Another trial looms for ex-Trump campaign chairman Manafort

Except I won't loose clown, you will and you know it!
you said that in 2016 and again every time the media says Trump's in trouble.....he just gets stronger and mocks people like you and the media...it's actually fun to watch and makes me laugh out loud quite a bit.

What does that have to do with Manafort?
Because you've been saying this for years, I won't lose, but you do, nothing more complicated than that.

Since I didn't run I didn't loose, and do u honestly believe Manafort getting off on all 18 counts?

And that they throw next months trial out the window? Do you super dupe?
I have no idea, but it looks like they cant agree on any of the 18 counts........hung jury!
not a good look for Mueller, the press told us it was a slam dunk and the defense didn't even present a witness......

So you heard they can not come to a consensus on any of the 18 counts? You are the first to report this, good on you!

Except I won't loose clown, you will and you know it!
you said that in 2016 and again every time the media says Trump's in trouble.....he just gets stronger and mocks people like you and the media...it's actually fun to watch and makes me laugh out loud quite a bit.

Because you've been saying this for years, I won't lose, but you do, nothing more complicated than that.

Since I didn't run I didn't loose, and do u honestly believe Manafort getting off on all 18 counts?

I have no idea, but it looks like they cant agree on any of the 18 counts........hung jury!
not a good look for Mueller, the press told us it was a slam dunk and the defense didn't even present a witness......

Lol, now what say you? Just so you know I didn't loose.

wow you got some guy on tax evasion you win........my guys still in the white house.....and will be until Jan 2025.

wow you got some guy on tax evasion you win........my guys still in the white house.....and will be until Jan 2025.

He might be, but we shall see. But I won the bet I made if turdbucket would have been man enough to take. Carry on.

Forum List

Back