Another Undeclared, Unconstitutional War

Well, if Iran says it, it must be true. They've never lied to the world before, nope, they haven't.
I do not know of any instance where Iran has lied to the world as you claim?

So far they have been forthright and truthful in their dealings with other nations.

You don't believe that, you fucking scumbag.
Iran has been truthful in dealing with the U.S. and kept their word.

Where as, Israel our so called ally, lies to America all of the time. :doubt:

Developing a nuke weapon in Iran is different from having it done in Pakistan and India
and Israel?

Absolutely, The Governments of Pakistan, India, and Israel or not on record saying they want to wipe their Neighbors of the face of the Earth, None of the 3 are currently lead by a group of Clerics who preach about the coming of the 12th Imam and the Holy war that must proceed it, and more Importantly those 3 Countries already have nukes, and there is little we can do about it. Iran as of yet does not, and therefore there is still time to act.

Iran is a very Unique situation, and should not be compared to any other nation Currently trying to get Nukes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ]Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

YOUR REBUTTAL IS THE VIEW?

:eek: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

Absolutely, The Governments of Pakistan, India, and Israel or not on record saying they want to wipe their Neighbors of the face of the Earth, None of the 3 are currently lead by a group of Clerics who preach about the coming of the 12th Imam and the Holy war that must proceed it, and more Importantly those 3 Countries already have nukes, and there is little we can do about it. Iran as of yet does not, and therefore there is still time to act.

Iran is a very Unique situation, and should not be compared to any other nation Currently trying to get Nukes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ]Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

YOUR REBUTTAL IS THE VIEW?

:eek: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

no, did you watch the video? my(the) video was in response to the big lie that the media sheep and their minions repeat every day.

Last edited:
Sorry, folks, but we're NOT that good. IF this was a government-directed hit, I'd look at the Israelis, Brits or French. They're THAT good.

Assassinating Scientists is going to far.

It wasn't just a scientist. It was an Iranian scientist working on building a bomb that they can use to blow your ass into dust.

Still going to far?

While I don't like the thought of nuclear weapons in Iran, I think it's even worse in North Korea. They have long range missiles. Why did Republicans let North Korea develop those weapons?

I have my doubts about North Korea's claims to having long-range missiles that can reach the continental US or even Hawaii. North Korea is long on rhetoric and short on substance. Could be wrong, and I'll admit that upfront; however, based on my own personal experiences of a couple tours on the ROK during the Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong-Il regimes, North Korea's bark is worse than its bite when it comes to initiating, sustaining and surviving a major regional conflict.

Assassinating Scientists is going to far.

It wasn't just a scientist. It was an Iranian scientist working on building a bomb that they can use to blow your ass into dust.

Still going to far?

While I don't like the thought of nuclear weapons in Iran, I think it's even worse in North Korea. They have long range missiles. Why did Republicans let North Korea develop those weapons?

If there's a fire or a car wreck, you wonder how the Republicans caused it. You and TruthMatters are just the all out most stupid liberals on the board. Well dumb, my friend, you were up against some pretty stiff competition...

I do not know of any instance where Iran has lied to the world as you claim?

So far they have been forthright and truthful in their dealings with other nations.

You don't believe that, you fucking scumbag.
Iran has been truthful in dealing with the U.S. and kept their word.

Where as, Israel our so called ally, lies to America all of the time. :doubt:

Iran has denied its cowardly sponsorship of terrorism for decades. You need to put some action behind your supposed principles and go try living under the insane regime there for a while. Go be scared of women there for a while.

Bomb, maybe. Blow OUR ass into dust, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL.

No

Prove America had anything to do with the scientists death... anything that isn't coming from Iran. Your "blame America first" attitude is noted.

Isn't that what they're threatening to do? I watched on the news just this morning as they should video of "Iranian gun boats harassing US Navy."
LOL The world knows we are the only psycho nation that has the arrogance to use WMD and are scared to death of us. Ask Japan. Look at the pictures of the aftermath and pronounce how proud you are of your countries military. Killing millions of innocent men, women and children. Fuck the holier than though bullshit.
Really? Did you forget December 7th, 1941?

Go fuck yourself.
Sure did forget as well as our government has. Atomic bombs versus conventional weapons? Reminds me of how we as a nation were the first to use biological warfare. Forget the Native Americans and smallpox tainted blankets we gave them. I do understand your anger that someone attacked us on our soil however it is the naval facility it attacked unlike the U.S striking cities of a population of women and children. The 911 attack was an attack of cowards agree? They killed innocent people correct? Should not wars be fought on the battlefield by soldiers not wars waged on the citizens of nations who did not sign up for the killing of each other as a solution to our differences?

Why do Americans have their heads up their asses when it comes to the CIA? The CIA is a gigantic outmoded bureaucracy with a ....secret budget. The CIA's fingerprints were all over the assassination of the nuke scientist. Why not? Under Barry Obama we used NATO for assassinations of political leaders in Libiya and we used smart robot bombs to kill American citizens (without due process) in foreign countries who were deemed terrorists. Why not admit it and be honest?

Forum List

Back