Another lib goes off deep end

These people who are out there doing the pounding must be in the mood for a big bite of prison food because that is what's eventually going to be dumped on their plates in order to replace the rights that were still in their possessions.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That right there is what these people need to think about before they let their brain train jump the freaking track if it can do any traveling at all. If they think that our leader is ripping their rights away, beating and killing anyone is what will make such a thing official. The majority of your rights if not all of them will be circling the toilet drain!

It's only a matter of time, and not much at that, before the Dems and Progs start triggering each other.

More popcorn!

I'm sure some posters on the left will be adamant in decrying this behavior. After all they are all about civility.

/sarcasm

I'm sure some posters on the left will be adamant in decrying this behavior. After all they are all about civility.

/sarcasm

Because Reasons, Feelz and Just Shut Up!

Yikes. How to fix this? Never seen anything like this before in my life.

CantwellCopter.jpg

In this case, I think that liberal pig dived head-first into the "shallow end" and sustained brain-damaging head injuries, as opposed to the deep end.

Forum List

Back