Another Win For The Good Guys

What is the problem guys? The FBI should be raiding people who break the law....right?

So should the FBI be raiding the home of a 6 year old who swiped a pack of gum? 25 agents in full riot gear?

Or is the law the law, no difference in your failing mind?

Silly girl, why would a libertarian favor the Govt holding a trial when we can just deal with the problem ourselves?

Libertarians are not Anarchists. Libertarians are not anti-government. They are not anti-Constitutional rights. Libertarians believe in the smallest government possible, not no government. They also believe the government should make sure our rights are not violated as opposed to violating them.

Libertarians are not Anarchists. Libertarians are not anti-government. They are not anti-Constitutional rights. Libertarians believe in the smallest government possible, not no government. They also believe the government should make sure our rights are not violated as opposed to violating them.

This is what I thought. Definitely not vigilante justice

Sure, come in an ruin my fun. :mad:

This is what I thought. Definitely not vigilante justice

Sadly many who pretend to be Libertarian had no problem with Breonna Taylor, Elijah McClain and a long list of others having their rights violated. One of the few that stood up was Amon Bundy.

And on a case by case basis. I would think. Yes?
Always. This logical focus to keep the blame on specific players involved needs to be utilized more in all things politic. Instead we have blanket labeling, I participate in this as well when referencing leftists; even leftists have various thoughts not all in unison, well a few at least like what’s the best vacation spot etc.

Sadly many who pretend to be Libertarian had no problem with Breonna Taylor, Elijah McClain and a long list of others having their rights violated. One of the few that stood up was Amon Bundy.
Just curious, assuming you’re familiar with my posts and I have had a few rounds with you so I am guessing you have read several. Do you believe I am one of these libertarian
pretenders? Please note that I’ve use the small ‘l’ not capital ‘L’ that identifies one of the official party members. For many years I never even called myself a libertarian until after taking multiple tests covering all political issues to determine where I fall on the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back