Wonderful Donald hits back: Lyin Ted has become "unhinged"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
let's get ready to rumble!

Trump: Cruz has become ‘unhinged’

“Senator Cruz is a desperate candidate trying to save his failing campaign,” Trump said. “It is no surprise he has resorted to his usual tactics of over-the-top rhetoric that nobody believes.”

“Over the last week, I have watched Lyin Ted become more and more unhinged as he is unable to react under the pressure and stress of losing, in all cases by landslides, the last six primary elections — in fact, coming in last place in all but one of them,” Trump added.

“Today’s ridiculous outburst only proves what I have been saying for a long time, that Senator Cruz does not have the temperament to be President of the United States.”

"Lyin Ted" has stuck like glue. Cruz dared approach some Trump protesters and engage them in discussion and as soon as Cruz spewed a lie the protestor called him Lyin Ted right to his face. After a couple more Lyin Ted's Cruz ran away. I almost feel sorry for him but that was self inflicted.

"Lyin Ted" has stuck like glue. Cruz dared approach some Trump protesters and engage them in discussion and as soon as Cruz spewed a lie the protestor called him Lyin Ted right to his face. After a couple more Lyin Ted's Cruz ran away. I almost feel sorry for him but that was self inflicted.
Its awesome to see one of these traitors get humiliated.

Forum List

Back