Another Undeclared, Unconstitutional War

There is no country on the planet that challenge the US militarily either conventionally or with Nuclear weapons.

A nuclear armed Iran..is much less a threat to the US then a nuclear armed Pakistan or North Korea.

I agree with you, Sallow. But, more anti American countries that have them ups the chance of one being used. Pakistan to me is the most dangerous country in the world right now. The government and miltary seem to be influx. North Korea is lorded over by China, so China has a lot of leverage over them, so I think NK would be in check right now.

The only reason that Iran would have a nuke..is to stop an invasion.

And they've got a history of other countries messing with them.

Best thing we can do is welcome them to the nuclear club..and let them know if they launch against their neighbors..they will become the biggest glass parking lot in the world about an hour after that.

So you're of the belief you can reason with terrorists?

Isn't that what obama said he was going to do? How has that worked out so far?

And did you forget about the part where Iran says they're going wipe Israel off the face of the earth? That doesn't sound like just stop an invasion talk.

Last edited:
Assassinating Scientists is going to far.
Mr. Sallow. Take a deep breath. Who is claiming the holocaust is a myth? Hint: he's the fella in Iran who said he didn't say he wanted to erase Israel off the face of the map, but "did not say it" no less than 15 times to his Arab brothers. As a young man, he also is pictured holding Americans hostage with an AK-47 in his hands during the Carter administration when terrorists hijacked and took Americans hostage in Tehran, where the hijacked plane was welcomed. I think he goes by the name of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and is now President of Iran, so people listen more attentively to his bullshit or are hanged in public after a due amount of humiliation and pain. American hostages dispute Ahmadinejad's denial of holding them hostage and so did former President of Iran.

Are you sure you want to go along with Iran's latest bs scenario that creates America into bad guys and themselves entitled angels who get 72 virgins apiece as a reward for mayhem and murder of non-muslims who are not warm in particular to the khomeini?

I hope you adjust your thinking just a little bit, considering how Ahmadinejad ordered super IEDs on American troops when the Congress ordered $400,000 upgrades on the metal in troop Humvees that should have protected them better, but failed when Ahmadinejad figured out a more sophisticated way to hurt Americans with his bad boy friends in certain old Axis countries of WWII who cling to hatred of America for sloughing off the Nazi crimes against humanity.

I think if you thought of those same facts all at once, you'd realize the real enemy of America is the one who took out their own scientists as a huge publicity stunt to slant public favor in their direction. Maybe he did just a little false witnessing?

Last edited:
That is a lie. You have, more than once, advocating 'hurting Jews'.
If you have evidence of me calling for the killing of Jews on any post then please post it.

Otherwise, you are the one who is being untruthful. :doubt:

You know you do it. Anyone who cares to investigate it will know also.

You're a lying little anti-semite.
So in other words; you are just making up stuff as per your usual M.O. :cuckoo:

That's kind of like saying Gary Coleman (when he was alive) was developing a right hook to use against Mike Tyson.

And? So what?

How is it like that?

:cuckoo:

There is no country on the planet that challenge the US militarily either conventionally or with Nuclear weapons.

A nuclear armed Iran..is much less a threat to the US then a nuclear armed Pakistan or North Korea.
Iran has a long history of aiding terrorists. Do you really think the idea of giving terrorists a warhead hasn't occurred to them?

That is a lie. You have, more than once, advocating 'hurting Jews'.
If you have evidence of me calling for the killing of Jews on any post then please post it.

Can one disagree with or criticize Israeli foreign policy, or the U.S.'s relationship with Israel, without being anti-semitic?

Can one oppose Zionism without being anti-semitic?

Can one disagree with or criticize Israeli foreign policy, or the U.S.'s relationship with Israel, without being anti-semitic?

1) No.
2) No.

I agree with you, Sallow. But, more anti American countries that have them ups the chance of one being used. Pakistan to me is the most dangerous country in the world right now. The government and miltary seem to be influx. North Korea is lorded over by China, so China has a lot of leverage over them, so I think NK would be in check right now.

The only reason that Iran would have a nuke..is to stop an invasion.

And they've got a history of other countries messing with them.

Best thing we can do is welcome them to the nuclear club..and let them know if they launch against their neighbors..they will become the biggest glass parking lot in the world about an hour after that.

