Another perspective

:lol:

You're still not getting it.

This isn't about me. This isn't about you. This is about the world in general.

You can make it about the world in general all you want.
It's probably safer that way ... No accountability in that equation.

Hate to break it to you ... But the world doesn't care ... :hmpf:

It's time to have a real debate about racism with all of the factors on the table

People have moved past the white liberal guilt syndrome because:
1) there is a 5 to 1 Black to White murder ratio
2) 6000 to 1 Black to White rape ratio
3) 20000 to 1 Black to White armed robbery ratio
4) Blacks are 1.5X more likely to commit a hate crime than Whites
5) Affirmative Action violates people's civil right to education and employment
6) the Corrupt Democratic Party blocking Voter ID laws is a violation of people's Right to Vote because it enable Dem Voters to vote multiple times under fake names and non-citizens to erase the votes of American citizens

Johnnie Turner says black people have to tell their stories. People have to hear the stories or they won't know. Instead of just bonking white people over the head for being ignorant racists, why not tell the stories that would help us SEE the other side. What happens here in discussion about race never gets us anywhere because no one's perspective gets changed. We can't walk in your shoes until you tell us what it is like on a daily basis. Don't scream it at us or exaggerate it. Just tell the stories.
Just a suggestion.

While I appreciate what you have said, whites have for the better part of 2.5 centuries beat us over the head about how worthless we are. And we have asked for that to stop. It doesn't. So then when we talk to whites, once again they try establishing the rules we have to follow in order to for them to listen. And that's one of the main problems with this kind of discussion. Whites need to hear the anger and in some cases the outright hate to understand exactly what their racism has done to people. I think it's highly unfair for whites to tell us that they won't listen unless we say it to them how they want to hear it. I know you mean no harm here old lady but that is exactly what you have done. We have told you what it was like for us for at least 241 years. We have been screamed at and killed for trying to do it as well. So in my view if screaming is warranted that's what should be done. Therefore let me help you see what you have just done,.

We aren't listening at all. YOU are responsible for your life. Not me, not the President, not the UN. George Soros thinks he can use you to cause grief for the USA. We aren't listening to him either.

You have the exact rights that I have. Scream all you want. You turn towns into ghettos, you created Chicago's new norm, You don't raise your children to be productive individuals. The drummer I hired to teach my youth group kids, had 11 kids of his own. He even knew where 2 of them were. Then we all got to watch him be arraigned for selling crack. Sadly, he is NOT the exception to the rule.

Ben Carson kept his zipper zipped, said no to the pipe and went to school. Emulate him instead of the drummer, and then watch your "privileges" improve. We aren't putting you in your place. YOU are the problem with you.

I'll continue to work hard to provide for my family and you go put a black hoodie on and hang out in the street. Paychecks are what make me look privileged to you.
I'll put in a new pool. I told the business I shouldn't have to pay for it because I am white, but contrary to what you believe, I had to pay for it just like Mr. Carson had to pay for his. What you consider privilege, others understand as a reward for a job well done. A paycheck.

And tomorrow, you'll put on your black hoodie, and whine about whitey's pool. I won't hear you, because I'll be in the pool............

Here is anther example the article was talking about.

Well you see, I went to college and got a masters degree in sociology. I then spent 32 years doing work in the black community. I have never hit the pipe or fathered a child out of wedlock. Ben Carson means nothing to me. He's a punk ass sellout whites like you love to use as an example because he do the bojangles for you ,wear the black face and shuffle like the black minstrel lawn jockey he is. I have helped build one business and helped 2 others grow. But that doesn't mean racism ended. I earned my checks bitch. All of them. So I will put on my black hoodie tomorrow and watch those like you cry about how whites are losing their country. And if I am standing on the street in my black hoodie it is because I am fucking retired. You know what that is? It is the reward for years of a well done job. So don't YOU be like the drummer, ignorant and whining about what privilege is. YOU and those like you are the problem. I'm part of the solution.

So you don't have to hear anything, but when the change hits and you ask what happened, you will understand that you drowned in your pool.

Sociology is a joke of a college credit. The best thing about it is learning art and artists.

The rest of it is a farce to the point of being comical.

Oh yes, me and my black friend were in the same sociology class. He's now a preacher, but when it got to be being bullshit, I said something, and he was about the only one that supported me.

He's a smart man.

I don't think you learned about art or artists in intro o sociology. And that's looks like its a far as you went.

Because I took courses in Comparative social theory
Methods of Social Research
Youth and crime
Social Organization
Urban and Rural sociology
Classical and contemporary social theory
And a few others.

