Another Sign that Obama is Toast

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
If you are a member of Netflix (like I am) you can confirm this yourself.

You go to the Instant Watch and click on the sortable list for Documentaries. Then you click on rating to see how netflix USERS have rated the documentaries. It's telling.

Here it goes in from page one of the highest rated documentaries.

Media Malpractice (a documentry that contends Obama won because of very slanted media coverage)

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (a documentry about the zealotry of those pushing Darwinism)

Michael Moore Hates America (no explanation needed)

I want your Money (A doc about the Obama's liberalism vs. Reagan's conservatism)

God of Wonders

The Case for Christ

Sarah Palin, the Undefeated.

Ronald Reagan: An American Journey

Creatures that Defy Evolution

The Cartel (a documentary about how liberalism and the unions are destroying public education)

Nancy Reagan: The Role of a Lifetime

But what is EVEN MORE TELLING. Is that you see if you click on the lowest rated (bottom of the bottom) in documentaries.

The God Who Wasn't There (atheism of course)

Super High Me

And the VERY BOTTOM, THE VERY LOWEST RATED DOCUMENTARY ON THE LIST:

Frontline: Dreams of Obama. :lol::lol::lol:

Now THAT is very telling where people's minds are right now.

You lib idiots can't say netflix is only used by conservatives.

Don't believe me (if you have access to netflix) see for youserlf.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
plus u have to assume that the independents have had enough of the dog eating and gay loving scandals,,,,could a president be any more of an embarrassment?

I think it is really telling that DEAD LAST in the ratings is a pro-Obama documentary. That really is adding insult to injury.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and Obama never tells his babies at the rallies that theres only about 250,000 millionaires in the country, like thats enough money to pay the bills for 300 Million people. and will never tell his kool-aid brain washed dodoheads that even if u stole all of their money,,,,it doesnt do jack to the 16 trillion dollar debt.

Another Sign that Obama is Toast
Let's seeeeee......

He's got the women.....young-people will show-up, no problem....he's got the Hispanics & Blacks.....and, now.....

You do understand the concept of "toast", right??

323.png

and Obama never tells his babies at the rallies that theres only about 250,000 millionaires in the country, like thats enough money to pay the bills for 300 Million people. and will never tell his kool-aid brain washed dodoheads that even if u stole all of their money,,,,it doesnt do jack to the 16 trillion dollar debt.

That's the sad part. Even if Obama took EVERY SINGLE DIME that ever single American had, including the rich, he couldn't pay off the deficit.

YET, Obama sells to these total MORONS that somehow he's going to "tax the rich" and give all these goodies to those who feel entitled.

They don't get there is no way that can continue, at the rate Obama is spending. They really dont' get it. I know. My sister is liberal and she really thinks the rich are "robber barons" that took all this money and it should be taxed away from them.

She buys into the whole thing. OF COURSE, she is an Obama voter.

pathetic little loons...

Reading is no match for the glazed eyed TV crowd. Thus the ratings of TV shows matter much more than actual knowledge. (After seeing a couple episodes of "Deal or No Deal" this weekend, I again believe TV is a GREAT WASTELAND.)

i wonder if bozo will ever tell his loonies that the interest on the debt is 4 billion dollars a day? money that we cant borrow from china or mars?

Oh no, it's a conspiracy of the "rich" to keep money away from Obama to fix the economy that's all Bush's fault.

That's what Obama and the libs want us to believe.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pathetic little loons...

There must be a "lot of us loons" lately.

You are just the one sane voice crying in a sea of loons aren't you?

Sure . . . .:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you got to wonder if liberals even watch the stock market, all they do is deny the statistics we get from cnbc. I watch it when i can,,we see all the figures, and when all signs point to a bad economy,,,,Obama supporters deny it when a commentator throws all the facts at them. right?...and then its all bushes fault.

pathetic little loons...

There must be a "lot of us loons" lately.

You are just the one sane voice crying in a sea of loons aren't you?

Sure . . . .:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you got to wonder if liberals even watch the stock market, all they do is deny the statistics we get from cnbc. I watch it when i can,,we see all the figures, and when all signs point to a bad economy,,,,Obama supporters deny it when a commentator throws all the facts at them. right?...and then its all bushes fault.

Oh! We are on a recovery! We have been in the "Summer of Recovery" since 2010! Obama says so!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Netflix organizes the list based on YOUR ratings, not the ratings of "USERS".

When I tried your little experiment, I got an entirely different list. No batshit right-wing documentaries on my list.

Forum List

Back