Another reason to monitor muslims in our country.

LOL....SJ and his buddies were just playing stupid. Typical teaper game...play stupid or simply deny.
Oh...and as you just brought in...conspiracy theories when the truth is exposed.

:lmao:

Teapers are more of a threat to Americans than the killer muslims anyday.
And that is you being a troll.

TolerantLiberal_zpslvdfdk77.jpg

The guy who shot up the theater in Louisiana was apparently a member here.

Rusty Houser | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Didn't make much of a splash, though. Only had a couple of posts last January.
Well, if that's the guy, he sure doesn't sound like a "teaper".

Bring no-go to the US. I want in. Yes, I am saluting the fundamentalist Muslims. They have stood against evil.
did you read the article...hee was definitely a teaper. Is this how you are gonna play dumb now?
I think the Tea Party might have a slight disagreement with you. He may have SAID he was a "teaper" but he obviously did not hold the same views as the Tea Party, otherwise he would not have been praising muslim terrorists on this site. He was a nut case, a sicko. The Tea Party has never condoned violence no matter how much you want that to be the case.

Bring no-go to the US. I want in. Yes, I am saluting the fundamentalist Muslims. They have stood against evil.
did you read the article...hee was definitely a teaper. Is this how you are gonna play dumb now?
I think the Tea Party might have a slight disagreement with you. He may have SAID he was a "teaper" but he obviously did not hold the same views as the Tea Party, otherwise he would not have been praising muslim terrorists on this site. He was a nut case, a sicko. The Tea Party has never condoned violence no matter how much you want that to be the case.
The teapers spew violence as their rhetoric. I can't wait for Trump to lose and the fake conservatives try an armed insurrection and are eliminated from life.

Oh, he was certainea fucking teaper no ,atter hiw dumb you play

The teapers spew violence as their rhetoric. I can't wait for Trump to lose and the fake conservatives try an armed insurrection and are eliminated from life.

Could you repeat that in Earthling language?

Yeah...no matter how stupid you try to play....the fact remains...Houser was a teaper and an esteemed member if this forum. He was coddled by the hate mongers and staff of this forum and is an example of your typical teaper terrorist.

If he were a Muslim, USMB would be considered a jihadist site....(although Fox News described USMB as a extremist hate site).

Yeah...no matter how stupid you try to play....the fact remains...Houser was a teaper and an esteemed member if this forum. He was coddled by the hate mongers and staff of this forum and is an example of your typical teaper terrorist.

If he were a Muslim, USMB would be considered a jihadist site....(although Fox News described USMB as a extremist hate site).
Drama queen. The "esteemed member" was here for 6 days and posted 14 messages. Aren't you exaggerating just a little? :lol:

Drama queen. The "esteemed member" was here for 6 days and posted 14 messages. Aren't you exaggerating just a little? :lol:
I am sure he had other aliases. As racists as this site is...I am sure CK demands it of all of the teaper terrorists.

I am sure he had other aliases. As racists as this site is...I am sure CK demands it of all of the teaper terrorists.
So much conjecture and no substance.

You are truly unhinged. It is interesting that you show so much outright rage and yet blame the 'tepers' for what you are clearly projecting.

You are truly unhinged. It is interesting that you show so much outright rage and yet blame the 'tepers' for what you are clearly projecting.
So much willful ignorance. You let your hate blind you.

And it is TEAPER.

I think it's all an act. Nutz is a plant to make liberals look stupid (and he's doing a helluva job).

I think it's all an act. Nutz is a plant to make liberals look stupid (and he's doing a helluva job).
I am the only true conservative on this forum. You idiots just allow hate to cloud your judgement.

Of course we should monitor killer muslims. I am all for total war against Islam...are you?

But, I also believe we need to watch the racist teapers even closer. They are a greater threat to America

"monitor muslims"

lol

How exactly are Muslims going to be 'monitored,' by whom and what authority – absent probable case, absent due process, Muslims can't be lawfully 'monitored' simply because of who they are.
A little late on that, aren't you? Obama's been using the Patriot Act for 7 years now to monitor Americans without any probable cause. I guess since he's not monitoring muslims, you're ok with it.

I am the only true conservative on this forum. You idiots just allow hate to cloud your judgement.

Of course we should monitor killer muslims. I am all for total war against Islam...are you?

But, I also believe we need to watch the racist teapers even closer. They are a greater threat to America
You crack me up, Nutz. :lmao:

Forum List

Back