Another Undeclared, Unconstitutional War

Prove America had anything to do with the scientists death... anything that isn't coming from Iran. Your "blame America first" attitude is noted.

Isn't that what they're threatening to do? I watched on the news just this morning as they should video of "Iranian gun boats harassing US Navy."

You didn't answer the question.
There wasn't a question worthy of an answer.

You're a blame America first liberal shit bag just like pissonthetree.

I asked the same question you did, you moron.

If Israel or the US were behind this it would qualify as a state sponsor of terrorism.

Terrorism, by definition, is an attack with little or no military advantage to create...wait for it....terror... Attacking an Air Craft carrier would actually carry significant military objective. And it would lead to significant military retaliation. Seriously, Googling terms you don't understand when you use them would be a best practice.

Last edited:
If Israel or the US were behind this it would qualify as a state sponsor of terrorism.
Ahmadinejad thanks you for your unconditional support, too.

We all already know you have nothing intelligent to contribute. No need to run up the score.
In summary:

Iran makes a claim. There is no independent verification or corroborating evidence. But because it makes America look bad, you immediately and unquestioningly believe it.

That pretty much cover it?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sadly, our ZOG government takes it's orders from Israel. :doubt:

The only good Jew is a dead Jew, right Adolph?
No, my names not Adolph.

And you will never find any post of mine advocating hurting Jews. :cool:

So do you condemn the terrorists who shoot missiles into Israeli cities and neighborhoods as the terrorists they are and call for them to be stopped and brought to justice?

With the war in Iraq over and Afghanistan a grinding stalemate, the American Empire needs a fresh war to keep Americans afraid and in line – and the neo-cons are playing their role perfectly: whether it’s communists or Iranians, they beat the drums of war.

With the war in Iraq over and Afghanistan a grinding stalemate, the American Empire needs a fresh war to keep Americans afraid and in line – and the neo-cons are playing their role perfectly: whether it’s communists or Iranians, they beat the drums of war.
Psssst! Democrats are running the country.

Liberals aren't strong on facts, are they? :lol:

Psssst! Democrats are running the country.

Liberals aren't strong on facts, are they? :lol:
I think he was having BOOOOSH!!!! flashbacks. :lol:

The only good Jew is a dead Jew, right Adolph?
No, my names not Adolph.

So do you condemn the terrorists who shoot missiles into Israeli cities and neighborhoods as the terrorists they are and call for them to be stopped and brought to justice?
I do not know of any terrorists who are shooting missiles into Israel??

Well, if Iran says it, it must be true. They've never lied to the world before, nope, they haven't.
I do not know of any instance where Iran has lied to the world as you claim?

So far they have been forthright and truthful in their dealings with other nations.

You're insane.
Please present any evidence or Link where Iran has lied to the world.

Or just admit that you are wrong.

Thank You in advance. :cool:

No, my names not Adolph.

I do not know of any terrorists who are shooting missiles into Israel??

I couldn't have made you look like a bigger jerk off, lying, playing your muslim games muslim if I'd tried.

It's muslims claiming they're moderate like you that make me not trust and/or dislike muslims in general. You are a liar and a fraud.

Last edited:
Assassinating Scientists is going to far.

It wasn't just a scientist. It was an Iranian scientist working on building a bomb that they can use to blow your ass into dust.

Still going to far?

Bomb, maybe. Blow OUR ass into dust, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL.

No

yikes.jpg

The executive branch of our government is committing us to another long nation building war, without consulting the congress. Without seeking approval from the representatives of the people.

Yes, you god damn right he is going to far.
Prove America had anything to do with the scientists death... anything that isn't coming from Iran. Your "blame America first" attitude is noted.

It wasn't just a scientist. It was an Iranian scientist working on building a bomb that they can use to blow your ass into dust.

Still going to far?

If the Iranians blew up an American aircraft carrier on the grounds that they were dealing with a threat of US air attacks on their nuclear facilities,

would that be going too far??
Isn't that what they're threatening to do? I watched on the news just this morning as they should video of "Iranian gun boats harassing US Navy."
LOL The world knows we are the only psycho nation that has the arrogance to use WMD and are scared to death of us. Ask Japan. Look at the pictures of the aftermath and pronounce how proud you are of your countries military. Killing millions of innocent men, women and children. Fuck the holier than though bullshit.

Still going to far?

Bomb, maybe. Blow OUR ass into dust, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL.

No

If the Iranians blew up an American aircraft carrier on the grounds that they were dealing with a threat of US air attacks on their nuclear facilities,

would that be going too far??
LOL The world knows we are the only psycho nation that has the arrogance to use WMD and are scared to death of us. Ask Japan. Look at the pictures of the aftermath and pronounce how proud you are of your countries military. Killing millions of innocent men, women and children. Fuck the holier than though bullshit.
Really? Did you forget December 7th, 1941?

Go fuck yourself.

I do not know of any instance where Iran has lied to the world as you claim?

So far they have been forthright and truthful in their dealings with other nations.

Then fucking move there. You'll be right in with the rest of those America hating muslims. You'll love it.
I don't hate America and have no reason to move to Iran.

But I wish that we had a leader who loves our country as much as Ahmadinejad loves Iran. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNmv4tErXys]Protesters killed in Iran clashes - 28 Dec 09 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back