ANOTHER Obama appointee exposed as a complete DIRTBAG, Kevin Jennings.

Check out the new "Safe School Czar".
Yeah, this is a guy we want ensuring the safety of our children in School.
Just one more prime example that Obama and his Obamabots are friggin' nutjobs!
"Obama's Homosexual "Safe School Czar" Tells God "Screw You, Buddy" in Memoir" - Patriot Update

Unfreakinbelievable!

IMG_2570.jpg

"Going left for me..."

Watch the video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG7nTZmSpN0]YouTube - Delay Dances With The Stars[/ame]

Didn't Bush appoint the most Czars with criminal records than any other POTUS in history?

I don't know...did he? Show me...teach me something. This could be a good exchange

Bush Czars

- Torture Czar
- WMD finding Czar
- Global Warming denial Czar
- Economy is funamentally sound Czar
- Keep Cheney away from me Czar
- "Mission accomplished" Czar
- Rape the environment Czar
- Explain what I really meant Czar
- Find a reason to start a war Czar
- Cut taxes on rich guys Czar
- Don't tell my father what I am really doing Czar
- Blame Bill Clinton Czar

Time for a Czar Czar to investigate Hopey Changey's bizarre obsession with Czar Loons. These loons seem to only get worse and worse. What a disaster. :(

Still waiting for Jester to link those other threads where he attacked Sanford and Ensign for being dirtbags...
I already told ya' douchbag, go to the MSNBC board and find them. I've never discussed them on this board.
This thread isn't about them, dumbass. You want to discuss them, go start a thread and discuss away.
We're discussing YET ANOTHER DIRTBAG that Obama is keeping within arms length of him.
Get a fuckin' clue, would ya'?

Still waiting for Jester to link those other threads where he attacked Sanford and Ensign for being dirtbags...
I already told ya' douchbag, go to the MSNBC board and find them. I've never discussed them on this board.
This thread isn't about them, dumbass. You want to discuss them, go start a thread and discuss away.
We're discussing YET ANOTHER DIRTBAG that Obama is keeping within arms length of him.

That's cool. So you are either a liar or a hypocrite. You choose.

Why don't you try addressing an issue at hand for once?
I realize you're a spineless lib, with zero credibility but, you could possibly change that by addressing a subject presented you. You don't faze me in any way. It's about time your stupid ass realized that.
Just like on the Van Jones thread, you desperately try to spin and deflect when you know that your beloved annointed one has been exposed. It truly is getting to be quite funny.
Just like on the Van Jones thread when you tried to claim that Jones never avowed himself a communist, even though his self avowement, in his OWN WORDS, were thrown directly in your face. You spun your lil' self silly on that thread, just as you are on this one.
Seriously, you're not fooling anybody but yourself up here. And that is quite sad.

Why don't you try addressing an issue at hand for once?
I realize you're a spineless lib, with zero credibility but, you could possibly change that by addressing a subject presented you. You don't faze me in any way. It's about time your stupid ass realized that.
Just like on the Van Jones thread, you desperately try to spin and deflect when you know that your beloved annointed one has been exposed. It truly is getting to be quite funny.
Just like on the Van Jones thread when you tried to claim that Jones never avowed himself a communist, even though his self avowement, in his OWN WORDS, were thrown directly in your face. You spun your lil' self silly on that thread, just as you are on this one.
Seriously, you're not fooling anybody but yourself up here. And that is quite sad.

Is that what YOU were doing with this attack thread? Addressing an issue? Which issue would that be, exactly, neocon?

We all know that homosexuals have serious mental issues. After all, you must have serious mental issues to CHOOSE to live that disgusting lifestyle but, this guy is downright insane.
If you really believe this, it isn't gays who have the serious mental issues.

And its not 'choice' its who they are.

Dude, get out of the 12th century already.

Out of the billions born you will stereotype all homosexuals as not having a choice. Your saying homosexuals cannot control their sexual urges. There are many reasons one may become gay, sure some could naturally be born that way but to stereotype all as being born gay is bigotry. Some can be taught.

What about a man in prison for life, after about four years of no woman he has sex with a man, you stand by your statement he was born gay, it was not just that his sexual desire became too much to control.

Rapists, they were born rapists, its not a choice.

Pedophiles, born that way, cant change them, never, they are born that way.

Murders as well, born that way, nothing is ever taught, you are just born that way.
Idiot.

Out of the billions born you will stereotype all homosexuals as not having a choice. Your saying homosexuals cannot control their sexual urges. There are many reasons one may become gay, sure some could naturally be born that way but to stereotype all as being born gay is bigotry. Some can be taught.

What about a man in prison for life, after about four years of no woman he has sex with a man, you stand by your statement he was born gay, it was not just that his sexual desire became too much to control.

Rapists, they were born rapists, its not a choice.

Pedophiles, born that way, cant change them, never, they are born that way.

Murders as well, born that way, nothing is ever taught, you are just born that way.
Idiot.

So applying the same logic, some mentally retarded people CHOOSE to be that way?:cuckoo:

These social morons walk among us and use this "logic" to vote.:eek:
You should quote him, and not me.

Forum List

Back