Another reason to support Newt~ Balance the budget in 5 yrs

From the desk of Newt :)

A Note from Newt Gingrich

America’s exceptional nature is based on the self-evident truths contained in the Declaration of Independence. Our rights are endowed by our Creator and they are unalienable.

If we are to solve our jobs crisis and meet the challenges of the 21st century, we need a plan for national renewal based on these timeless American values.

Elegant speaker and historian.. able politician who meets the standard of his own words.

NEWT 2012

What's Newt
TRYIN
' TO HIDE??!!!!

:eek:

I don't think you will support him after you read this

Gingrich Backs Obamacare's Individual Mandate Requiring Health Insurance

Gingrich Backs Obamacare's Individual Mandate Requiring Health Insurance

Let's put out the truth, shall we?

Gingrich on Obamacare and the Individual Mandate | The Weekly Standard

Newt on Obamacare and the individual mandate.
I don't think so. did he cut his tongue back in the 90's or was he born with a forked tongue?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwVp0cwOMA]Gingrich Supports 'Variation' on Obamacare-Type Health Insurance Mandate - YouTube[/ame]

Allow me to hold you to every word and ideal you've ever uttered. Don't vote for him, it's as simple as that. Newt isn't perfect, no man is.. nor do any of the candidates hold every single belief that I do but Newt damn sure speaks and belies what I believe and personally support for the most part.

News flash for ya: we don't need your permission to vote for our own candidates.:cuckoo:

I never said you did. In fact, I fully support your parties recent trend of backing goofy-ass candidates as opposed to Romney, who could actually win.

Secondly, drug use is related to CRIME.. he didn;t just experiment he freaking snorted his ass off.. Smacked out of his head..

Yes. Just like George Bush three decades ago. Even if you reject that, Bush is on the record as being an addict. Addiction changes the neurophysiology of the brain. So if you want to talk about the effects of a drug and the larger implications abuse has on the ability to lead, perhaps we should start there.

You don't need to get off your high horse. You've already fallen off of it.

on the other hand, I don't think having an affair interferes with the destruction of brain cells..

See above. It would have been nice if Newt just had an affair. That doesn't really bother me. It's the whole "I am divorcing you because your cancer diagnosis is just inconvenient for me". That's a character flaw.

BTW, how many wives did Newt burn through so he could marry the current staffer he was fucking around with? Is the number three now?

He's a shit bag. He might have some chops as an elected official (but not many. He was a disaster as speaker. So much so, that his own party wrestled control from his hands), but as a human being he's a shit bag.

Oh wait, I keep forgetting; he found Jesus. Every thing is now magically expunged!

News flash for ya: we don't need your permission to vote for our own candidates.:cuckoo:

I never said you did. In fact, I fully support your parties recent trend of backing goofy-ass candidates as opposed to Romney, who could actually win.

Secondly, drug use is related to CRIME.. he didn;t just experiment he freaking snorted his ass off.. Smacked out of his head..

Yes. Just like George Bush three decades ago. Even if you reject that, Bush is on the record as being an addict. Addiction changes the neurophysiology of the brain. So if you want to talk about the effects of a drug and the larger implications abuse has on the ability to lead, perhaps we should start there.

on the other hand, I don't think having an affair interferes with the destruction of brain cells..

See above. It would have been nice if Newt just had an affair. That doesn't really bother me. It's the whole "I am divorcing you because your cancer diagnosis is just inconvenient for me". That's a character flaw.

BTW, how many wives did Newt burn through so he could marry the current staffer he was fucking around with? Is the number three now?

He's a shit bag. He might have some chops as an elected official (but not many. He was a disaster as speaker. So much so, that his own party wrestled control from his hands), but as a human being he's a shit bag.

Oh wait, I keep forgetting; he found Jesus. Every thing is now magically expunged!

I was too young to vote for Boooooooooosh and never liked him.. HE SUCKED.. Now what???? Is Bubba a shitbag????? After all he puts new meaning in to illicit affairs. LOL

LMAO What mandatory spending?? All of the libbie social programs? I don't recall welfare being in the Constitution. Newt can and will balance the budget.. He's a proven self starter where the budget is concerned.. unlike your messiah.

I don't recall the DOJ being in the Constitution. Is the bloated defense budget a libbie social program? How about SS, Medicare and Medicaid? More libbie crap? I guess that means that conservatives don't take advantage of either one :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Stoooopid, it's more than obvious you're a dumbwit when it comes to anything related to the Constitution. A well regulated Militia is provided for in the Constitution.. Liberals must have been dropped out of a meat grinder with shit for brains. The Constitution says NOTHING of medicare, social security, and Medicaid.. ZERO and I defy you to find it..

