Another Trump scam.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump wanted to speak before the UAW, but they declined and endorced Biden instead. Trump then spent $20,000 to speak at a non union business and pretend he was talking to union members. There were no union members there, but many attendees there were given union signs and told to hold them up in front of the camera. The crook shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse. Damn near everything he does is a scam.

Trump wanted to speak before the UAW, but they declined and endorced Biden instead. Trump then spent $20,000 to speak at a non union business and pretend he was talking to union members. There were no union members there, but many attendees there were given union signs and told to hold them up in front of the camera. The crook shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse. Damn near everything he does is a scam.

What do you expect from the biggest conman in history?

Are you insane or just mildly delusional? Biden is like Nero burning this country down with his insane policies but YOU are like a Dem Lib worried about deck chairs on the sinking ship USS Biden. Biden is the over riding issue. Biden is the problem.

Are you insane or just mildly delusional? Biden is like Nero burning this country down with his insane policies but YOU are like a Dem Lib worried about deck chairs on the sinking ship USS Biden. Biden is the over riding issue. Biden is the problem.
So trump's speech wasn't a scam? Please explain where I'm wrong about this incident.

So trump's speech wasn't a scam? Please explain where I'm wrong about this incident.
I don't care about Trump. Biden is the problem. He has huge issues that eclipses anything Trump has done. Biden's failed 1988 presidential bid because He lied and plagiarized. FACT.
Ashly Bidens Diary. Hunter Bidens laptop. Biden/Ukraine thing, Biden got millions from China but wont reveal WHY. Biden has had two mind altering animisms. Trump not so much.

I don't care about Trump. Biden is the problem. He has huge issues that eclipses anything Trump has done. Biden's failed 1988 presidential bid because He lied and plagiarized. FACT.
Ashly Bidens Diary. Hunter Bidens laptop. Biden/Ukraine thing, Biden got millions from China but wont reveal WHY. Biden has had two mind altering animisms. Trump not so much.
Ok. So you don't care if trump had a scam event? That's a yes or no question.

Nope. The bigger question is why you are fixated on Trump? I know he can be problematic. I am not sure I like him. But you didnt answer my questions previously about Biden, he's the root of our current crisis and the man is far worse that Trump in so many ways. But You are stuck in this anti Trump groove. I don't care. Biden IS the problem here.

Yes. An orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes: That's what he is.

He's only a problem because he's not your favored orange bag O' shit, magaturd. :rolleyes:

donald trump thanks you for your support and spreading his message,,

Biden always had the advantage. With support from the liberal media, he scammed America for better than three years but the crazy left thinks that everything Trump does is a scam.
True. Biden got paid millions from China for ? Biden unilaterally A) hands out cash and caused record inflation B) Abandons Afghanistan and Billions to the Taliban C) Opens the borders to god knows whom. With the support of the globalist mafia propaganda machine.

Let me reiterate for you hard of thinking: Biden got paid millions from China for ? Biden unilaterally A) hands out cash and caused record inflation B) Abandons Afghanistan and Billions to the Taliban C) Opens the borders to god knows whom.
Trump not so much. For those of you that are Biden supporters or otherwise mentally handicapped: THAT IS a HUGE DISTICTION.

Let me reiterate for you hard of thinking: Biden got paid millions from China for ? Biden unilaterally A) hands out cash and caused record inflation B) Abandons Afghanistan and Billions to the Taliban C) Opens the borders to god knows whom.
Trump not so much.
Where does he hand out all that cash? Asking for a friend.

Where does he hand out all that cash? Asking for a friend.
Oh my god, how old are you? The Biden economic stimulus package. 2021 they handed out over a thousand clams at random .. to you know, "stimulate" . Free money for not working. Go away now.

No, they don't care. They don't care that he's a criminal conman, a traitor & a rapist either.

Why? Cuz he told them he looooooves them & he's doing it all for them & their hurt feewings caused by the libs.

Biden always had the advantage. With support from the liberal media, he scammed America for better than three years but the crazy left thinks that everything Trump does is a scam.
Can you do any more than just string some words together without bothering to explain what you are refering to or how it has any bearing on the OP??

Forum List

Back