Another trial looms for ex-Trump campaign chairman Manafort

Ouch ... Bunch of more charges.

Yep. His goose is cooked.

----

If the Mueller children lose this first trial watch for the second one to be pulled....

Wanna bet?
Don't be a fool...you know you wouldn't pay up.....besides! I wouldn't bet for small potatoes....you couldn't afford to lose....so ya better watch it...kid

Yup, Manafort goes from the frying pan into the flames, as does the deceitful part of the Alt Right Trump lying media get banned on private social media platforms.

Indeed, it is "old news", but some on the Alt Right are crying, crying, crying about it.

----

If the Mueller children lose this first trial watch for the second one to be pulled....

Mueller has already sent two trials to a different court because he doesn't have a chance of winning them.
That is an opinion that may have a sad outcome this week and in several weeks to come.

----

Wanna bet?
Don't be a fool...you know you wouldn't pay up.....besides! I wouldn't bet for small potatoes....you couldn't afford to lose....so ya better watch it...kid

Except I won't loose clown, you will and you know it!

----

Mueller has already sent two trials to a different court because he doesn't have a chance of winning them.
That is an opinion that may have a sad outcome this week and in several weeks to come.

Two years now and you're no closer to dumping Trump than the day he took office. Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result, defines just how insane the American left has become.

Ouch ... Bunch of more charges. Yep. His goose is cooked.

Another Dorf Dorfman sock prediction same as Trump was going to get impeached any day now A YEAR AGO. Still waiting for even ONE of your wild claims to come true, jackass. No one gives a flying crap about Manafort anyway, fool. He's a NOBODY.

Ouch ... Bunch of more charges. Yep. His goose is cooked.

Another Dorf Dorfman sock prediction same as Trump was going to get impeached any day now A YEAR AGO. Still waiting for even ONE of your wild claims to come true, jackass. No one gives a flying crap about Manafort anyway, fool. He's a NOBODY.

I never once predicted Trump to be impeached ... not now not A YEAR AGO (chit, I only registered on here around 1 month ago or so) :D

Take a chill pill. ))

Forum List

Back