Social Security was ruled constitutional in the 1930's.

Let's put out the truth, shall we?

Gingrich on Obamacare and the Individual Mandate | The Weekly Standard

Newt on Obamacare and the individual mandate.
I don't think so. did he cut his tongue back in the 90's or was he born with a forked tongue?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwVp0cwOMA]Gingrich Supports 'Variation' on Obamacare-Type Health Insurance Mandate - YouTube[/ame]

Allow me to hold you to every word and ideal you've ever uttered. Don't vote for him, it's as simple as that. Newt isn't perfect, no man is.. nor do any of the candidates hold every single belief that I do but Newt damn sure speaks and belies what I believe and personally support for the most part.

Hold me to what? He was for obamacare even before obamacare became obamacare. Then he turns around and is not for what he was for. Those words spoken by him are not my words but his. If the country is going to be fucked why don't we let the democrats do it so they will shut the fuck up? He wouldn't be against obamacare if so many Americans wanted obamacare. If you want to support him by all means do so, but understand what you are supporting. He's just another political hack using the issue of the day as his flavor.

K.. what happens when leftists shit in streets, yards, parks.. piss on corners, throw garbage all over the place? Hmmm? :eek: Pewpfffttttt..Disgusting breeding ground for disease.

None of those actions you listed are how TB is transmitted.

Want to try again?

You want to know a demographic that has a high percentage of TB? Health care workers.

From the CDC:

Injection drug use is a well-known route of transmission of blood borne infections, particularly HIV and hepatitis B and C. Use of illicit drugs is associated with increased rates of TB and STDs.

CDC - Persons Who Use Drugs (PWUD)

Persons who use drugs are at high risk for TB due to their environment, not through the act of sharing needles. TB is in no way a blood borne disease. In fact, a person would have to be severely immunocompromised to even be bacteremic with M. tuberculosis. Prisoners are also at high risk for TB. By your logic, TB is transmitted by prison jump suits.

You still have no idea about the pathogenesis of TB, do you? You have no idea how it is spread. I'll give you a hint, since you are going to have to google everything anyways: "Ghon Complex".

I can balance it in six months. Abolish the military. BTW. Merry Meathead Day.
Thank you for your sacrifice and defending Halliburton, Exxon-Mobil,KBR, Bechtel, Cargill, Monsanto and all of the others from risk of getting found out.
They couldn't possibly do it without you.

I was too young to vote for Boooooooooosh and never liked him.. HE SUCKED.. Now what???? Is Bubba a shitbag????? After all he puts new meaning in to illicit affairs. LOL

No. Clinton was a lousy husband. Despite his shortcomings, he and his wife managed to work it out.

You are apparently missing the point that my issue with Gingrich is not so much that he left his wife. It's that he left his wife as she was in the hospital dying from cancer.

I can balance it in six months. Abolish the military. BTW. Merry Meathead Day.
Thank you for your sacrifice and defending Halliburton, Exxon-Mobil,KBR, Bechtel, Cargill, Monsanto and all of the others from risk of getting found out.
They couldn't possibly do it without you.

:fu: Have a nice day!!!

No. Clinton was a lousy husband. Despite his shortcomings, he and his wife managed to work it out.

You are apparently missing the point that my issue with Gingrich is not so much that he left his wife. It's that he left his wife as she was in the hospital dying from cancer.

political expedience that's all it was.

" It's the whole "I am divorcing you because your cancer diagnosis is just inconvenient for me". That's a character flaw."
Wrong. Newt's wife did not have cancer. She is very much alive. Her BENIGN tumor was not the reason for the divorce.. SHE requested the divorce. It happens all the time.

Google Jackie Gingrich Cushman for details. She is their daughter.

It's time to see what qualities a person has to lead the country instead of bringing up human flaws that would not have a thing to do with the qualifications of being president. Very few could pass the righteous litmus test we are putting on these candidates. No wonder we find the most qualified don't bother to run for office.

What he spends and where is relevant HOW?? Unless it's on illegal drugs or hitmen or dog fights or something of that sort, what the fuck does it matter if he has a credit line at Tiffany's or Caesar's Palace or wherever else??

well, yes... and no.

if that was the case, DD, wouldn't it have been a simple answer? you know, "i love my wife and i want her to have beautiful things".???

the problem is that it seems hypocritical from someone who claims to be a fiscal conservative to have that kind of debt for jewelry. that's really all it was. but like i said, it was more the way he handles the questions that is the problem.

newt doesn't like being questioned.

I don't think everyone should have to defend what they spend on every last little or big thing... whether they are a political candidate or not..

