ability to discern whether someone is on honest?

Every Republican accusation is a confession.
Here who said that dumbass
You whore for criminals

LOL

Here who said that dumbass

But it’s not true Reb. Biden isn’t a criminal and the previous poster isn’t whoring for him.

But you’re out here every day selling your soul for that fat old criminal, Donald Trump.

Even his own family has dumped him, but you’re still whoring, for him Reb.

Excep we’re not linking any of the hyper partisan left media you noted. Nor do most of us even read them, so why are using those as your examples of untrustworthy media that we’re following I don’t know.

And then you getting falsely claim that Joe Biden is committing crimes when you’ve provided provided absolutely no evidence of these crimes.

And here’s a fucking clue Mac. The election season is in two years from the date of the election. It’s six months. Trump declared his candidacy to keep from being indicted and jailed and you’re dumb enough that you keep falling for his bullshit.
And the minute he announced people like you shit your bloomers, because you know deep down Joe is unfit at the least, and totally corrupt in the likeliest…

In fact, I’ll be surprised if he makes it til Christmas at this rate…

And the minute he announced people like you shit your bloomers, because you know deep down Joe is unfit at the least, and totally corrupt in the likeliest…

In fact, I’ll be surprised if he makes it til Christmas at this rate…

I had to clean my screen after reading that piece of bullshit.

Once again, you’re projecting the hysteria of the Republican Party and their fears over their leader, being arrested and convicted of the crimes we all watched him commit.

Yesterday, President Biden’s son was indicted for crimes connected with the purchase of a handgun, which have never been charged in the state of Delaware in the past, unless the gun involved was used in the subsequent crime.

Notice how President Biden didn’t take to the airwaves to call this prosecution unprecedented and unfair? Do you notice how when Hillary Clinton is threatened with another investigation she shrugs and says “so what”.

None of these people are shitting their pants over anything Republicans are saying because none of it is true. People who have committed no crimes, are not living in fear of investigations, nor are they calling them witchhunts or unfair.

The current Republican hysteria over the crimes that Donald Trump has been charged with are because they know he’s guilty and they know he’s going to jail because they watched him commit these crimes on TV just like we did.

Republicans seem to think that Republicans getting caught is unfair. Stupid is as stupid does.

Whatever happened to the Constitution? “All men are created equal”. You are better than NO ONE.

Then you prove that you hate the United States of America and want to get rid of more than half the people living in it, which makes you unfit to be in American.

Forum List

Back