Another Win For The Good Guys

Just curious, assuming you’re familiar with my posts and I have had a few rounds with you so I am guessing you have read several. Do you believe I am one of these libertarian
pretenders? Please note that I’ve use the small ‘l’ not capital ‘L’ that identifies one of the official party members. For many years I never even called myself a libertarian until after taking multiple tests covering all political issues to determine where I fall on the political spectrum.

I don't put a lot of faith in these tests. They are created to obtain a certain outcome. I would hope one would choose what to believe based upon actual positions.

Libertarians are not Anarchists. Libertarians are not anti-government. They are not anti-Constitutional rights. Libertarians believe in the smallest government possible, not no government. They also believe the government should make sure our rights are not violated as opposed to violating them.
Then why are Libertarians Republicans and vote exclusively Republican when Republicans are in fact violating citizens’ rights: the right to vote, the right to equal protection of the law, the right to due process, and the right to privacy – just to note a few.

Libertarians need to leave the GOP and stop voting Republican or stop lying about believing the government should make sure our rights are not violated.

Forum List

Back