ANOTHER Obama appointee exposed as a complete DIRTBAG, Kevin Jennings.

Since when do you fools care about disgusting behavior? John Ensign is still if office. As is Sanford. I mean how hypocritical can you be? Sanford went to Argentina to bang his mistress and left his wife and kids at home over Father's Day weekend.....:eusa_whistle:

And both of them are dirtbags too!
But, neither of them have a wife who is dying from cancer, or fathered children with ho's while said wives were dying of cancer.
LMAO!

like rudy?
Yep!
But hey, that's not the subject of this thread. Once again, a loony liberal fails at spin and deflection.

Check out the new "Safe School Czar".
Yeah, this is a guy we want ensuring the safety of our children in School.
Just one more prime example that Obama and his Obamabots are friggin' nutjobs!
"Obama's Homosexual "Safe School Czar" Tells God "Screw You, Buddy" in Memoir" - Patriot Update

Unfreakinbelievable!

Good...because we know from statistics that the most dangerous people around children are Heterosexual males.

Can you back that up? Might want to compare those figures to the females in the headlines lately. Seems there's quite a few of them that have been busy with the boys.

I'm just keeping it all equal. If we're going to throw rocks, let's make sure everybody gets hit.

"Obama's Homosexual "Safe School Czar" Tells God "Screw You, Buddy" in Memoir" - Patriot Update

Unfreakinbelievable!

Good...because we know from statistics that the most dangerous people around children are Heterosexual males.[/QUOTE]

Can you back that up? Might want to compare those figures to the females in the headlines lately. Seems there's quite a few of them that have been busy with the boys.

I'm just keeping it all equal. If we're going to throw rocks, let's make sure everybody gets hit.

You mean like Roman Polanski?

or Philip Garrido?

Last edited:
We all know that homosexuals have serious mental issues. After all, you must have serious mental issues to CHOOSE to live that disgusting lifestyle but, this guy is downright insane.
If you really believe this, it isn't gays who have the serious mental issues.

And its not 'choice' its who they are.

Dude, get out of the 12th century already.

It's who they choose to be.

Out of the billions born you will stereotype all homosexuals as not having a choice. Your saying homosexuals cannot control their sexual urges. There are many reasons one may become gay, sure some could naturally be born that way but to stereotype all as being born gay is bigotry. Some can be taught.

What about a man in prison for life, after about four years of no woman he has sex with a man, you stand by your statement he was born gay, it was not just that his sexual desire became too much to control.

Rapists, they were born rapists, its not a choice.

Pedophiles, born that way, cant change them, never, they are born that way.

Murders as well, born that way, nothing is ever taught, you are just born that way.

So are you saying that same sex love between two consenting adults is the same a rape, pedophilia and murder?

Considering the enormous contributions from gays compared to the miniscule from the evangelicals, I prefer to believe you can compare it more to "genuis" than "murder".

Jesus...I refuse to believe that you actually missed that point by that much. Or is that the only arguement you could come up with? Your deflection was so absurd that I just can't believe you actually think that way. I hope I'm not giving you too much credit.

Unfreakinbelievable!

Good...because we know from statistics that the most dangerous people around children are Heterosexual males.

Gee, who was it that was advising a supposed pimp and prostitute on how to get away with exploiting and abusing underage children?
Why it was LIBERAL ACORN members!
They were primarily females doing the advising. Not sure if they're lesbians or heterosexuals but, THEY WERE NO DOUBT LIBERAL WOMEN!
Who's the biggest threat to our children?
Liberal values at their finest!

Last edited:
"Let people see Christ through me."'
-- Tom DeLay - seriously, Link

"You're crazier than Sarah Palin!"
-- Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli to Tom DeLay (R-Fanny wiggler) Link

And both of them are dirtbags too!
But, neither of them have a wife who is dying from cancer, or fathered children with ho's while said wives were dying of cancer.
LMAO!

like rudy?
Yep!
But hey, that's not the subject of this thread. Once again, a loony liberal fails at spin and deflection.

you are too funny to be serious. you brought up the deflection about liberals who do those things so I show a republican that did it and I am the one deflecting :cuckoo:

Yep!

you are too funny to be serious. you brought up the deflection about liberals who do those things so I show a republican that did it and I am the one deflecting :cuckoo:
You're a dirty liberal loon, and you call me :cuckoo:?
Too freakin' funny!

lol @ me being liberal

I now see why it took less than 500 posts for you to be the laughing stock of this place

We all know that homosexuals have serious mental issues. After all, you must have serious mental issues to CHOOSE to live that disgusting lifestyle but, this guy is downright insane.

Out of the billions born you will stereotype all homosexuals as not having a choice. Your saying homosexuals cannot control their sexual urges. There are many reasons one may become gay, sure some could naturally be born that way but to stereotype all as being born gay is bigotry. Some can be taught.

What about a man in prison for life, after about four years of no woman he has sex with a man, you stand by your statement he was born gay, it was not just that his sexual desire became too much to control.

Rapists, they were born rapists, its not a choice.

Pedophiles, born that way, cant change them, never, they are born that way.

Murders as well, born that way, nothing is ever taught, you are just born that way.

Not even remotely comparable.

Didn't Bush appoint the most Czars with criminal records than any other POTUS in history?

So what's the czar count now?

It's now pushing about 40.

Gotta be higher than that. We're seeing at least one or two a week being added aren't we?
Here ya' go!
Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - List of Obama's Czars
Officially we're at 32. But, that number will most likely drop as these clowns are further exposed to be the anti-american dirtbags we know most of them to be. As Beck exposes them, we'll no doubt see more forced to resign. He's got one already, and this Kevin Jennings lunatic is next in line. Whether or not Obama replaces them remains to be seen. I suspect it will depend on how frequently he has to throw them under the bus, when his true connections to these dirtbags are exposed, and they start to become a liability that is just a lil' too close to home.

Obama's Czars

In case you're wondering who they are and what they've done...

I'm sure only a few of you will take the time to read it. But it's actually pretty enlightening. I wish there had been a sight like this for the Bush czars so that we could compare characteristics and qualifications.

Forum List

Back