Another reason to support Newt~ Balance the budget in 5 yrs

I like Newt, even though I think he has too much baggage for the top spot...but it's also clever how he needs more than one term to accomplish the task.:D

I like Newt, even though I think he has too much baggage for the top spot...but it's also clever how he needs more than one term to accomplish the task.:D

I'd like to see one person who has been President or run for the office without baggage? You know what I mean?

Newt has a proven track record of being a deficit hawk. Newt states he will balance the budget in 5 years.

Newt Gingrich Estimates Budget Could Be Balanced in 5 Years - ABC News

Newt brought Bubba kicking and screaming to the table regarding welfare reform and a balanced budget. He's as proven leader.

Everyone wants to be Ron Paul these days.

I like Ron Paul.. if he gets the nod he will have my support.. but my guy is Newt to get the job done.

Newt has a proven track record of being a deficit hawk. Newt states he will balance the budget in 5 years.

Newt brought Bubba kicking and screaming to the table regarding welfare reform and a balanced budget. He's as proven leader.

I agree, but it takes Newt 2x as long... However as far as I kow Newt is the only other on stage that would balance the budget... That is a reason I like Newt, but still like Ron Paul a lot more because I can trust him.

I like Ron Paul.. if he gets the nod he will have my support.. but my guy is Newt to get the job done.

It's possible in 2 montsh from now it will be between Newt and Paul... All others I think will go away.

I agree, but it takes Newt 2x as long... However as far as I kow Newt is the only other on stage that would balance the budget... That is a reason I like Newt, but still like Ron Paul a lot more because I can trust him.

I think Ron Paul is as honest as they come.. Like I said, I would support him in a second.

Between revenue cuts and mandatory spending it is a mathematical impossibility for a republican to balance the budget.

Between revenue cuts and mandatory spending it is a mathematical impossibility for a republican to balance the budget.

LMAO What mandatory spending?? All of the libbie social programs? I don't recall welfare being in the Constitution. Newt can and will balance the budget.. He's a proven self starter where the budget is concerned.. unlike your messiah.

Newt is full of shit. He can't even balance his personal life.

I can smell the fear dripping from your brow all the way over here.. You and every leftist should be worried. This man will make Barry look like a 1st rate idiot without so much as blinking an eye.

LMAO What mandatory spending?? All of the libbie social programs? I don't recall welfare being in the Constitution. Newt can and will balance the budget.. He's a proven self starter where the budget is concerned.. unlike your messiah.

Mandatory spending is the monkey wrench in any so called plan to balance the budget. So far all republicans have slashed revenue first and all out proportion to any subsequent budget cuts. Is he going to be any different? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back