ANOTHER Obama appointee exposed as a complete DIRTBAG, Kevin Jennings.

We all know that homosexuals have serious mental issues. After all, you must have serious mental issues to CHOOSE to live that disgusting lifestyle but, this guy is downright insane.

Check out the new "Safe School Czar".
Yeah, this is a guy we want ensuring the safety of our children in School.
Just one more prime example that Obama and his Obamabots are friggin' nutjobs!
"Obama's Homosexual "Safe School Czar" Tells God "Screw You, Buddy" in Memoir" - Patriot Update

Unfreakinbelievable!

Since when do you fools care about disgusting behavior? John Ensign is still if office. As is Sanford. I mean how hypocritical can you be? Sanford went to Argentina to bang his mistress and left his wife and kids at home over Father's Day weekend.....:eusa_whistle:

We all know that homosexuals have serious mental issues. After all, you must have serious mental issues to CHOOSE to live that disgusting lifestyle but, this guy is downright insane.
If you really believe this, it isn't gays who have the serious mental issues.

And its not 'choice' its who they are.

Dude, get out of the 12th century already.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

i lol'd and who cares about his relationship with god

Like I said before

We need to encourage the right wing to post this nonsense. It only validates what everyone has suspected all along.

Thanks for the post Jester

"Obama's Homosexual "Safe School Czar" Tells God "Screw You, Buddy" in Memoir" - Patriot Update

Unfreakinbelievable!

Since when do you fools care about disgusting behavior? John Ensign is still if office. As is Sanford. I mean how hypocritical can you be? Sanford went to Argentina to bang his mistress and left his wife and kids at home over Father's Day weekend.....:eusa_whistle:

And both of them are dirtbags too!
But, neither of them have a wife who is dying from cancer, or fathered children with ho's while said wives were dying of cancer.
LMAO!

Last edited:

Unfreakinbelievable!

Thanks. Please reference me to your post(s) where you called out their "dirtbaggedness" on these boards. Lord knows you wouldn't want us to think you were hypocritical.

Thanks. Please reference me to your post(s) where you called out their "dirtbaggedness" on these boards. Lord knows you wouldn't want us to think you were hypocritical.
Speaking of hypocrites. You CLAIM that you fly our great flag everyday, but then support your beloved annointed one appointing total anti-american communist scumbags to his administration.
Yeah, lets talk about hypocrites!
LMAO!:lol:

Speaking of hypocrites. You CLAIM that you fly our great flag everyday, but then support your beloved annointed one appointing total anti-american communist scumbags to his administration.

Nice attempt at deflection, but let's please try to stay on task. YOU are the author of this attack thread. So again, please reference me to the threads you have authored attacking both/either Mark Sanford and/or John Ensign as "dirtbags" as you have done here in this thread. OR....simply admit what we alredy know. You are a hypocritical partisan hack. Good show!:clap2:

After all those Czars, there should be a room for one more...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRGlBMN_SjI"]Cynthia McKinney[/ame]

Nice attempt at deflection, but let's please try to stay on task. YOU are the author of this attack thread. So again, please reference me to the threads you have authored attacking both/either Mark Sanford and/or John Ensign as "dirtbags" as you have done here in this thread. OR....simply admit what we alredy know. You are a hypocritical partisan hack. Good show!:clap2:
Go back and search the MSNBC board. You'll clearly see I hammered both those dirtbags up there. Fact is, you tried the usual spineless liberal attempt of spinning and deflecting from the original subject of this thread. Ensign and Sanford are not the subject of this thread, so as usual, your predictable attempt and spin and deflection miserably failed once again.
Now, Obama stated that his choices for personnel would define his policies. Yeah, he's defining that his policies are anti-american. You can't deny that, and it drives liberal loons like you friggin' bonkers. Hence, your usual lame attempts at liberal spin and deflection.

Out of the billions born you will stereotype all homosexuals as not having a choice. Your saying homosexuals cannot control their sexual urges. There are many reasons one may become gay, sure some could naturally be born that way but to stereotype all as being born gay is bigotry. Some can be taught.

What about a man in prison for life, after about four years of no woman he has sex with a man, you stand by your statement he was born gay, it was not just that his sexual desire became too much to control.

Rapists, they were born rapists, its not a choice.

Pedophiles, born that way, cant change them, never, they are born that way.

Murders as well, born that way, nothing is ever taught, you are just born that way.

Out of the billions born you will stereotype all homosexuals as not having a choice. Your saying homosexuals cannot control their sexual urges. There are many reasons one may become gay, sure some could naturally be born that way but to stereotype all as being born gay is bigotry. Some can be taught.

What about a man in prison for life, after about four years of no woman he has sex with a man, you stand by your statement he was born gay, it was not just that his sexual desire became too much to control.

Rapists, they were born rapists, its not a choice.

Pedophiles, born that way, cant change them, never, they are born that way.

Murders as well, born that way, nothing is ever taught, you are just born that way.

So are you saying that same sex love between two consenting adults is the same a rape, pedophilia and murder?

Considering the enormous contributions from gays compared to the miniscule from the evangelicals, I prefer to believe you can compare it more to "genuis" than "murder".

Unfreakinbelievable!

But, neither of them have a wife who is dying from cancer, or fathered children with ho's while said wives were dying of cancer.
LMAO!

like rudy?

Forum List

Back