Koch Industries acknowledge Man Made Climate Change!

“We’re looking at this positively,” he [Sierra Club executive director Michael Brune] said. “Once you have an institution that is one of the largest players in politics aggressively promoting climate denialism suddenly change its stance and say that climate change is real and humans have a role in solving it, that is a huge opportunity. It potentially represents a sea change in climate politics.”

No understatement there.

Seems rather odd that this is from 2015 and yet I cant find anything else on it since then.

The Koch Boyz are too busy trying to dump the Trump.

What does that have to do with the subject?

The fact that most RWs can only retain one thought at a time, and the Koch Boyz are the pinnacle of RW "think."

Again,what does that have to do with the subject matter?

Seems rather odd that this is from 2015 and yet I cant find anything else on it since then.

The Koch Boyz are too busy trying to dump the Trump.

What does that have to do with the subject?

The fact that most RWs can only retain one thought at a time, and the Koch Boyz are the pinnacle of RW "think."

Again,what does that have to do with the subject matter?

As you've just demonstrated - twice now (care to go for three?) - most RWs can only retain one thought at a time, and the Koch Boyz are the pinnacle of RW "think." The only thought in their collective mind between now and the GOP convention will be "Dump Trump."

Romney, Ryan, what other sock can they throw into the ring? Decisions, decisions. After they "win the nomination" and "win the election," they can return to their favorite river in Egypt.

Now, quick, ask it a third time before you forget. :p

So you cant tell me what this has to do with the Koch and climate change.

"The Koch Boyz are too busy trying to dump the Trump."

WEXPLAIN_CRAYONS.jpg

How a top environmentalist responds when a Koch executive acknowledges climate change

The Kochs have finally cracked! The right wing denialism is slowly eroding away....

Climate change being caused by geo-engineering using aerosol spraying of nano-particulates and ionospheric heaters starting back in earnest in 1997. Now that they have screwed up the ionosphere so badly now, they have to keep spraying. We are fucked....no two ways about it.
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.................................................................

Forum List

Back