Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

You have ZERO proof. So your basing it on YOU, not him.

And even if it were true, NONE of those charges are capital offenses. Why are you right wingers such scum?

He has a ton of women's jewellry in his locker, banned three times from school and I'M THE ISSUE?

The kid is a thief. Lets just take it from there.

Even if he was a 'thief' and a pot smoker, those are not capital offenses. You right wing scum want to turn America into a banana republic.

Oh, DO shut up. :cool:

You have ZERO proof. So your basing it on YOU, not him.

And even if it were true, NONE of those charges are capital offenses. Why are you right wingers such scum?

He has a ton of women's jewellry in his locker, banned three times from school and I'M THE ISSUE?

The kid is a thief. Lets just take it from there.

Even if he was a 'thief' and a pot smoker, those are not capital offenses. You right wing scum want to turn America into a banana republic.

No, the opposite is true. Our side respected the jury, your side wants a kangaroo court, banana republic style. The longer this goes the more apparent that becomes.

Lack of evidence is not proof that no crime was committed.

But it is evidence that the there should have been no prosecution.

Acquittals are not proof that there shouldn't have been a prosecution. OJ was acquitted. Casey Anthony was acquitted..

True enough but a non sequitur.. lack of evidence is still proof that there should have been no prosecution

And even the argument that there shouldn't have been a prosecution doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman may have gotten away with murder.

Nor does it change the fact that Zimmerman may have been completely justified in defending himself from an unlawful and potentially deadly attack by Trayvon Martin. So your point is that there is no certainty in the world?

You people are so morally bankrupt.
That's not the moral high ground you're standing on. That's the body of a dead 17-year-old you're preaching about gun control on.

I believe you were saying something hypocritical about moral bankruptcy...?

Those advocating Kangaroo courts are the ones morally bankrupt, not visa versa.

An UNARMED high school boy was executed, or did your tiny little morally bankrupt brain forget the seminal detail?
Why do you ignore the innocent victims of gun crime in liberal-run Chicago?

You can stop pretending you give a damn about victims. You only care about the ones you can use to advance your agenda.

Those advocating Kangaroo courts are the ones morally bankrupt, not visa versa.

An UNARMED high school boy was executed, or did your tiny little morally bankrupt brain forget the seminal detail?

The jury says your wrong. Or did your tiny little morally bankrupt brain forget the seminal detail.

Surprising really, it was on all the news channels.

Kangaroo courts are the true frontier justice you rednecks seem to support.

Last edited:

Not according to a jury who found Zimmerman not guilty of both murder and manslaughter. Unfortunately for you, that is how guilt of a crime is determined in this country. You want to change that?

That's not the moral high ground you're standing on. That's the body of a dead 17-year-old you're preaching about gun control on.

Hey moron, I admit PART of it has to do with guns. But if every fist fight in America ends with an execution, this nation has a HUGE moral problem.

You are not morally bankrupt. How can you loose something you never had?

Hey moron, I admit PART of it has to do with guns. But if every fist fight in America ends with an execution, this nation has a HUGE moral problem.

So Whoop-azz should be just be considered as an everyday occurrence everywhere ? Just an innocent little game that people play for kicks and then they go home for dinner ?

'

So the jurors on this case were not as united as you Zimmerman trolls pretend.

Pssst! Not every fistfight does.

I'd ask you to leave your hyperemotionalism out of it, but then your post count would remain static.
Still bitterly clinging to the ridiculous fiction that you care about victims, huh?

How's that working out for you?

BTW, you need to stop standing on Trayvon. His family would like to bury him now.

I appreciate the honesty in admitting this is, in your words, and I am paraphrasing, partially about guns. It is refreshing and I thank you for that.

Now, if Zimmerman had used a brick to defend himself we would not be having this discussion, would we?

Forum List

Back