Another Sign that Obama is Toast

Reading is no match for the glazed eyed TV crowd. Thus the ratings of TV shows matter much more than actual knowledge. (After seeing a couple episodes of "Deal or No Deal" this weekend, I again believe TV is a GREAT WASTELAND.)

What is this "TV" of which you speak? :dunno:

Well, she could check out the ratings of MSNBC vs. Fox News! :D

Are they on this thing you call a "TV"?

Oh, wait. Is this "TV" thing the box that I watch football and hockey games on?

Wow...I never looked at it that way

Looks bad for Obama, you should send this link to Romney. He can make a commercial about it

Funny shit. Do you also read tea leaves...?

images

Like I need to with Obama's poll numbers as of late?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poll numbers? Real Clear Politics still has Obama in the lead:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

the last 4 years in a nutshell,,,when the DOW is up,,,,its thanks to Obama,,,when the DOW tanks,,,,ITS BUSH's Fault! right till today! and when the DOW tanks this week,,i guess it will be because of the Bush Economy that we are still in?

Two documentaries I recommend ... Money Driven Medicine (subject, just as it says. Points out that the US is the only country where insurance companies decide who gets treatment and who lives/dies) and Orwel Rolls In His Grave (about the fact that we no longer have American media and that our media is largely controlled by foreign interests, including, among others, the wealthy MUSLIM ARAB that the Bush dynasty sold out to and who now controls ALL of fux programming).

While they're aren't for or against a particular candidate, they ARE educational so I wouldn't think rw's would be interested.

Netflix organizes the list based on YOUR ratings, not the ratings of "USERS".

When I tried your little experiment, I got an entirely different list. No batshit right-wing documentaries on my list.

NO, nice try but that would require I RATED those movies, which I have not.

Those are user ratings and Netflix has those there as a way of recommending.

As a matter of fact, under the list of documentaries recommended for me, is "Being Elmo" "Baseball" and how "Beer Saved the World."

All of which are extremely innaccurate, since I'm not the least bit interested in any of them.

I'm talking about the going to the "sortable list" which has a list of user ratings. If I rated it, the stars would be yellow. If it's the ratings of OTHER USERS, the stars are red.

I'm talking about the red stars.

Are you a netflix user? If you were, you would know that.

Last edited:
Netflix organizes the list based on YOUR ratings, not the ratings of "USERS".

When I tried your little experiment, I got an entirely different list. No batshit right-wing documentaries on my list.

Then tell us what was on your list? I notice you don't tell us that.

and Obama never tells his babies at the rallies that theres only about 250,000 millionaires in the country, like thats enough money to pay the bills for 300 Million people. and will never tell his kool-aid brain washed dodoheads that even if u stole all of their money,,,,it doesnt do jack to the 16 trillion dollar debt.

That's the sad part. Even if Obama took EVERY SINGLE DIME that ever single American had, including the rich, he couldn't pay off the deficit.

YET, Obama sells to these total MORONS that somehow he's going to "tax the rich" and give all these goodies to those who feel entitled.

They don't get there is no way that can continue, at the rate Obama is spending. They really dont' get it. I know. My sister is liberal and she really thinks the rich are "robber barons" that took all this money and it should be taxed away from them.

She buys into the whole thing. OF COURSE, she is an Obama voter.
That lie gets exaggerated a little more every time it is told!!! :rofl::lmao:

It started out taking everything from the top 1%, then it went to the top 10%, now it's the top to bottom 100% and it's still a lie. The top 1% have over 20 trillion of this country's wealth which is enough to pay off all the GOP debt and have enough left over to throw a National Kegger Party! :woohoo: :beer: :party:

Last edited:
i wonder if bozo will ever tell his loonies that the interest on the debt is 4 billion dollars a day? money that we cant borrow from china or mars?
I wonder if your MessiahRushie will ever tell his DittoNutzis that 3 billion of that 4 billion per day is interest on the GOP debt run up by St Ronnie, Bush I and Bush Jr???? Debt Obama inherited.

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

Last edited:
Neither Barry nor the clowns surrounding him have a clue to the growing backlash that is building against them in the day to day world of real America. So they're treading water desperately hoping they'll eke it out in November. Meanwhile, the backlash rolls across the land building into a huge wave...

Glug, glug...what a beautiful sound.

Neither Barry nor the clowns surrounding him have a clue to the growing backlash that is building against them in the day to day world of real America. So they're treading water desperately hoping they'll eke it out in November. Meanwhile, the backlash rolls across the land building into a huge wave...

Glug, glug...what a beautiful sound.

That's why the barry minions are focusing on trivia. It becomes important to them that a story be made up about Romney in 1965, with a conveniently dead "victim". That's why there are bogus "wars" on every grievance group.

Forum List

Back