another trump racist appointee outs himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is said many geniuses are considered insane. BTW I have a 128 IQ and graduated Suma with a 4.0 GPA so thank you. You know how I got that? I busted my ass in school. It's called work. You should try it some time.

Now bow down to my superiority over you. Kiss my ass or kiss my ring! Makes no difference to me Libtard.

it's *summa*, and i doubt you've been within the same zip code

I doubt he's been on a college campus. he'd also know that it's cum laude or summa cum laude.

too funny.

It is said many geniuses are considered insane. BTW I have a 128 IQ and graduated Suma with a 4.0 GPA so thank you. You know how I got that? I busted my ass in school. It's called work. You should try it some time.

Now bow down to my superiority over you. Kiss my ass or kiss my ring! Makes no difference to me Libtard.

I doubt he's been on a college campus. he'd also know that it's cum laude or summa cum laude.

too funny.
or magna cum nada.

It's actually spelled either way....dummy.

Suma
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suma may refer to:

Suma - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Read the title of the link you idiot. Disliking religious people is neither racist, sexist or anti gay.
you think i bothered to read the actual article with a title like that?

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

:rofl:
Lol, you are an idiot.

Ignorant? Did you really just go there? After THIS thread?

commenting on stuff that you don't know about, while being too lazy to read the info you're making your dumbass comments on, is the definition of ignorance, you ignorant fuckwit

"Muslim hating is racist sexist and anti gay"
Why in the hell would anyone, beside a damn nut job, click on it?
You are a fucking rube.
Rumor has it that Trump is a muslim.
yCCReFP.jpg

Suma

Suma may refer to:

Suma - Wikipedia
Holy fuck, lol.

That's nothing, jughead ws
Telling the truth is now racist to the programmed clown bags.

The Drumpfster Fire is a racist.

Truth
Liberals are liars, so whatever they say, the opposite is true.

Enjoy eternity in Hell Lefty.

There is no hell originalshitholetree.
Sure there is. Anywhere regressive liberals are in control, they turn it into hell.

I would think that you would reference all the white rural areas of Merica that are addicted to opioids has places you claim as hell.

Suma

Suma may refer to:

Suma - Wikipedia
Holy fuck, lol.
The daily proof that regressives know so much that just isn't so keeps on coming!

Telling the truth is now racist to the programmed clown bags.

Truth

Sure there is. Anywhere regressive liberals are in control, they turn it into hell.

I would think that you would reference all the white rural areas of Merica that are addicted to opioids has places that to claim as hell.
Actual facts prove you lie.

Truth

I would think that you would reference all the white rural areas of Merica that are addicted to opioids has places that to claim as hell.
Actual facts prove you lie.
If it weren't for the dumbed down uneducated and illiterate liberal masses to kick around in this joint, this place wouldn't be any fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back