another trump racist appointee outs himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
the short fingered vulgarian doesn't even hire racists smart enough to keep it quiet

:rofl:

An appointee of President Trump has resigned from the federal agency that runs AmeriCorps and other service programs after remarks he made disparaging blacks, Muslims, gays, women, veterans with PTSD and undocumented immigrants surfaced in the news media.

Carl Higbie lasted less than six months as the chief of external affairs in the Corporation for National and Community Service.

‘I just don’t like Muslim people’: Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist and anti-gay remarks
I don't like Muslims either....so sue me.
They are commanded by The Koran to Lie to Infidels, so what is your excuse for pathological lying?

i can't help it

kinda like you and being a fuckwit
A fuckwit is several levels above a Libtard, so respect your superiors, little boy.

Read the title of the link you idiot. Disliking religious people is neither racist, sexist or anti gay.
you think i bothered to read the actual article with a title like that?

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

Lol, you are an idiot.

Ignorant? Did you really just go there? After THIS thread?

commenting on stuff that you don't know about, while being too lazy to read the info you're making your dumbass comments on, is the definition of ignorance, you ignorant fuckwit

Read the title of the link you idiot. Disliking religious people is neither racist, sexist or anti gay.

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

You hate Christians, so that makes you a bigot and a racist. And not just any imaginary one like you dream up every day, or one born of rhetoric, but you are a real flaming KKK, racist lynching, having sex with your sister flaming bigot.

At least "fuckwits" are getting laid. Libtards are afraid of pussy, so the best they can get is their own diseased Leftist Hand as a date!

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

Lol, you are an idiot.

commenting on stuff that you don't know about, while being too lazy to read the info you're making your dumbass comments on, is the definition of ignorance, you ignorant fuckwit

"Muslim hating is racist sexist and anti gay"
Why in the hell would anyone, beside a damn nut job, click on it?
You are a fucking rube.

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

You hate Christians, so that makes you a bigot and a racist. And not just any imaginary one like you dream up every day, or one born of rhetoric, but you are a real flaming KKK, racist lynching, having sex with your sister flaming bigot.

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

one normally has to go to a mental hospital to meet an intellect of your quality.

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

one normally has to go to a mental hospital to meet an intellect of your quality.
Or one could click on your threads.

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

Lol, you are an idiot.

You are a fucking rube.

what the fuck are you talking about, junior?

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

Lol, you are an idiot.

You are a fucking rube.

what the fuck are you talking about, junior?
Not only are you a rube and a hack, you also dont know how to internet. Sad. Bigly Sad.

You have to be a fucking idiot to call it racism for trashing a religion
You have to be an even bigger idiot to post it on a forum.
you have to be a trump voter not to be able to read the very small words in the op

Higbie said that black women think “breeding is a form of government employment,” that blacks were “lax of morality,” and that culture “is breeding this welfare and the high percentage of people on welfare in the black race.”

‘I just don’t like Muslim people’: Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist and anti-gay remarks

try to keep up, dumbfuck
Try to keep up asshole!
EVERY Trump voter is a WINNER!
Every Hillary voter is a LOSER!

you have to be a trump voter not to be able to read the very small words in the op

Higbie said that black women think “breeding is a form of government employment,” that blacks were “lax of morality,” and that culture “is breeding this welfare and the high percentage of people on welfare in the black race.”

try to keep up, dumbfuck
Try to keep up asshole!

the elegance of your prose has convinced me.

try to keep up, dumbfuck
Try to keep up asshole!
okay.

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

It is said many geniuses are considered insane. BTW I have a 128 IQ and graduated Suma with a 4.0 GPA so thank you. You know how I got that? I busted my ass in school. It's called work. You should try it some time.

Now bow down to my superiority over you. Kiss my ass or kiss my ring! Makes no difference to me Libtard.

the short fingered vulgarian doesn't even hire racists smart enough to keep it quiet

An appointee of President Trump has resigned from the federal agency that runs AmeriCorps and other service programs after remarks he made disparaging blacks, Muslims, gays, women, veterans with PTSD and undocumented immigrants surfaced in the news media.

Carl Higbie lasted less than six months as the chief of external affairs in the Corporation for National and Community Service.

in trumpworld, being racist pondscum is an asset.

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

It is said many geniuses are considered insane. BTW I have a 128 IQ and graduated Suma with a 4.0 GPA so thank you. You know how I got that? I busted my ass in school. It's called work. You should try it some time.

Now bow down to my superiority over you. Kiss my ass or kiss my ring! Makes no difference to me Libtard.
you graduadet Suma?

it's *summa*, and i doubt you've been within the same zip code

it's *summa*, and i doubt you've been within the same zip code
nah, Suma is something like Trump U.

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

ignorant and proud

the proto-trumpling

Donald is the stupidest least articulate president in my lifetime. and I pretty much thought we crossed that little bridge with dubya. but Donald makes dubya look like a genius.

you know, i'll tell you what people tell Donald.... if you were actually smart, you wouldn't need to tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back