Another Obama vacation- GOOD GRIEF

Lets clobber these FAKE NEWS lowlifes again in this thread...

Alles (the Secret Service Director) told CNN, "the problem isn't just related to the Trump administration and has been going on for many years."

Alles (the Secret Service Director) told CNN, "This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current administration's protection requirements but, rather, has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade"

I don't recall you right wingers bringing this up when Bush was in office. You waited for a Democrat to be in office before you made this an issue. Now we see Trump's going to cost us more than Obama and now you assholes want to say "this has been a problem for 10 years. Nope, just the last 9 dicks. 8 years it was a problem you had with a black man being president so you nit picked him on everything he did. You held him up to a much higher standard. We see this because you aren't nearly as outraged with Trumps lavish spending.

Fact: Trumps going to surpass Obama's travel spending for 8 years in 1 fucking year. Fuck you if you don't see the problem with that. But of course you don't because you are right wing tool.

Its the director of the Secret Service calling FAKE NEWS on your BS lib go argue with him about it good luck with that :laugh:

But he's wrong. He said "This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current Administration’s protection requirements, but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo."

But the fact is the Trumps are going to spend 8 times more than the Obama. So maybe it was a problem for "nearly" a decade. In other words during the Obama administration they/Republicans made it an issue.

How much did the Obama's cost us? Did they ever stretch the Secret service so thin like Trump is doing?

The other thing he said was "The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,'' Alles told the newspaper. "I can't change that. I have no flexibility.''

So if that's true why did you guys make such a big deal about how much Obama spent? It's because you are pathetic hypocrites.

LMAO "But he's wrong." That's some funny shit right there :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Alles (the Secret Service Director) told CNN, "the problem isn't just related to the Trump administration and has been going on for many years."

Alles (the Secret Service Director) told CNN, "This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current administration's protection requirements but, rather, has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade"

I don't recall you right wingers bringing this up when Bush was in office. You waited for a Democrat to be in office before you made this an issue. Now we see Trump's going to cost us more than Obama and now you assholes want to say "this has been a problem for 10 years. Nope, just the last 9 dicks. 8 years it was a problem you had with a black man being president so you nit picked him on everything he did. You held him up to a much higher standard. We see this because you aren't nearly as outraged with Trumps lavish spending.

Fact: Trumps going to surpass Obama's travel spending for 8 years in 1 fucking year. Fuck you if you don't see the problem with that. But of course you don't because you are right wing tool.

Its the director of the Secret Service calling FAKE NEWS on your BS lib go argue with him about it good luck with that :laugh:

But he's wrong. He said "This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current Administration’s protection requirements, but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo."

But the fact is the Trumps are going to spend 8 times more than the Obama. So maybe it was a problem for "nearly" a decade. In other words during the Obama administration they/Republicans made it an issue.

How much did the Obama's cost us? Did they ever stretch the Secret service so thin like Trump is doing?

The other thing he said was "The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,'' Alles told the newspaper. "I can't change that. I have no flexibility.''

So if that's true why did you guys make such a big deal about how much Obama spent? It's because you are pathetic hypocrites.

LMAO "But he's wrong." That's some funny shit right there :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds to me like the CIA is trying not to make enemies with the current administration who is btw spending 8 times more than Obama did.

If you can't see that they are trying to be politically correct, I don't know what to tell you. If it were obama spending this much you can bet your white ass would be up in arms. How do I know you are white? Well, are you?

You can just imagine after 8 years of bashing Obama for his spending and then when it turns out Trump is going to spend 8 times as much as Obama did, what the fuck do you think the CIA is going to say? Are they going to agree with us liberals that yes Republicans were hypocrites and yes Trump is going to SHATTER spending records? Of course they aren't going to say that blueslegend. But the Democrats will. But will you listen to them? NO. Even though it's true you seem to want to soooo badly ignore that Trump is spending 8 times more than Obama. That's not fake news is it? I didn't think so. So instead of the CIA playing politics they come out with this statement:

Later on Monday, Alles issued a statement via a spokesman saying, "This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current Administration’s protection requirements, but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo."

Sounds like the politically correct way to answer this question.

What does he mean when he says "this has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo"??? What the fuck does that mean?

And that ignores the fact that Trump's spending 8 times more.

Sounds to me like the CIA is trying not to make enemies with the current administration who is btw spending 8 times more than Obama did.

