Woman gets prison for microwaving her baby to death

Can't we just execute the worthless POS? She'll never be a productive member of society and it'll cost a ton of money to house and feed her in prison. How about a little common sense?

Look on the bright side, at least you get use this lifeless corpse as a vehicle to make lame political attacks. :thup:

Twat.

Last edited:
Look on the bright side, at least you get use this lifeless corpse as a vehicle to make lame politics attacks. :thup:

Twat.
like the democrats dance on the dead school children after a shooting?
Anything is fair when it comes to gun control I imagine.

Mother Jailed Over Microwave Oven Death Of 1-Month-Old Daughter

If you look at the comments, nearly half of the limp wristed liberals are defending the **** twat bitch murdered. However, I am happy to report that on the UK site, virtually everyone is upset that the **** twat BITCH murderer wasn't being executed.

US liberals are insane. They will defend complete monsters.

Pure evil
Cray cray.
Kill her. Be done with it. I damn sure don't want my tax money to go to her housing in prison. Sometimes, things just have to be ended. Like an animal mother that pushes away one of her babies. She knows something is wrong with it. This bitch's mother continue to feed it and look what it did.
I have no compassion for this skank. None. Zip. Nada.

Judging from liberal opinions on disposing of infant remains, it's a wonder this woman hasn't demanded that someone pay her electric bill for the post birth abortion.

If you look at the comments, nearly half of the limp wristed liberals are defending the **** twat bitch murdered. However, I am happy to report that on the UK site, virtually everyone is upset that the **** twat BITCH murderer wasn't being executed.

I'm not seeing how saying "She was insane" is "defending" her actions. Her actions were bad. But Post Partum Psychosis is a real thing.

Anyone that kill a child should be sent to the General Population of the Prison, and I will bet she would not last 24 hours before she is found with a slit throat or bashed in skull...

Sick people like that do not need to live and should be put down like the rabid animal they are!

Well, since some are bringing abortion into it...THIS is what might happen if a woman is FORCED to carry a baby that doesn't want it nor haul it around for 9 mmonths, nor raise it or be responsible for it, no?

Well, since some are bringing abortion into it...THIS is what might happen if a woman is FORCED to carry a baby that doesn't want it nor haul it around for 9 mmonths, nor raise it or be responsible for it, no?
Except, no. Nobody has ever killed a child then said they were forced to have it. This woman should have been locked away before she got pregnant.

Forum List

Back