Another trial looms for ex-Trump campaign chairman Manafort

Ouch ... Bunch of more charges.

Yep. His goose is cooked.

----

If the Mueller children lose this first trial watch for the second one to be pulled....

Wanna bet?
Don't be a fool...you know you wouldn't pay up.....besides! I wouldn't bet for small potatoes....you couldn't afford to lose....so ya better watch it...kid

Except I won't loose clown, you will and you know it!
you said that in 2016 and again every time the media says Trump's in trouble.....he just gets stronger and mocks people like you and the media...it's actually fun to watch and makes me laugh out loud quite a bit.

Mueller will win both cases very easily.

Gotta laugh.

The jury went home with no verdict.

If Mueller had a good case the jury would have already reached a verdict.

You like to count your chickens before they hatch. Yes indeed.
Claudette, with predictions like that in cases like this, if you were the jury expert for the defense, everyone of your accused would be hung.

The point remains the case is very, very complex, and the jury will do its do diligence.

When the guilty verdict comes in, I will remind you, and we see if you apologize.

Mueller will win both cases very easily.

Gotta laugh.

The jury went home with no verdict.

If Mueller had a good case the jury would have already reached a verdict.

You like to count your chickens before they hatch. Yes indeed.
Claudette, if you were the jury expert, everyone of your accused would be hung.

Well hanging would sure be quicker than sitting on death row for twenty years at tax payer expense.

As for Mueller. His case doesn't seem to be the quick guilty verdict you were hoping for. It wouldn't surprise me if a mistrial was declared.

For the easy case you thought it would be it sure is taking a long, long time. LOL

Only in your silly words was Mueller's case "the quick guilty verdict".

I am hoping the jury takes time to get the verdict right.

I will accept the verdict, as I am sure you will, too.

----

Do any of the charges have anything to do with the reason a Special Counsel was appointed - Russian Interference in the 2016 Election and potential criminal Collusion between Trump and Russians?

Do any of the charges have anything to do with when Russians Interference began in 2014 and how Obama knew about it yet allowed it to continue?

If Not, is Mueller going to waste tax dollars paying for the Special Counsel to Investigate these things and instead be wasted by Mueller trying a case that has nothing to do with his Russian Investigation?

The fact that he has come out and announced the intent to potentially charge Manafort with more crimes is a definite sign Muller is panicking, that he thinks he may lose this initial trial against Manafort.

Well it is taking the jury a long time for a verdict.

Guess its not the easy guilty plea the lefty idiots were hoping for.

Claudette, you keep wrongly casting what the lefties were thinking, when your writing reveals your thinking is not clear.

Best advice: let the jury do its duty.

----

If the Mueller children lose this first trial watch for the second one to be pulled....

Wanna bet?
Don't be a fool...you know you wouldn't pay up.....besides! I wouldn't bet for small potatoes....you couldn't afford to lose....so ya better watch it...kid

you said that in 2016 and again every time the media says Trump's in trouble.....he just gets stronger and mocks people like you and the media...it's actually fun to watch and makes me laugh out loud quite a bit.

What does that have to do with Manafort?

Wanna bet?

Because you've been saying this for years, I won't lose, but you do, nothing more complicated than that.

Wanna bet?

Because you've been saying this for years, I won't lose, but you do, nothing more complicated than that.

Since I didn't run I didn't loose, and do u honestly believe Manafort getting off on all 18 counts?

And that they throw next months trial out the window? Do you super dupe?

Since I didn't run I didn't loose, and do u honestly believe Manafort getting off on all 18 counts?

And that they throw next months trial out the window? Do you super dupe?
I have no idea, but it looks like they cant agree on any of the 18 counts........hung jury!
not a good look for Mueller, the press told us it was a slam dunk and the defense didn't even present a witness......

A hung jury doesn't necessarily mean another trial. They might find him guilty on one count just to justify the immense cost of the case.

It takes all 12 jurors to throw out a count.

It takes all 12 jurors to convict on a count.

When the jury convicts, will the Trump base accept the verdict.

It takes all 12 jurors to throw out a count.

It takes all 12 jurors to convict on a count.

When the jury convicts, will the Trump base accept the verdict.
So far it seems like the jury will not convict. Will the left start smashing windows and torching cars if it's a "hung jury"?

So far whitehall indicates that he does not understand how juries work in complex cases. Patience, mule, patience.

And if Manafort is convicted, the police say they will shoot rioters.

Forum List

Back