We weren't discussing artists in these classes. But it really didn't matter what I got any degree in. I could have gotten a degree in molecular science and you would have tried to belittle that. You're sad pathetic trash. Me and my black friend. You see I can tell you I have a black friend so I'm not a racist. Ebery body like you has that one back friend. Dillon Roof had that one black friend too.
I love the fact that they always trot out Gentle Ben Carson. Of course the punchline is that nobody voted for him

2.75%

Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia

Every single post you've made in this thread has been defensive, and crafted to make you feel victimized.

My first post was me asking IM2 for his suggestions as to what I can do to help end racism. He didn't answer, just linked me to the article. I read it. It doesn't make any sense. So I'm asking someone to explain it to me.

You're still not getting it.

This isn't about me. This isn't about you. This is about the world in general.

You can make it about the world in general all you want.
It's probably safer that way ... No accountability in that equation.

Hate to break it to you ... But the world doesn't care ... :hmpf:

No shit.

And it's ok if you don't care, too.

Just don't pretend that you're "looking for solutions", because you're not - you're looking to feel better about yoirself, not to "solve" anything.

Johnnie Turner says black people have to tell their stories. People have to hear the stories or they won't know. Instead of just bonking white people over the head for being ignorant racists, why not tell the stories that would help us SEE the other side. What happens here in discussion about race never gets us anywhere because no one's perspective gets changed. We can't walk in your shoes until you tell us what it is like on a daily basis. Don't scream it at us or exaggerate it. Just tell the stories.
Just a suggestion.

While I appreciate what you have said, whites have for the better part of 2.5 centuries beat us over the head about how worthless we are. And we have asked for that to stop. It doesn't. So then when we talk to whites, once again they try establishing the rules we have to follow in order to for them to listen. And that's one of the main problems with this kind of discussion. Whites need to hear the anger and in some cases the outright hate to understand exactly what their racism has done to people. I think it's highly unfair for whites to tell us that they won't listen unless we say it to them how they want to hear it. I know you mean no harm here old lady but that is exactly what you have done. We have told you what it was like for us for at least 241 years. We have been screamed at and killed for trying to do it as well. So in my view if screaming is warranted that's what should be done. Therefore let me help you see what you have just done,.

We aren't listening at all. YOU are responsible for your life. Not me, not the President, not the UN. George Soros thinks he can use you to cause grief for the USA. We aren't listening to him either.

You have the exact rights that I have. Scream all you want. You turn towns into ghettos, you created Chicago's new norm, You don't raise your children to be productive individuals. The drummer I hired to teach my youth group kids, had 11 kids of his own. He even knew where 2 of them were. Then we all got to watch him be arraigned for selling crack. Sadly, he is NOT the exception to the rule.

Ben Carson kept his zipper zipped, said no to the pipe and went to school. Emulate him instead of the drummer, and then watch your "privileges" improve. We aren't putting you in your place. YOU are the problem with you.

I'll continue to work hard to provide for my family and you go put a black hoodie on and hang out in the street. Paychecks are what make me look privileged to you.
I'll put in a new pool. I told the business I shouldn't have to pay for it because I am white, but contrary to what you believe, I had to pay for it just like Mr. Carson had to pay for his. What you consider privilege, others understand as a reward for a job well done. A paycheck.

And tomorrow, you'll put on your black hoodie, and whine about whitey's pool. I won't hear you, because I'll be in the pool............

Well you see, I went to college and got a masters degree in sociology. I then spent 32 years doing work in the black community. I have never hit the pipe or fathered a child out of wedlock. Ben Carson means nothing to me. He's a punk ass sellout whites like you love to use as an example because he do the bojangles for you ,wear the black face and shuffle like the black minstrel lawn jockey he is. I have helped build one business and helped 2 others grow. But that doesn't mean racism ended. I earned my checks bitch. All of them. So I will put on my black hoodie tomorrow and watch those like you cry about how whites are losing their country. And if I am standing on the street in my black hoodie it is because I am fucking retired. You know what that is? It is the reward for years of a well done job. So don't YOU be like the drummer, ignorant and whining about what privilege is. YOU and those like you are the problem. I'm part of the solution.

So you don't have to hear anything, but when the change hits and you ask what happened, you will understand that you drowned in your pool.

Sociology is a joke of a college credit. The best thing about it is learning art and artists.

Oh yes, me and my black friend were in the same sociology class. He's now a preacher, but when it got to be being bullshit, I said something, and he was about the only one that supported me.

He's a smart man.

I don't think you learned about art or artists in intro o sociology. And that's looks like its a far as you went.

Youth and crime
Social Organization
And a few others.

We weren't discussing artists in these classes. But it really didn't matter what I got any degree in. I could have gotten a degree in molecular science and you would have tried to belittle that. You're sad pathetic trash. Me and my black friend. You see I can tell you I have a black friend so I'm not a racist. Ebery body like you has that one back friend. Dillon Roof had that one black friend too.

