Another win for the good guys!

While I enjoy the views, one has to wonder about sanitation regulations in a place that serves food products. I mean they have to wear gloves (and many places masks) to serve food but g-strings and pasties is OK? Sanity and common sense are dead in the world of today.
Hair coverings like hair nets for cooks. I wonder if g-strings are required for that same purpose?

While I enjoy the views, one has to wonder about sanitation regulations in a place that serves food products. I mean they have to wear gloves (and many places masks) to serve food but g-strings and pasties is OK? Sanity and common sense are dead in the world of today.

They are serving coffee, not a hot breakfast

A woman's right to wear pasties & g-strings should depends on her age and weight!

Bikini baristas in a Washington city were banned from wearing pasties and g-strings to work, and a U.S. district court ruled that it was unconstitutional.

The judgment centered on dress code laws the city of Everett passed in 2017, which the workers say clearly targeted the businesses where they worked.

U.S. District Judge Ricardo Martinez found the dress code, which required all “quick service facility” workers to wear shorts and T-shirts that would cover their midriffs, violates the equal protection clause of the U.S. Constitution as well as the Washington State Constitution’s 14th Amendment because it targets women’s clothing and not men’s.

Well done Judge Martinez!

If you are offended by what they are wearing, get your coffee somewhere else.
Limiting government authority in favor of individual liberty is a win worth celebrating.

Just a note: Just because I am against censorship I also would never go to such a place. Those type of places never stay in business long anyway.

Bikini baristas in a Washington city were banned from wearing pasties and g-strings to work, and a U.S. district court ruled that it was unconstitutional.

The judgment centered on dress code laws the city of Everett passed in 2017, which the workers say clearly targeted the businesses where they worked.

U.S. District Judge Ricardo Martinez found the dress code, which required all “quick service facility” workers to wear shorts and T-shirts that would cover their midriffs, violates the equal protection clause of the U.S. Constitution as well as the Washington State Constitution’s 14th Amendment because it targets women’s clothing and not men’s.

Well done Judge Martinez!

If you are offended by what they are wearing, get your coffee somewhere else.
That depends, what do the woman look like?

I don’t think about your junk. I merely replied to a post.

You’re quite the narcissist.

Dude, you brought it up, thus you were thinking about it.

Bit late to back track on it now

Weird how the MAGA morons see a thread about women in G-strings and pasties and instantly think of me wearing the same thing.

I guess we know which way they roll.
maybe it's all the pics you send out of you in that outfit.

Again, you moron. It was a reply.

Get back to staring at yourself in a mirror, Narcissus. 😂

Yes, it was a reply where you brought up my junk even though it has nothing to do with the discussion.

Forum List

Back