ANOTHER mass shooting? TIme to grow up folks; HOW do we address this?

You cannot eliminate tragedies.. they will happen.. whether it be with a bomb, a gun, a sword, a bat, a halberd, or whatever else...

But you do not restrict the ability of people to protect themselves, in order to protect them

A HUNDRED americans killed EVERY DAY on the highways and nothing is done about that. Reckless driving dwarfs the gun problem. You libs need to shut up about guns until you demand things like

1. national speed limit of 50 mph

2. Drunk driving and texting while driving automatic felonies with 5 year license susp.

3. $500 fine for running a red

Somehow, the USA went from its inception to the mid-1960s before we experienced a major school mass shooting (University of Texas...1966). Since then, it has gone to High School, Middle School, and now Kindergarten. What happened? Guns were available all of that time (couple hundred years). Why all of the violence now?

These are not the guns I grew up with. Those were lever or bolt action hunting rifles. These guns are civilian knockoffs of guns designed only for the killing of other human beings. And that is how they are being used.

Also, there was not the glorification of the killing of one fellow human being. Look at the number of magazines in the grocery store with war weopons on the front cover. Guns usefull only for killing other humans.

But the supporters of the NRA make big money selling their sick wares to very sick Americans.

Yes, I am angry. I have had enough. I want to see the end of the NRA, they have harmed this nation enough. There have been enough of these tragedies. More guns equals more violence and death. More innocent lives destroyed for the wealth of the merchents of death. I think you are going to see this reaction across the nation.

As passed by the Congress:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

exactly, individuals owning guns mentioned nowhere at all

Individuals are also not mentioned in the First Amendment, turd. To you also propose to license printing presses?

Somehow, the USA went from its inception to the mid-1960s before we experienced a major school mass shooting (University of Texas...1966). Since then, it has gone to High School, Middle School, and now Kindergarten. What happened? Guns were available all of that time (couple hundred years). Why all of the violence now?

These are not the guns I grew up with. Those were lever or bolt action hunting rifles. These guns are civilian knockoffs of guns designed only for the killing of other human beings. And that is how they are being used.

Also, there was not the glorification of the killing of one fellow human being. Look at the number of magazines in the grocery store with war weopons on the front cover. Guns usefull only for killing other humans.

But the supporters of the NRA make big money selling their sick wares to very sick Americans.

Yes, I am angry. I have had enough. I want to see the end of the NRA, they have harmed this nation enough. There have been enough of these tragedies. More guns equals more violence and death. More innocent lives destroyed for the wealth of the merchents of death. I think you are going to see this reaction across the nation.

selling their sick wares..wtf
and a lot of people want an end to the killing of children BY ABORTION...so you can want all you want eh

Well, now we have it. The 'Conservatives' on this board are just fine with twenty little children being gunned down. Just don't breath a word that the availability of the weopons might be part of the problem. And the sick psychology of the worship of guns by the far right.

as stated in a different thread better control of psychiatric medications...
Also not that the rise of these drugs also fits the time frame that is being mentioned.
The number of Americans prescribed these drugs approximately 49 Million. The very bad and scary effects and side effects associated with the use of these drugs.
Forget banning Guns, don't blame the NRA
The real culprit here are the pharmaceutical manufacturers and the Doctor's that freely prescribe them.
It is these drugs that need to be banned not guns.

UK - Major antidepressants banned

All major antidepressant drugs other than Prozac, known as SSRIs, are set to be be banned for children under 18 by the Government today, amid concerns that the drugs cause young patients to commit suicide.

Seroxat was said to have been prescribed to up to 8,000 children by June and was used by 600,000 to 800,000 adults. It was banned after research showed it could trigger suicidal thoughts and thoughts of self-harm.

UK - Major antidepressants banned - suicide threat

Well, now we have it. The 'Conservatives' on this board are just fine with twenty little children being gunned down. Just don't breath a word that the availability of the weopons might be part of the problem. And the sick psychology of the worship of guns by the far right.

Guns have been available throughout..but only recently have we been drugging children en masse.

and you and your ilk are fine with 50 million children killed by abortion
so go TO HELL

Guns have been available throughout..but only recently have we been drugging children en masse.

:eusa_eh:

So you think bullets would have bounced off the kids had they not been allegedly drugged?

:eusa_clap:

This is what I enjoy about the internets: Even an idiot can be heard.

A HUNDRED americans killed EVERY DAY on the highways and nothing is done about that. Reckless driving dwarfs the gun problem. You libs need to shut up about guns until you demand things like

2. Drunk driving and texting while driving automatic felonies with 5 year license susp.

DONE! Now about his gun thing... :cool:

Why do people NEED guns? Hunting and sport are wants, not needs. Not in this day and age.

Thats part of the perks of living in a "free" society. Others needs are not determined by your opinion of what their needs should be. In fact, a person's needs are not even relevant to the conversation.

What need is there for you as an individual to say whatever stupid shit you want? It serves little or no purpose and does not promote the greater good.

DONE! Now about his gun thing... :cool:

No it's not done and until it is, you libs keep your paws off my guns.

Forum List

Back