Another oldie but goody. The stupid left and their claims about Halliburton. All lies of course.

I remember when investigations revealed Haliburton was overcharging the military and serving spoiled and expired food to our soldiers. Good times right owl?
Tell us all about the oil for food program and the old junk cars thing.

You are a miserable fucking brainwashed stupid ass liar.

At best you are a puppet. Probably one of those kind that have a stick up your ass.
Do you miss seeing caskets draped in American flags coming home en masse? You can't get your dick up anymore without it?

At least Dubya had the decency to put himself in exile after his disaster of a Presidency. I wish you despicable people who still defend him would do the same.
I also remember your kind gleefully counting the deaths of our great soldiers daily. Until Obama got elected, of course. Using our soldiers deaths for political gains, proves you are a piece of shit.

Who did that? I never did. I know of not even one person who did. So, exactly who rejoiced at the death of our soldiers? Are you drunk?
The liberal media had constant updates on soldiers killed when W was President, then stopped when Obama took over. Yeah, the Democrats were celebrating the political hay

I remember when investigations revealed Haliburton was overcharging the military and serving spoiled and expired food to our soldiers. Good times right owl?

At best you are a puppet. Probably one of those kind that have a stick up your ass.
Do you miss seeing caskets draped in American flags coming home en masse? You can't get your dick up anymore without it?

At least Dubya had the decency to put himself in exile after his disaster of a Presidency. I wish you despicable people who still defend him would do the same.
I also remember your kind gleefully counting the deaths of our great soldiers daily. Until Obama got elected, of course. Using our soldiers deaths for political gains, proves you are a piece of shit.

Who did that? I never did. I know of not even one person who did. So, exactly who rejoiced at the death of our soldiers? Are you drunk?
The liberal media had constant updates on soldiers killed when W was President, then stopped when Obama took over. Yeah, the Democrats were celebrating the political hay

That's a lie. You're an asshole.

I know they used to get away with the constant stream of lies. But now we have the internet which exposes their lies.

No it's not and the way you support the liberal way no matter what. You probably was the biggest cheerleader for their deaths.

No it's not and the way you support the liberal way no matter what. You probably was the biggest cheerleader for their deaths.

Would you like to come to upstate NY and tell me that to my face?

Yes it is. You had someone tell you that is what is happening, and you can't even check for yourself......good sheep. They are always announcing on the news here marines etc. that get killed in the ME.

PBS Newshour still reporting, and honoring, those killed in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2012.

Honoring the Fallen Soldiers of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars

You lie, Kaz lied, and you're both assholes.

Yes it is. You had someone tell you that is what is happening, and you can't even check for yourself......good sheep. They are always announcing on the news here marines etc. that get killed in the ME.
Fact are not on your side, nc hasn't gone against anything liberal no matter how nutty it is. My gosh Gruber says Obama thinks his supporters are idiots, and you fall over yourselves to defend him.

Lol a liberal tough guy. Will you be wearing your pink dress?

Lol a liberal tough guy. Will you be wearing your pink dress?

I didn't think so.

PBS Newshour still reporting, and honoring, those killed in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2012.

2012? You disrespected our soldiers under Bush, for political reasons. That is a fact. Oh and you honor our soldiers after Obama cuts and runs in Iraq. So that all those soldiers liberals disrespected under Bush, died in vain. Don't forget Obama said HE ended that war successfully.

Nope now they don't start every news cast with the death count. The way they did during the bush years. In fact they went out if their way to hide it when Obama was elected.

Nope now they don't start every news cast with the death count. The way they did during the bush years. In fact they went out if their way to hide it when Obama was elected.

Not true. I've already proven that's not true.

2012? You disrespected our soldiers under Bush, for political reasons. That is a fact. Oh and you honor our soldiers after Obama cuts and runs in Iraq. So that all those soldiers liberals disrespected under Bush, died in vain. Don't forget Obama said HE ended that war successfully.

They all died in vain because of Bush starting the war.

They all died in vain because of Bush starting the war.
Your girl Hillary was on that band wagon. You still love her. Thanks for proving my point how you follow blindly. Now go hate some more.

Not true. I've already proven that's not true.
You haven't proven anything.

Forum List

Back