Now if it is found that they are spending on illegal things or have driven themselves into debt that could compromise security (much like what is checked for security clearances), that is one thing... whether he has revolving credit at a jewelry store makes no difference

" It's the whole "I am divorcing you because your cancer diagnosis is just inconvenient for me". That's a character flaw."
Wrong. Newt's wife did not have cancer. She is very much alive. Her BENIGN tumor was not the reason for the divorce.. SHE requested the divorce. It happens all the time.

It's time to see what qualities a person has to lead the country instead of bringing up human flaws that would not have a thing to do with the qualifications of being president. Very few could pass the righteous litmus test we are putting on these candidates. No wonder we find the most qualified don't bother to run for office.

He's for mandating that people buy healthcare. That's enough for me to say kick his ass to the curb.

So, to correct the record, here is what happened: My mother, Jackie Battley Gingrich, is very much alive, and often spends time with my family. I am lucky to have such a "Miracle Mom," as I titled her in a column this week.

As for my parents' divorce, I can remember when they told me.

It was the spring of 1980.

I was 13 years old, and we were about to leave Fairfax, Va., and drive to Carrollton, Ga., for the summer. My parents told my sister and me that they were getting a divorce as our family of four sat around the kitchen table of our ranch home.

Setting the Record Straight by Jackie Gingrich Cushman on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Read on ...

He's for mandating that people buy healthcare. That's enough for me to say kick his ass to the curb.

No he's not and stop the damn lies.. I just listed WITH proof where he stands on the issues of mandating healthcare.. you're beginning to remind me of a leftist.. You have to LIE in order to advance your own agenda.

So, to correct the record, here is what happened: My mother, Jackie Battley Gingrich, is very much alive, and often spends time with my family. I am lucky to have such a "Miracle Mom," as I titled her in a column this week.

As for my parents' divorce, I can remember when they told me.

It was the spring of 1980.

I was 13 years old, and we were about to leave Fairfax, Va., and drive to Carrollton, Ga., for the summer. My parents told my sister and me that they were getting a divorce as our family of four sat around the kitchen table of our ranch home.

Setting the Record Straight by Jackie Gingrich Cushman on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Read on ...

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Oh noes.. the TRUTH from his own daughter's lips!!! As usual , LIBERALS ARE LIARS.. nothing new.

Gingrich balanced the budget in the 90's? Does he mention that he had the benefit of the revenues from Clinton's tax increase in 1993? The one he voted against?

Where is Gingrich's plan, in detail, btw?

I'm glad you asked :) Newts plan:

Jobs and the Economy | Newt Gingrich 2012

Stop the 2013 tax increases to promote stability in the economy. Job creation improved after Congress extended tax relief for two years in December. We should make the rates permanent.
Make the United States the most desirable location for new business investment through a bold series of tax cuts, including: Eliminating the capital gains tax to make American entrepreneurs more competitive against those in other countries; Dramatically reducing the corporate income tax (among highest in the world) to 12.5%; Allowing for 100% expensing of new equipment to spur innovation and American manufacturing; Ending the death tax permanently.
Move toward an optional flat tax of 15% that would allow Americans the freedom to choose to file their taxes on a postcard, saving hundreds of billions in unnecessary costs each year. This optional flat tax system will preserve deductions on charitable giving and home ownership, and create a new personal deduction of $12,000 for every American. This deduction is well above the current poverty level, ensuring that this new system does not unfairly target the poor.
Strengthen the dollar by returning to the Reagan-era monetary policies that stopped runaway inflation and reforming the Federal Reserve to promote transparency.
Remove obstacles to job creation imposed by destructive and ineffective regulations, programs and bureaucracies. Steps include: Repealing the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, which did nothing to prevent the financial crisis and is holding companies back from making new investments in the U.S; Repealing the Community Reinvestment Act, the abuse of which helped cause the financial crisis; Repealing the Dodd-Frank Law which is killing small independent banks, crippling loans to small businesses and crippling home sales; Breaking up Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, moving their smaller successors off government guarantees and into the free market; Replacing the Environmental Protection Agency with an Environmental Solutions Agency that works collaboratively with local government and industry to achieve better results; and Modernizing the Food and Drug Administration to get lifesaving medicines and technologies to patients faster.
Implement an American energy policy that removes obstacles to responsible energy development and creates jobs in the United States.
Balance the budget by growing the economy, controlling spending, implementing money saving reforms, and replacing destructive policies and regulatory agencies with new approaches.
Repeal and replace Obamacare with a pro-jobs, pro-responsibility health plan that puts doctors and patients in charge of health decisions instead of bureaucrats.

Fundamental reform of entitlement programs with the advice and help of the American people.

Forum List

Back