Well I can't very well tell you his name and remain anonymous. Yeah, that looks like a bunch of fluff bullshit.

The concept of Sociology is complete bullshit to begin with.

You cannot categorize people in the manner Sociology attempts to.

I thank God he (my friend) did back me that day I stood up to the prof.

At least I had some kinda backup. I still say I was right. I think 1 girl stood with me, too.

There are a lot of angry people out there, BlackSand. I'd love to think we could all do what you plan to do, but I think it is ignoring a problem that won't go away because we will it. I hope I'm wrong.

I understand what you are saying ... But it really isn't ignoring the problem as much as no longer enabling it.

There is nothing people in my generation can do to fix the crap that came before us.
We aren't responsible for the garbage your generations dumped in our laps.

Anyone is free to be angry about whatever they want to be angry about.
I am just saying we really don't need to humor that garbage any further.
It will do more harm than good in the long run ... It solves nothing ... It only festers more hatred.

But you are responsible. Just as your parents were responsible for making your world a better place when they are gone, you have the exact same responsibility. This is not about the past. It is about the right now. The attitudes of whites that created Charlottesville. These whites live and work among us every day but you seem to think they don't exist anymore.

And who is saying the world owes them anything? But again that's rich coming from a race that twisted laws to make sure they were given everything. What needs to stop being enabled is attitudes of those like you. That's what solves nothing. That's what fosters the hatred.

years

Every single post you've made in this thread has been defensive, and crafted to make you feel victimized.

My first post was me asking IM2 for his suggestions as to what I can do to help end racism. He didn't answer, just linked me to the article. I read it. It doesn't make any sense. So I'm asking someone to explain it to me.

A first step would be to stop trying to make it about you.

You know, there's just certain lines that shouldn't be crossed over, yet Sociology steps over all of that, and some.

I got a B+. I didn't like it and said I didn't like it.

He's a smart man.

Youth and crime
Social Organization
And a few others.

Well I can't very well tell you his name and remain anonymous. Yeah, that looks like a bunch of fluff bullshit.

I thank God he did back me that day I stood up to the prof.

At least I had some kinda backup. I still say I was right.

So the class got to be being bullshit

It's so fluff you would have flunked. And you can understand human nature more when you understand patterns of behavior.

It's time to have a real debate about racism with all of the factors on the table

6) the Corrupt Democratic Party blocking Voter ID laws is a violation of people's Right to Vote because it enable Dem Voters to vote multiple times under fake names and non-citizens to erase the votes of American citizens
Average_Number_of_Assaults%20122016.png

Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

I took one at random.

Guess who lied?

When Obama was elected president in two landslides, I was sure Americans had passed a racial milestone.

Then racist former President Barack Hussein Obama worked hard to divide our country by race more than any other president in modern history.

Incredible progress could have been made. Instead, President Obama teamed up with the race baiters and further divided this great nation.

You know, there's just certain lines that shouldn't be crossed over, yet Sociology steps over all of that, and some.

I got a B+ I didn't like it and said I didn't like it.

You took an intro class idiot. You never got into the guts of what the science is.

He's a smart man.

Youth and crime
Social Organization
And a few others.

I thank God he did back me that day I stood up to the prof.

At least I had some kinda backup. I still say I was right.

So the class got to be being bullshit

It's so fluff you would have flunked. And you can understand human nature more when you understand patterns of behavior.

'Splain to me what brought about the patterns of behavior here. I'll wait for your explanation, then I'll give mine, ok?

PS: It ain't rocket science.

years

A first step would be to stop trying to make it about you.

What the fuck..? We're not allowed to ask questions? How am I supposed to change my ways and help to end racism if nobody will tell me how?

I took one at random.

Guess who lied?

At random, right? LOL

What are the numbers per 100,000 population? Out of 100,000 people, only 13,000 are black. So, what is your point.

When Obama was elected president in two landslides, I was sure Americans had passed a racial milestone.

Then racist former President Barack Hussein Obama worked hard to divide our country by race more than any other president in modern history.

Incredible progress could have been made. Instead, President Obama teamed up with the race baiters and further divided this great nation.

OK I'm bringing this to an end. I am the OP and the OP is about white fragility and I posted an article so we could discuss it and what was described in hat article. If you cannot do that don't enter this thread. From this point on any post not discussing the OP is going to be reported.

I took one at random.

Guess who lied?

Yep, you have proven that "ratio" is just too difficult for a left winger to understand, and the issue is interracial rape, not totals

Bold empty assertions by our deplorables.

President Obama's only crime was living in the White Man's House.

Obama-with-Cowboy-Hat-678x381.jpg

Forum List

Back