another trump racist appointee outs himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
the short fingered vulgarian doesn't even hire racists smart enough to keep it quiet

:rofl:

An appointee of President Trump has resigned from the federal agency that runs AmeriCorps and other service programs after remarks he made disparaging blacks, Muslims, gays, women, veterans with PTSD and undocumented immigrants surfaced in the news media.

Carl Higbie lasted less than six months as the chief of external affairs in the Corporation for National and Community Service.

‘I just don’t like Muslim people’: Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist and anti-gay remarks

• Banned
to be fair, he outlasted the mooch, omarosa, reince priebus (aka the human anagram), michael flynn, sean spicer, katie walsh,tom price and sebastian gorka

so he's got that going for him, which is nice

Telling the truth is now racist to the programmed clown bags.

The fact that Trump employs racists and halfwits just shows how inclusive and tolerant he is of others :lol:

the short fingered vulgarian doesn't even hire racists smart enough to keep it quiet

An appointee of President Trump has resigned from the federal agency that runs AmeriCorps and other service programs after remarks he made disparaging blacks, Muslims, gays, women, veterans with PTSD and undocumented immigrants surfaced in the news media.

Carl Higbie lasted less than six months as the chief of external affairs in the Corporation for National and Community Service.

‘I just don’t like Muslim people’: Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist and anti-gay remarks

Read all of them. Who cares.

You have to be a fucking idiot to call it racism for trashing a religion
You have to be an even bigger idiot to post it on a forum.

In 2013, he spoke about giving away free firewood while working in Virginia Beach on “Sound of Freedom,” an Internet talk radio show that he hosted, according to CNN. Higbie said that black women think “breeding is a form of government employment,” that blacks were “lax of morality,” and that culture “is breeding this welfare and the high percentage of people on welfare in the black race.”

On another talk show in 2013, he expressed dislike for the term “African Americans.”

“The whole African American thing gets me whipped up because it’s like 99 percent — and I’m paraphrasing here — of people who write down African American have never been to Africa,” he said.

Oops :lol:

The fact that Trump employs racists and halfwits just shows how inclusive and tolerant he is of others :lol:

Everyone and anything not stamp-certified and approved for the Left is automatically disqualified as either racist or halfwit. You have labeled so many things as such, the terms and you no longer have any meaning or credibility.

you have to be a trump voter not to be able to read the very small words in the op

Higbie said that black women think “breeding is a form of government employment,” that blacks were “lax of morality,” and that culture “is breeding this welfare and the high percentage of people on welfare in the black race.”

try to keep up, dumbfuck

Everyone and anything not stamp-certified and approved for the Left is automatically disqualified as either racist or halfwit. You have labeled so many things as such, the terms and you no longer have any meaning or credibility.

Ironical post is ironical, since a few posts back you yourself labeled "the left" as "Liberal" did you not?

I don't like Muslims either....so sue me.
They are commanded by The Koran to Lie to, Deceive and Murder Infidels, so what is your excuse for pathological lying, and killing babies?

Islam is nothing but Satanism wrapped in lies and deceptions. But you keep sticking with your Loser god "the father of lies", like a good little liberal.

you have to be a trump voter not to be able to read the very small words in the op

Higbie said that black women think “breeding is a form of government employment,” that blacks were “lax of morality,” and that culture “is breeding this welfare and the high percentage of people on welfare in the black race.”

try to keep up, dumbfuck
Read the title of the link you idiot. Disliking religious people is neither racist, sexist or anti gay.
you think i bothered to read the actual article with a title like that?

I don't like Muslims either....so sue me.
They are commanded by The Koran to Lie to Infidels, so what is your excuse for pathological lying?

i can't help it

kinda like you and being a fuckwit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back