If you can't see that they are trying to be politically correct, I don't know what to tell you. If it were obama spending this much you can bet your white ass would be up in arms. How do I know you are white? Well, are you?

Because its not penetrating the 4 inches of your liberal Neanderthal skull here it is again...

Because its not penetrating the 4 inches of your liberal Neanderthal skull here it is again...

So spending was a problem for "nearly a decade". because of "an overall increase in operational tempo."

Do you know what that means?

So are you either ready to apologize to Obama for bashing him for this or do you still have a problem with this, especially since Trump is spending 8 times as much.

This reminds me of the debt. The debt was a problem when Clinton was in office and Republicans bashed im for it. They didn't bash Bush though. But then the debt became important again when Obama got into office. Now are you still watching the debt now that Republicans are in charge or once again do Debts Not Matter?

So spending was a problem for "nearly a decade". because of "an overall increase in operational tempo."

So are you either ready to apologize to Obama for bashing him for this or do you still have a problem with this, especially since Trump is spending 8 times as much.

This reminds me of the debt. The debt was a problem when Clinton was in office and Republicans bashed im for it. They didn't bash Bush though. But then the debt became important again when Obama got into office. Now are you still watching the debt now that Republicans are in charge or once again do Debts Not Matter?

I crushed you, now you are deflecting. :itsok:

No one is making the Trumps spend all this money. They could spend their own money. Didn't Trump donate his salary? Big deal when he's spending 8 times as much on travel and other expenses. He's still costing us more than Obama even without a salary.

Sure if you ignore the fact Trump is spending 8 times more than Obama. It's like the debt. The debt was an issue when Bush was president right? But you didn't hound him about it. You only cared about the debt when Obama was in office. And now I see you guys don't care about the debt anymore, just like you don't care how much the Trumps are spending. Now your new position is "it's been a problem before Trump".

No. It's now 8 times the problem. 8 times as bad. Where's your outrage?

Sure if you ignore the fact Trump is spending 8 times more than Obama. It's like the debt. The debt was an issue when Bush was president right? But you didn't hound him about it. You only cared about the debt when Obama was in office. And now I see you guys don't care about the debt anymore, just like you don't care how much the Trumps are spending. Now your new position is "it's been a problem before Trump".

Yes yes you hate Trump, anything else I need to organize my sock drawer.

Do you know what that means?p

I asked you a question.

Do you know what that means? Please explain what the CIA director is saying. Because it sounds like he's trying to not blame Trump now that Obama isn't around to blame anymore.

I don't think you are intelligent enough to do anything other than stick to your right wing talking point. Bye.

Yes yes you hate Trump, anything else I need to organize my sock drawer.

I don't hate Trump nearly as much as you hated Obama. I'm just pointing out what hypocrite you blue collar cons are. Fucking idiots. Sheeple.

And you believe him? Probably the same way you believe Trump was going to build a wall but lets see what Trump is saying when you aren't listening.

Because you and I are both at a point now where we are both saying we are not to pay for the wall. From a political standpoint, that is what we will say. We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about"

So I don't care what the SS is saying on record. They aren't supposed to be political and you don't get political with Twitler.

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island Retreat
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
Two months ago marked the 110th day Trump, as president, has spent time at one of his properties (nearly 1/3rd of his days in office at property that bears his name10th day Trump, as president, has spent time at one of his properties (nearly 1/3rd of his days in office at property that bears his name

Two months ago marked the 110th day Trump, as president, has spent time at one of his properties (nearly 1/3rd of his days in office at property that bears his name10th day Trump, as president, has spent time at one of his properties (nearly 1/3rd of his days in office at property that bears his name
At this point Trump would easily have 440 vacation days for his first term if he continues his performance.

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

LOL......I frankly don't care that Trump is spending so much time golfing- but I do find his hypocrisy to be sadly humorous

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2014

"@pellscuse11: @realDonaldTrump Who plays more golf, yourself or the President? My money is on POTUS." You win!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 21, 2013

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

LOL......I frankly don't care that Trump is spending so much time golfing- but I do find his hypocrisy to be sadly humorous

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2014

"@pellscuse11: @realDonaldTrump Who plays more golf, yourself or the President? My money is on POTUS." You win!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 21, 2013
It should almost be an impeachable offense.

No, not impeachable but should definitely cost him re election. His democratic opponent better drill him on this hypocrisy.

If read my lips no new taxes cost Herbert how does trump get away with cheating on Melanie with Stormy Daniels?

Forum List

Back