Another reason to monitor muslims in our country.

We need to watch teapers even closer. Hell, a mass murdering teaper was a member of this forum

You must have been in jail during that mass shooting.

We need to watch teapers even closer. Hell, a mass murdering teaper was a member of this forum
Prove it, please.
prove what, that a mass murderer was a member of USMB?
Duh! Yeah, what have we been talking about? C'mon Nutz, put that beer down and pay attention!
If your head is that far up your ass...or you are so desperate you have to play stupid....that's fine with me. Do your own homework if you want to pretend.

Prove it, please.
Duh! Yeah, what have we been talking about? C'mon Nutz, put that beer down and pay attention!
If your head is that far up your ass...or you are so desperate you have to play stupid....that's fine with me. Do your own homework if you want to pretend.
Why can't you just post a damn link, dude? Why would I know who the hell you're talking about?

Prove it, please.
Why can't you just post a damn link, dude? Why would I know who the hell you're talking about?
because you are playing some stupid game. Who doesn't know a psychopath killer was a member of this forum. Hell, FoxNews specifically named USMB.

LMAO You teapers are so fucking desperate.

Forum List

Back