Another Roy Moore Accuser- Jaime Phillips- says Moore got her pregnant- forced her to abort at 15

(11/27/2017) FaNN Submitted By Ann O. Nomiss. (Washington DC)
BREAKING!!!! Sources have confirmed that perpetually befuddled former Speaker Nancy Pelosi is mired in a pay for play sex scandal involving little people (midgets and dwarfs). The sources have confirmed that Ms Pelosi hired a male dwarf to perform cunnilingus on her while she stood at the podium, addressing the public.

4ed768edbfa380ea4c27d627eb53f436--hen-weekends-male-strippers.jpg
FILE PHOTO
The source claims that over the years, Ms Pelosi has employed numerous "little people" to entertain her genitals while speaking in front of the podium.

That does explain this video...(@ 0.35 )

oh gosh no!
Pogo just trips me out with his self righteousness.
All i said was this doesnt mean wapo doesnt print fake news. And look at what response i got :lol:
Well, that's a little more clear than the first time you attempted it. It's true what Pogo and I both said, though. WaPo and all the majors do their best to get it right. I wish you wouldn't buy into all this Fake News horseshit, TN. You are too smart for that.
What do you expect people to think when all you do is post shit from anonymous sources that never turn out to be true?
comey asking for more investigative funds
trump revealed classified info to russians
what about taking obvious jokes and blasting them as real? Even, IN the article, saying it was all verified and shit?
Would you like more? Thats just a few off the top of my head..
?Trump DID reveal classified info to the Russians (the Israeli agent).
I have no idea what you're talking about with "obvious jokes" -- finding Hillary's e-mails, you mean? Yeah, that was stupid, but they didn't make up what he said. I thought he was being facetious, too.
It's not "fake news," though--it's what they thought he meant by it. Won't be the first time our leader's words were wide open to interpretation.
Before this political fascist bought it, they never even printed shit without a second source..
Hey genius, it isnt possible for a POTUS to leak classified intel...
Do you ever remember hearing about FDR doing that with churchill and the russians? Happened ALL the time. Know why he didnt get in trouble for it? Because the POTUS has complete discretion concerning classified intel. There are reasons for that...
In fact, i believe wapo even apologized for that load of horseshit. Looks like you are falling for the fake news! LOL
Yeah, I know--he DID reveal classified information to the Russians. Doesn't matter if he COULD, he wasn't SUPPOSED TO.
One Israeli official, however, told Buzzfeed News: ”We have an arrangement with America which is unique to the world of intelligence sharing. We do not have this relationship with any other country.
“To know that this intelligence is shared with others, without our prior knowledge? That is, for us, our worst fears confirmed.”

Revealed: The top secret Israeli intelligence Donald Trump gave away to Russia

Buzz Feed :rofl:

Ok - What is the "one Israel official's" name? What is his/her title? For all we know, some guy at the Post office said it. This is literally Fake News.

James O'Keefe Owes Supporters an Explanation Over CNN Plot
Andrew Breitbart: Scheme was 'gross and offensive'
(Newser) - The weird plot by James O'Keefe (aka ACORN pimp) to seduce a CNN reporter and secretly film it is too much even for one of his biggest supporters. "From what I’ve read about this script, though not executed, it is patently gross and offensive," writes Andrew Breitbart... More »

Another Roy Moore Accuser- Jaime Phillips- says Moore got her pregnant- forced her to abort at 15

But that is not the real story. The real story is how Conservative darling James O'Keefe and Project Veritas- tried to plant this story in the Washington Post.

This is not the story about Tina Johnson- this is the story of the Conservative Fake News movement at work- this is not a duplicate thread

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

James O'Keefe on the defensive after failed anti-Post plot

And the fascinating question is whether Roy Moore's campaign was behind it.

A conservative group tried to plant a fake Roy Moore allegation in the Washington Post. It failed.

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says

Some of the highlights

• Woman contacted Washington Post saying she started a sexual relationship with Moore when she was 14 years old
  • The woman claimed that Moore got her pregnant and forced her to have an abortion at 15.
  • The woman kept asking the reporter to confirm that this story would harm Moore's election campaign.
  • The Washington Post found a Go Fund Me site in the woman's name which claimed:That woman said she was moving to New York for a new job. “I’ve accepted a job to work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt of the liberal MSM,” the page said, according to The Post. “I’ll be using my skills as a researcher and fact-checker to help our movement.”
  • When the woman was asked about the Go Fund Me site- she ended the interview
  • Later the same day, the woman drove to the Project Veritas building and entered it.
  • When confronted by reporters- James O'Keefe refused to answer whether she was an employee or not.
Dare I say it again?

There is one primary source of 'Fake News'- and that is from the far right Conservatives- and Donald Trump. Here we have Project Veritas once again apparently paying someone to lie to reporters to set up a 'sting'- in order to create "fake news'.

If the Washington Post had published this story- it would have published "Fake News"- created by the Conservative "Project Veritas" and James O'Keefe- both of whom would have promptly denounced the WAPO for publishing 'fake news'.

Or maybe the woman really was forced by Moore to get an abortion at 15.......I am sure Project Veritas will be clarifying that any day now
The lesson to be learned here is that WaPo reporters know how to sort out (and not run) fake news. They saw her coming and shut her down. That is being studiously avoided by the Fake News Brigade, though. They should be having their noses rubbed in it.

Only the ones that THEY don't make up... :rolleyes:

If you've not been accused of sexual misconduct by now, does it mean you're just a boring lil critter?

Soon, they'll just pull out a phone book (do those still exist), and point a finger at it and say "IT WAS HIM"

Moore’s Course Said Women Shouldn’t Run for Office
November 29, 2017 a
Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore (R) “co-authored a study course, published in 2011 and recently obtained by ThinkProgress, that instructs students that women should not be permitted to run for elected office.”
“If women do run for office, the course argues, people have a moral obligation not to vote for them. The course is also critical of the women’s suffrage movement, which in 1920 secured some American women the right to vote.

yes, this proves all that fake news they tend to post is real!

That doesn't even make sense in English.

Look, it's not that complex. Somebody came in with a story (just as posters here come in with stories). Before running with that story the WaPo did a back-check to verify its veracity (just as posters here never bother to). They found out who was trolling them (apparently pretty easily) just as posters like me find out the fake stories that posters here dump.

Again, it's called "due diligence". It's called skepticism. It's called verifying that a story has merit before you run it.

Now you want to whine because media is doing its due diligence? Makes no sense.
:lol:
Harley's into the 'shrooms again.
oh gosh no!
Pogo just trips me out with his self righteousness.
All i said was this doesnt mean wapo doesnt print fake news. And look at what response i got :lol:
Well, that's a little more clear than the first time you attempted it. It's true what Pogo and I both said, though. WaPo and all the majors do their best to get it right. I wish you wouldn't buy into all this Fake News horseshit, TN. You are too smart for that.

No, he isn't.

(11/27/2017) FaNN Submitted By Ann O. Nomiss. (Washington DC)
BREAKING!!!! Sources have confirmed that perpetually befuddled former Speaker Nancy Pelosi is mired in a pay for play sex scandal involving little people (midgets and dwarfs). The sources have confirmed that Ms Pelosi hired a male dwarf to perform cunnilingus on her while she stood at the podium, addressing the public.

4ed768edbfa380ea4c27d627eb53f436--hen-weekends-male-strippers.jpg
FILE PHOTO
The source claims that over the years, Ms Pelosi has employed numerous "little people" to entertain her genitals while speaking in front of the podium.

That does explain this video...(@ 0.35 )

Nothing more cringey than a talentless conservative hack trying to be funny.

Forum List

Back