Another Jonestown when Cruz loses today? He and beck remind me of jim jones

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Lets pray for are 2 cult leaders and hope that they survive the night.

Lets pray for are 2 cult leaders and hope that they survive the night.

Jim Jones was actually communist who saw religion as a way to get more followers for his social goals. Religion to him was just a tool.

it will be interesting to see how Beck responds to Cruz's primary loss and moves forward
lupe1.png

if Rafael were to be elected POTUS, he expects Congress to work with him after he did everything he could to shut down Congress and the country..

Stupidity.

it will be interesting to see how Beck responds to Cruz's primary loss and moves forward
lupe1.png

This is the last picture I have of him.

:lmao:

He's not taking the stress very well.

Scarborough: If I Were Glenn Beck, I’d Be More Concerned About My Collapsing TV Empire Than Campaigning for Cruz
Jim Hoft May 2nd, 2016 5:32 pm 66 Comments

Ouch.
MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough offered some sage advice to Glenn Beck on Monday.

Last week Glenn Beck announced he was laying off 40 employees and blew half a million dollars campaigning for Ted Cruz.
Then he rolled his face in Cheetos.

beck-cheetos-575x431.jpg

Scarborough: If I Were Glenn Beck, I'd Be More Concerned About My Collapsing TV Empire Than Campaigning for Cruz

Lyin' Ted's meltdown is getting scary. Lyin' Ted should have used Oral Robert's Samson Option to claim yahweh/jesus is going to "call him home" if he does not win Indiana.

Forum List

Back