So you're of the belief you can reason with terrorists?

Isn't that what obama said he was going to do? How has that worked out so far?

And did you forget about the part where Iran says they're going wipe Israel off the face of the earth? That doesn't sound like just stop an invasion talk.

You'd be surprised what happens when you stop messing with the internal affairs of other countries. Seriously.

Terrorism seems to quell when you deal with it in some pretty concrete ways. First..eliminate the more violent faction, quickly..and proportional to the violence. Second, remove the reason they are coming at ya.

Seems to work wonders.

How is it like that?

Iran has a long history of aiding terrorists. Do you really think the idea of giving terrorists a warhead hasn't occurred to them?

Is that a sufficient justification for state sponsored terrorist actions against Iranian scientists?

Is that a sufficient justification for state sponsored terrorist actions against Iranian scientists?
I repeat:

Iran makes a claim. There is no independent verification or corroborating evidence. But because it makes America look bad, you immediately and unquestioningly believe it.

1) No.
2) No.

So the United States has no choice but to unequivocally, unreservedly support any and all Israeli government policies, or else we are anti-semitic as a nation? That's daft.

How is it like that?

What's your point? So does the United States. Add in..the US has invaded or had some deterimental effect to almost every country on the planet..and has actually used atomics against a civilian population.

Pakistan and North Korea are much less stable then Iran. Far as I know..no one has given terrorists nuclear material. And actually...it's been countries that were part of the former Soviet Union that's engaged in that nonsense. But thanks to joint efforts by American ( Which, by the way, Conservatives want to defund ) and Russian agencies..those attempts were thwarted.

So you have the proof that the US or Israel was behind the assination of the scientists. Good, let's see it, I've been looking.

For all I know, it could have been some homegrown Iranians that had enough of the regime.

Assassinating Scientists is going to far.
Mr. Sallow. Take a deep breath. Who is claiming the holocaust is a myth? Hint: he's the fella in Iran who said he didn't say he wanted to erase Israel off the face of the map, but "did not say it" no less than 15 times to his Arab brothers. As a young man, he also is pictured holding Americans hostage with an AK-47 in his hands during the Carter administration when terrorists hijacked and took Americans hostage in Tehran, where the hijacked plane was welcomed. I think he goes by the name of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and is now President of Iran, so people listen more attentively to his bullshit or are hanged in public after a due amount of humiliation and pain. American hostages dispute Ahmadinejad's denial of holding them hostage and so did former President of Iran.

Are you sure you want to go along with Iran's latest bs scenario that creates America into bad guys and themselves entitled angels who get 72 virgins apiece as a reward for mayhem and murder of non-muslims who are not warm in particular to the khomeini?

I hope you adjust your thinking just a little bit, considering how Ahmadinejad ordered super IEDs on American troops when the Congress ordered $400,000 upgrades on the metal in troop Humvees that should have protected them better, but failed when Ahmadinejad figured out a more sophisticated way to hurt Americans with his bad boy friends in certain old Axis countries of WWII who cling to hatred of America for sloughing off the Nazi crimes against humanity.

I think if you thought of those same facts all at once, you'd realize the real enemy of America is the one who took out their own scientists as a huge publicity stunt to slant public favor in their direction. Maybe he did just a little false witnessing?

Not sure if you are really up on your history..Ms. Becki. You know about Operation Ajax?

We can use nuke weapons in Iraq yet Iran should not have the option...

This is CIA style...

I repeat:

Iran makes a claim. There is no independent verification or corroborating evidence. But because it makes America look bad, you immediately and unquestioningly believe it.

I said no such thing. I'm asking you the question based on your claim.

Many Americans have been brain washed into thinking that Israel is our 51st state.

And that we must defend Israel to the last American citizen.

I have read the U.S. Constitution and there is nothing about the U.S.A. being obligated to helping to defend or support that terrorist, apartheid abortion called Israel.

So you have the proof that the US or Israel was behind the assination of the scientists. Good, let's see it, I've been looking.

For all I know, it could have been some homegrown Iranians that had enough of the regime.

For some strange reason..every Iranian scientist that has cooperated with the IAEA, winds up dead. :eusa_shhh:

I'm am asking whether or not what daveman says justifies assassinating Iranian scientists. It's a principle question; it is irrelevant who actually killed the scientists.

Forum List

Back