Rush limbaugh's version of the Time cover l

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
El Rusbo knocks it out of the park. :lol:

TImeCoversObamaChildRearing.jpg

eeeeh, Limbaugh is still trying to recover from the fact his sponsers are dropping him like the Ebola virus.

I do find the cover kind of disturbing, because that child looks like he's about 8.

Just FYI, Rush's ratings are up while CNN has just had the worst ratings in a decade and the Washington Post is sinking big time.

And I love it. I hope the bastards at both the Post and CNN flame out big time.

The Washington Post Co. reported its first-quarter earnings on Friday, and the news coming out of the newspaper division was mostly grim. The unit lost $22.6 million in the quarter, with revenue down 8% and revenue from print advertising specifically falling 17%.

Meanwhile, the Post just reported one of the biggest circulation drops of any major newspaper with the lucrative Sunday edition selling 5.2% fewer copies and the daily edition skidding almost 10%.

We're seeing the same with the collapse of CNN's ratings. Not enough people like or respect Soledad O'Brien, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper or Piers Morgan any more than they do Wapo.

Bottom line: People on the left and right are sick and tired of being lied to, and in the case of the Washington Post and CNN, the "lie" is this phony, dishonest, and transparent shield of objectivity these outlets hide behind in order to pummel Republicans and push a left-wing agenda.

'Washington Post' Faces Circulation, Revenue Collapse

eeeeh, Limbaugh is still trying to recover from the fact his sponsers are dropping him like the Ebola virus.

I do find the cover kind of disturbing, because that child looks like he's about 8.

Just FYI, Rush's ratings are up while CNN has just had the worst ratings in a decade and the Washington Post is sinking big time.

The Washington Post Co. reported its first-quarter earnings on Friday, and the news coming out of the newspaper division was mostly grim. The unit lost $22.6 million in the quarter, with revenue down 8% and revenue from print advertising specifically falling 17%.

Meanwhile, the Post just reported one of the biggest circulation drops of any major newspaper with the lucrative Sunday edition selling 5.2% fewer copies and the daily edition skidding almost 10%.

We're seeing the same with the collapse of CNN's ratings. Not enough people like or respect Soledad O'Brien, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper or Piers Morgan any more than they do Wapo.

Bottom line: People on the left and right are sick and tired of being lied to, and in the case of the Washington Post and CNN, the "lie" is this phony, dishonest, and transparent shield of objectivity these outlets hide behind in order to pummel Republicans and push a left-wing agenda.

Ratings are irrelevent. You can have the highest ratings in the world, and they don't help if no one wants their product advertised on your show.

Ratings are irrelevent. You can have the highest ratings in the world, and they don't help if no one wants their product advertised on your show.

so the boycott is going well?

Forum List

Back