ANOTHER Rape at Occupy Protest!

This is a liberal trying to rationalize a parallel between the Tea Party and the Flea Party.

Apparently, disagreeing with liberal policy is the same as rape.

Truly an example of how liberals think (or rather, don't think).

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Notice the word I bolded in my post. Disagreeing with liberal policy? no, not at all. Advocating for the continued destruction of the Middle Class through "Conservative" Policy? Absolutely. At least with an actual physical case of rape, there is only one victim of this horrible crime. With your policies to make the working people of this country virtual slaves of their employers... that affects hundreds of millions in this country.

I find these rape reports dubious, because you only seem to find them on RW media outlets. Reeks of the typical propaganda that the Koch suckers have been pulling since November of 2008.

In other words you are doubling down on the idea that disagreeing with liberals is akin to rape.

And because the liberal media is keeping "mum" on the rapes, that means it can't be true.

You run with that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No... that is your take on my post. Oh... I know... the "liberal media". those bastards... they are crucifying Cain and letting this go. Oh... BTW... did you ever think that the problem is the Conservative Media telling you what to think? not the other news outlets actually reporting news?

you do know that rape has not been eradicated throughout the world....unlike tb and the other diseases you dont know jack mal about

I think you missed the OP's point.

There were ZERO rapes at Tea Party rallies, events, etc., while there have been multiple rapes reported at OWS events.

No rapes or murders in the Tea party They would protest for the day and go home for the night but at the OWS events there has been rapes , murders , suicide , overdose, violence , and thousands of arrests . TB outbreak, shitting on our flag, drugs, drinking.. this is just on the top of my head :lol:

:rolleyes:

According to the police, they don't know if it was rape or consensual. The "perp" is fifty so more than likely a teapee.

btw, it sounds like Herman Cain has been lurking in Philly:
Patrick DeWit, 22, of South Philly, said he didn't believe that the man arrested Saturday was the same man whose photo has been posted on fliers around Occupy Philly alerting people to a possible sex offender, who has reportedly groped and harassed women.

Cops investigate Occupy Philly rape allegation | Philadelphia Daily News | 11/14/2011

How many "consensual" acts have happened at Tea Party rallies?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
How often do teapees have sex anyway? Most of them are elderly and overweight.

:rolleyes:

According to the police, they don't know if it was rape or consensual. The "perp" is fifty so more than likely a teapee.

btw, it sounds like Herman Cain has been lurking in Philly:

Cops investigate Occupy Philly rape allegation | Philadelphia Daily News | 11/14/2011

How many "consensual" acts have happened at Tea Party rallies?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
How often do teapees have sex anyway? Most of them are elderly and overweight.

You wish.. Most of us are in our twenties .. I'll compare GOP girls to NOW HAGS any day of the week.. :lol::lol::lol:

The frightening display of sheer animalism by these infested groupies is indicative of the hedonistic lifestyle leftists embrace.. None of this is shocking..

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
A woman protester at the Occupy Philadelphia encampment at City Hall was raped in a tent, allegedly by a man who had traveled from out of state to join the protest, police said.

How many more rapes, how many more deaths, how many more acts of violence have to occur before President Obama and the Democratic Party withdraw their support and condemn these lawless protests?

video report here: Woman Raped At 'Occupy Philadelphia' - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

Let's rack up the score people.

How many rapes at the "violent" Tea Party protests?

ZERO!

How many have there been at the Flea Party protests????

Truly the stark difference between conservatism and liberalism is being displayed at the Tea Party protests and the Flea Party protests.

Cue the liberals bleating that it's "mean spirited" to point this out.

Yeah its the "atmosphere" that over a month of the occupying has created. I wouldn't blame this so much on the movement's ideals but I would blame it on the movements actual behavior on the ground.

Oh look, another attempt to paint an entire ideology through the actions of a handful of people. Just another day on usmb.

:blahblah:

I don't think this is quite the same thing. There have been multiple reports of violence, rapes, and spreading of diseases at the OWS rallies all across the country. Yet, not a single one of these incidents were ever reported or witnessed at a tea party rally. The closest parallel you could draw was the one alleged spitting incident outside the House building in D.C. No, you shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of a few, but this has been more than just a few cases. Pretending like it's not happening is also counter productive. Sometimes when the shoe fits....

Last edited:
Its all fun and games when they are throwing out things on the tea party but when we point out the things that the Flea party is doing they get defensive but that is what people do when the truth hurts!!

I think it's childish to do this sort of stereotyping bullshit. To anyone.

Rape
murder
drug abuse
shitting in public
masturbating in public
violence against police
Rats and other assorted bugs
stinking up the place

COWS and their demoncrats are pretty people no? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who was murdered?

I saw that, out of Oakland. N/m. That's sad, but that's Oakland.

All of these occupy locations are nothing but cesspools and should be banned. Time for the maggots to all go home and clear the streets of the filth.

The latest reporting is that it didn't happen in the camp but near it. It sounds like the mayor of Oakland is exploiting this tragedy in an attempt to demonize the protestors.

Much like the OP.

The latest reporting is that it didn't happen in the camp but near it. It sounds like the mayor of Oakland is exploiting this tragedy in an attempt to demonize the protestors.

Much like the OP.

demonize the protesters? they're model obama loving demoncrats.. who cares if they're raping murdering, shitting, pissing and causing havoc? who care? obie don't he embraces them.

Much like the OP.

demonize the protesters? they're model obama loving demoncrats.. who cares if they're raping murdering, shitting, pissing and causing havoc? who care? obie don't he embraces them.

what have YOU ever done to try and change the country, besides bitch on a message board?

All of these occupy locations are nothing but cesspools and should be banned. Time for the maggots to all go home and clear the streets of the filth.

No they shouldn't be banned. They have as much right to speak out as anyone else. That doesn't mean they should be allowed to set up camp indefinitely, of course. I think we've crossed the point from where they were a group exercising their right to free speech to now being nothing more a nuisance and should be disbanded.

Much like the OP.

They don't need others to demonize them. They've done a pretty good job of it with their own actions.

Forum List

Back