Another one! Paris Hilton cancels advertising campaign on Twitter

He didn't criticize Israel. He has been adamant that Israel has every right to defend itself.

He criticized radical groups like JAWS that like racist blacks and others think white people should be ashamed of being white and/or other such nonsense. Groups like JAWS who back the Palestinians 100% and think Israel should not exist. People who think white supremacy is worse than any other kind of 'supremacy.'

I (and Elon) defend the Jewish people as having every bit as much right to their own destiny, to secure their rights as much as any other country. He (and I) recognize the contributions the Jewish people have given to the world and continue to do so despite their small population.

But there are 'bad' Jews just like there are 'bad' people in ALL demographics throughout the world. And it's stupid to think bad people cannot be called out on their behavior just because they are Jewish or black or Native American or any other ethnic or cultural group.
It means in short that lib Musk haters are liars and full of shit

THAT I can agree with

It means in short that lib Musk haters are liars and full of shit

THAT I can agree with
They are indeed. Musk has been under personal and economic attack ever since he first made Twitter, now X, a free speech platform in which ALL opinions can be expressed. And that free speech has been deliberate misstated, mischaracterized, misrepresented by the dishonest left ever since.

They are indeed. Musk has been under personal and economic attack ever since he first made Twitter, now X, a free speech platform in which ALL opinions can be expressed. And that free speech has been deliberate misstated, mischaracterized, misrepresented by the dishonest left ever since.
Libs hate free speech unless they do all the talking

OMG... wait, who cares?

Why do you post that nobody cares to posts YOU don''t care about. Why don't you just ignore them? Or maybe you really do care.

Elon Musk is going to run his mouth right into bankruptcy if he's not careful. He has a lot of government contracts for Space X, and to have such a dangerously prejudiced man in charge of one of the largest social media companies in the world, is not sitting well.,

I’ll take shit that doesn’t remotely matter for 600, Alex

I'm not sure I'm able to untangle your word salad here--do you write for Kamala?--but if you think Elon Musk is promoting fascism, you don't have a clue what fascism is.
We can take your mother-tongue one word at a time if you wish, no problem. It won't be easy to decipher Musk's fascism (the subtlety of his approach when he mutated Twitter).

so what youre saying is the hilton hotel in paris doesnt advertise on twitter anymore???
Nevermind Hilton even though that is the automaton's subject of this thread. Please take you (your) head out of your ignore-button rump so that you can learn about Musk's fascism.

He didn't criticize Israel. He has been adamant that Israel has every right to defend itself.

He criticized radical groups like JAWS that like racist blacks and others think white people should be ashamed of being white and/or other such nonsense. Groups like JAWS who back the Palestinians 100% and think Israel should not exist. People who think white supremacy is worse than any other kind of 'supremacy.'

I (and Elon) defend the Jewish people as having every bit as much right to their own destiny, to secure their rights as much as any other country. He (and I) recognize the contributions the Jewish people have given to the world and continue to do so despite their small population.

But there are 'bad' Jews just like there are 'bad' people in ALL demographics throughout the world. And it's stupid to think bad people cannot be called out on their behavior just because they are Jewish or black or Native American or any other ethnic or cultural group.

I can't find his post(s) defending Israel's right to defend itself but I'll keep looking.

But we can't read what others have to say about it in your post here. That is to say, what fascism Musk has already done to screenal-space subjectivity.

OMG... wait, who cares?
elmo-does-it-look-like-i-care.gif

Or does he?

No, he's a full on progressive statist.
Yes. We salute your IQ level. You're onto to something important here. To take Musk's bait that by calling Biden a "corpse" means that he is opposed to Biden, means that his deflection, his feigning, was successful.

'The question that returns here in a haunting fashion is to know why the immense processual potentialities carried by all these computational, telematic, robotic, bureaucratic, biotechnological revolutions so far still only result in a reinforcement of previous systems of alienation, an oppressive mass-mediatization, infantilizing consensual politics.
Paradoxically, neo-Stalinists and social-democrats, who can only think the socius in the framework of a rigid insertion into Statist functions and structures, are to be classed in this category. There are those whose faith in capitalism leads them to justify all the havoc wreaked by modernity -- on man, culture, the environment....-- because they gauge that as a last resort they will be the bringers of benefits and of progress.'
(Guattari, Schizoanalytic Cartographies, p. 12 The Age of Planetary Computerization)

With all due respect, no doubt a lot of younger Americans are asking themselves: "Paris who?"
They're also information-compromised, let alone hormone-compromised. Hilton is a dangled bait to deflect from how this machine is working against them.

Forum List

Back