Another one! Paris Hilton cancels advertising campaign on Twitter

Amen! Why should anyone express anything other than what the government deems appropriate!

You get 4 Mao's on your Social Credit account!

gettyimages-527191268-copy.jpg
Yeah, you took a loyalty oath to the ring.

I get it fuckup.

Clearly you don’t understand.

Advertisers don’t care to be associated with rightwing racists and bigots, such as Musk.
I don't think you undrstand Mrs. Jones.....Musk couldn't care less about stupid woke advertisers leaving....racists, bigots, child mollestors, baby killers.....you know.

Who do I believe? Jews, or a right wing nickname on a messageboard?
But, you created your own right wing nickname......I simply corrected it.....right Commie from Conyers?

Can you provide an example of Musk's anti-Semitism?

Yes, we can do that. Then we can move on to racism and sexism.

Musk was born to a billionaire white South African. That he is extremely prejudiced against women, racial minorities and Jews is pretty much a given. He has been sued multiple times because of his toxic, racist workplace environments.

Why all this crap about this antisemitism against Jews malarkey, there's never any mention about the hostility towards or discrimination against the likes of Christians. So it's kinda, who cares?

That's because discrimination against Christians is a fallacy.

All right wingers are victims of the left and right wing evangelicals are the most victimized religiouos group in America, according to them. They're being victimized by gay marriage, secular holiday greetings, and having to serve people they don't like. Their children are being forced to go to school with non-white children, and learn that Americans used to enslave black people, and committed genocide against the native populations.

How will Christianity survive????

Forum List

Back