Another Repub heads for exit.

Simplistic. If you're so into fiscal stuff, I suggest you read
The International Business Times noted that the book's contents "may surprise some partisans, and challenge classic Red vs. Blue orthodoxy."[4] The Herald commented that much of the book's findings were favorable towards Democrats rather than Republicans, which they found interesting.​
As I recall, Dem administrations ranked better on 10 of 12 criteria.
Opinions based on arbitrary criteria.
My point is that neither party is fiscally responsible, and the dollar is toast.

Whatever his intentions were when Murdoch first launched Faux it has become the media source most responsible for widespread disinformation among conservatives. To the point where they have stopped being able to see reality in its true form.
You and that singing "Truth Czar" lady need to rely on scientific studies and not rely on partisan tripe.

1711218666182.png

MAGA's think this is a good thing. But America doesnt want a bunch of MTG crazies running their country. This is fantastic news for dems.

A mandate on international travelers is not a mandate on you, as a citizen. Because you are not forced to travel internationally.

I COULDN'T GET ON THE PLANE AT JFK OR GET BACK HOME YOU FUCKING TOOL!!

Just stop it!

I realize Progressive have no shame, but this is ridiculous

Opinions based on arbitrary criteria.
Arbitrary criteria, eh? The authors have major investment creds and are far from liberal. The criteria are certainly not arbitrary, but hey if that's what rocks your boat to dismiss it ... Whatever.

My point is that neither party is fiscally responsible, and the dollar is toast.
Yeah yeah bothsiderism, while dismissing an objective statistical analysis of which party has been historically better. And you believe the GOP is better than the dems, fiscally speaking, correct? Too, they said the Yen was toast 35-40 years ago because of debt.

1. She can have dominion over her own body, but after 15 or so weeks the baby also has a body.
2. Every CITIZEN does have the right to vote, ONCE, after showing voter ID.
3. No one is against clean air and water.
4. Who is not against gun violence in schools? That is a straw-man argument.
5. States say who can be married. Is polygamy okay? You a NAMBLA member?
6. It is the job of Educators to ensure that books are based in fact and not total bullshit or some nonsensical agenda that the student's parents would find offensive.
7. We want to save democracy, from open borders and millions of migrants.
SORRY but you DO support gun violence, you vote for and idolize government leaders who post pictures of them self's with guns & there childern around a Christmas tree. THATS just one thing on your list. My family PRO GUN anti gun nuts.

Arbitrary criteria, eh? The authors have major investment creds and are far from liberal. The criteria are certainly not arbitrary, but hey if that's what rocks your boat to dismiss it ... Whatever.

Yeah yeah bothsiderism, while dismissing an objective statistical analysis of which party has been historically better. And you believe the GOP is better than the dems, fiscally speaking, correct? Too, they said the Yen was toast 35-40 years ago because of debt.

Biden and Obama will have added about $17 trillion to the debt in 3 terms.

Is that good, fiscally?

Your opinion of what qualifies as a fiscal necessity for the nation, bears no semblance to the realities of living in a first world country. The Constitution begins:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution".

"We the people, in order to form a more perfect union". A nation is created for the people, first and foremost. The purpose of the Constitution isn't to ascribe more rights or obligations to the individual, but rather to call the people to come together and unite as one nation. E pluribus unum. Out of many, one.

Your libertarian interpretation of the Consitution is most definitely an Anathema to the Founders stated intentions.
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.

I don't believe either side is better. They are both bad but in different ways.
Newt was the last guy to Balance a Budget and manage responsibly.
After the GOP took over (Dubya) they cut taxes and the Debt has climbed ever since.

A mandate on international travelers is not a mandate on you, as a citizen. Because you are not forced to travel internationally.
Unalienable rights slowly chipped away. Another example...20 years ago...don't worry the Patriot Act won't be used on you....bwahahahha!

Unalienable rights slowly chipped away. Another example...20 years ago...don't worry the Patriot Act won't be used on you....bwahahahha!
What an idiotic post. For one, you have no right jot to wear a paper mask when you travel.

Second, those mandates ended.

Just stupid, through and through.

I don't believe either side is better. They are both bad but in different ways.
Newt was the last guy to Balance a Budget and manage responsibly.
After the GOP took over (Dubya) they cut taxes and the Debt has climbed ever since.
I rely on those who look at criteria objectively using data, which is why I mentioned the book. I'm amused that you have Gingrich of all people on that pedestal.

Your libertarian interpretation of the Consitution is most definitely an Anathema to the Founders stated intentions
If it said “General Welfare of the People” I would agree. Unfortunately for you folks the General Welfare and Common Defense noted both there and in Article I, Section 8 relate to THE NATION, not the individual citizens. What’s a whole different thing. Especially after Article I, Section 8 goes on to define what General Welfare and Common Defense mean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back