Another reason Americans WANT to see Obama and Obamacare GO!!!

The 2010 health law requires large employers to offer health insurance to anyone working “full-time,” which the law defines as 30 hours a week.

In the interest of an informed debate, we've compiled a list of job actions with strong proof that ObamaCare's employer mandate is behind cuts to work hours or staffing levels.

As of September 5th, our ObamaCare scorecard included 450 employers with more than 100 school districts among them.

Recently, IBD explained that a big minimum wage hike alongside the employer mandate would add to pressure on employers to cut workers to part-time, complicating the goal of reducing inequality.

http://news.investors.com/politics-obamacare/090514-669013-obamacare-employer-mandate-a-list-of-cuts-to-work-hours-jobs.htm#ixzz3x39gjdGZ

ummmm....psycho. if they wanted to see it go they wouldn't have elected the president twice.

but no doubt you earned your pay for today.

^And yet the first thing you want to get rid of is the PPACA.
*Yep.

Because Obama. You'll get around to the wars and education and all that other stuff someday. Curious that you don't feel "forced" about paying taxes for those things.

Since the authority to wage war and build a military are in the Constitution, it isn't called being forced. It's called following the Constitution. Now, when someone gets handed a subsidy in order that they can afford something they couldn't without it and the Constitution says nothing of it, that's force.

So if your candidate fails to overturn the PPACA, he can always bomb Iran to distract you.

Since your boy President fucked up insurance with Obamacare, I guess he needed to pander to the fags to distract you.

I'm not familiar with that universe. Isn't there a forum for fiction?

Because Obama. You'll get around to the wars and education and all that other stuff someday. Curious that you don't feel "forced" about paying taxes for those things.

Since the authority to wage war and build a military are in the Constitution, it isn't called being forced. It's called following the Constitution. Now, when someone gets handed a subsidy in order that they can afford something they couldn't without it and the Constitution says nothing of it, that's force.

So if your candidate fails to overturn the PPACA, he can always bomb Iran to distract you.

Since your boy President fucked up insurance with Obamacare, I guess he needed to pander to the fags to distract you.

You live in the one where that jungle bunny fucked it up and panders to just about any group he thinks will fall for his bullshit.

You live in the one where that jungle bunny fucked it up and panders to just about any group he thinks will fall for his bullshit.

Already has....his legacy will only be carried by those who are sucking on fullsized blow up dolls of our affirmative action failure in chief.

Doesn't sound familiar. Is it a fan-run site?

They don't "fall" for it...they gain from it.

That seems to be the point that is lost on many.

Obamacare is a miserable Robin Hood scheme.

Only Robin robbed from the Rich.

Obama robs from anyone he can.

That's because the only sound you hear is your lips smacking against his butt cheeks. Pucker up loser.

That's because the only sound you hear is your lips smacking against his butt cheeks. Pucker up loser.

You have an interesting fantasy life.

The only one with a fantasy is you thinking that puckering up will get you somewhere.

The only one with a fantasy is you thinking that puckering up will get you somewhere.

You're flailing. Is it because the topic no longer interests you, or because you know the data are refutable?

You're flailing. Is it because the topic no longer interests you, or because you know the data are refutable?

Refute it with a reliable source. Remember, RELIABLE.

You're mad because someone else moved up in the ass kissing line and holds a higher place despite your best efforts.

You're mad because someone else moved up in the ass kissing line and holds a higher place despite your best efforts.

What does "reliable" mean to someone who projects his fantasies onto others?

What does "reliable" mean to someone who projects his fantasies onto others?

I have no fantasies of doing what you do on a regular basis.

Post them and I'll determine whether or not they're reliable. Should I use the Liberal criteria of attacking the source if I don't like what it says thinking that means what it says is wrong?

Don't hold your breath.

Those so-called "primary sources" dried up quite a while ago.

Don't hold your breath.

Nope.

Don't hold your breath.

Nope.

Denying doesn't mean nope. It only means you're too stupid to understand it's yes.

Don't hold your breath.

Nope.

Denying doesn't mean nope. It only means you're too stupid to understand it's yes.

Nope.

Don't hold your breath.

Nope.

Don't bother with her.

I am now passing over her posts.

She's a dishonest hack who really places no value on the truth.

You'd get more intelligent conversion out of a soggy sandwich.

Don't hold your breath.

Nope.

Don't bother with her.

I am now passing over her posts.

She's a dishonest hack who really places no value on the truth.

You'd get more intelligent conversion out of a soggy sandwich.

Feel free to ignore anyone who doesn't agree with you. That will guarantee you know what's going on in the world outside USMB.

But especially make sure to talk about the people you're ignoring as if they're not here. What worked for you in the third grade is guaranteed to work in your :lmao: adult life.

Forum List

Back