Another Undeclared, Unconstitutional War

So do you condemn the terrorists who shoot missiles into Israeli cities and neighborhoods as the terrorists they are and call for them to be stopped and brought to justice?
I do not know of any terrorists who are shooting missiles into Israel??

I couldn't have made you look like a bigger jerk off, lying, playing your muslim games muslim if I'd tried.

It's muslims claiming they're moderate like you that make me not trust and/or dislike muslims in general. You are a liar and a fraud.
He ask me a question and I answered it honestly.

Only the Israeli's have missiles. (missiles have a guidance system) Rockets do not.

The Israeli's are the only terrorists shooting missiles. :doubt:

No, my names not Adolph.

And you will never find any post of mine advocating hurting Jews. :cool:

That is a lie. You have, more than once, advocating 'hurting Jews'.
If you have evidence of me calling for the killing of Jews on any post then please post it.

Otherwise, you are the one who is being untruthful. :doubt:

As long as they go quietly to the concentration camps:cuckoo:

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

If Israel or the US were behind this it would qualify as a state sponsor of terrorism.

Terrorism, by definition, is an attack with little or no military advantage to create...wait for it....terror... Attacking an Air Craft carrier would actually carry significant military objective. And it would lead to significant military retaliation. Seriously, Googling terms you don't understand when you use them would be a best practice.

Did you miss the part mentioning 'state sponsor' of terrorism? That makes your definition null and void.

If you have evidence of me calling for the killing of Jews on any post then please post it.

As long as they go quietly to the concentration camps:cuckoo:

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:
Thank You for proving my point.

As a long time friend to the Jewish people.

I was only looking for a final solution to protect them from anti-semitics who wish evil towards them. :cool:

Last edited:
If Israel or the US were behind this it would qualify as a state sponsor of terrorism.

Terrorism, by definition, is an attack with little or no military advantage to create...wait for it....terror... Attacking an Air Craft carrier would actually carry significant military objective. And it would lead to significant military retaliation. Seriously, Googling terms you don't understand when you use them would be a best practice.

Did you miss the part mentioning 'state sponsor' of terrorism? That makes your definition null and void.

Um...English your second language?

"State sponsored" terrorism is a type of terrorism. If it's not terrorism, it's not terrorism. State Sponsored terrorism would be like Iran arming Hammas to murder Israels. Attacking an aircraft carrier isn't terrorism, state sponsored or otherwise.

Last edited:

I couldn't have made you look like a bigger jerk off, lying, playing your muslim games muslim if I'd tried.

It's muslims claiming they're moderate like you that make me not trust and/or dislike muslims in general. You are a liar and a fraud.

Only the Israeli's have missiles. (missiles have a guidance system) Rockets do not.

Actually you just showed that if you are asked an honest question, you'll play word games. You evaded my question that way. I won't ask again because you're not going to answer it, Adolph.

Last edited:

I was only looking for a final solution to protect them from anti-semitics who wish evil towards them. :cool:

You protect them by protecting the people who wish evil towards them and tying their hands to defend themselves. I think they could use a few less friends like you.

Actually you just showed that if you are asked an honest question, you'll play word games. You evaded my question that way.
It's not my fault that you don't know the difference between a rocket and a missile. :cool:

You protect them by protecting the people who wish evil towards them and tying their hands to defend themselves. I think they could use a few less friends like you.
I don't know of anyone I have so called "protected"?? :doubt:

Actually you just showed that if you are asked an honest question, you'll play word games. You evaded my question that way.
It's not my fault that you don't know the difference between a rocket and a missile. :cool:

:dance:

It's irrelevant to my question. But it is relevant to your needing an excuse so you can dance around the question rather then answering it. But thanks for the education on missiles versus rockets since I don't have experience firing rockets into Jewish neighborhoods like you do since you can't get your arm on missiles. Did I use it right that time, Adolph?

I don't know of anyone I have so called "protected"?? :doubt:

The terrorists who fire rockets into Jewish neighborhoods. Got another word game to play to evade it again?

It wasn't just a scientist. It was an Iranian scientist working on building a bomb that they can use to blow your ass into dust.

Still going to far?

That's kind of like saying Gary Coleman (when he was alive) was developing a right hook to use against Mike Tyson.

And? So what?

How is it like that?

:cuckoo:

There is no country on the planet that challenge the US militarily either conventionally or with Nuclear weapons.

A nuclear armed Iran..is much less a threat to the US then a nuclear armed Pakistan or North Korea.

Assassinating Scientists is going to far.

It wasn't just a scientist. It was an Iranian scientist working on building a bomb that they can use to blow your ass into dust.

Still going to far?

msm-sheep.jpg

I think the real fear is that Iran would sell (or give) a nuclear device to a terrorist organization to use on another country. Iran wouldn't have to be the country pulling the trigger.
Sooner or later folks, the more countries that have nuclear weapons the more chance that one will be used.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That's kind of like saying Gary Coleman (when he was alive) was developing a right hook to use against Mike Tyson.

And? So what?

How is it like that?

There is no country on the planet that challenge the US militarily either conventionally or with Nuclear weapons.

A nuclear armed Iran..is much less a threat to the US then a nuclear armed Pakistan or North Korea.

I agree with you, Sallow. But, more anti American countries that have them ups the chance of one being used. Pakistan to me is the most dangerous country in the world right now. The government and miltary seem to be influx. North Korea is lorded over by China, so China has a lot of leverage over them, so I think NK would be in check right now.

How is it like that?

I agree with you, Sallow. But, more anti American countries that have them ups the chance of one being used. Pakistan to me is the most dangerous country in the world right now. The government and miltary seem to be influx. North Korea is lorded over by China, so China has a lot of leverage over them, so I think NK would be in check right now.

The only reason that Iran would have a nuke..is to stop an invasion.

And they've got a history of other countries messing with them.

Best thing we can do is welcome them to the nuclear club..and let them know if they launch against their neighbors..they will become the biggest glass parking lot in the world about an hour after that.

No, my names not Adolph.

And you will never find any post of mine advocating hurting Jews. :cool:

You know you do it. Anyone who cares to investigate it will know also.

You're a lying little anti-semite.

Like I said, a game playing muslim... and without skipping a beat, you prove me right again.

You are no friend to America, or Israel. I'd kick your deceitful ass out of this country if I was able.

Last edited:
Assassinating Scientists is going to far.

Still going to far?

And? So what?

Really? Hmmm.... I didn't know a midgets right hook could kill millions of people.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back