Another Islamist in the West Kills His Own Child - You BASTARD!

How many times are we going to see these honor killing done by Muslim upon their own children in the name of Islam? How much longer are we going to let liberals allow us to believe its not a danger? How long are we going to let liberals stand behind their unholy alliance and protect Islamist when they do the unthinkable!

Precursor: Fuck you Shogun, Fuck you Sunni, Fuck You Dogshit and Fuck You Cunticious!

Police: Man ran down 'too Westernized' daughter - CNN.com
(CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for a man who they allege ran down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter had become "too Westernized."
Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck two people with a vehicle Tuesday.

Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck two people with a vehicle Tuesday.

Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday afternoon

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraq values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.

Another clear cut example of why Islam doesn't mix with Western society. We should cut off all immigration from Islamic countries and deport all the Muslim non-citizens we have. They bring nothing to our society, they don't "help make this country a better place". They never have, they never will.

But our liberal immigration policies continue to let these wackos enter our country. Unless they are changed we''re going the down the same path as Europe which at this point is almost a lost cause.

You can't be serious on that! For the most part most American Muslims have assimulated into America, especially their children! I don't believe that should be the case in the least!

Make sure you differiate between Muslims (like say Kalam, who might be an cowardly appreaser, but he is definitely a true American and not an Islamofacist!) and Islamofacists (like Sunni Man)!

idiots for certain, but read up on ChristiNAITY, NOT MUCH BETTER, AND IF THE WINGNUTS GET THEIR WAY IT'S COMING BACK, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

Can you cite some examples of Christians killing their children for the sake of honor or religion?

Makes two of us. How Old was Keyes daughter at the time?

I'm guessing 18 or 19. I know that's "old enough", but she was going to college full time and living at home. The reason she came out was because she just couldn't take the anti gay rhetoric her father was spewing as he was running against Barrack Obama.

You know, I said it before. If a gay gene were ever discovered, you will see a complete about face by conservatives about abortion. They hate gays that much.

So typical. The cowards cannot focus on the topic - a MUSLIM'S egregious violence toward his child. Somehow these cowards think that the 'you too' argument is logical. It's not. And, by using it, the cowards give tacit approval to the egregious behavior.

Don't acknowledge their irrelevance, except to say it is irrelevant.

Last edited:
You can't be serious on that! For the most part most American Muslims have assimulated into America, especially their children! I don't believe that should be the case in the least!

Make sure you differiate between Muslims (like say Kalam, who might be an cowardly appreaser, but he is definitely a true American and not an Islamofacist!) and Islamofacists (like Sunni Man)!

And how do you propose the government make that distinction? It can't. Nor do I have any interest in going around trying to sniff out the bad ones from the "good ones".
As I said, all NON-citizens should be deported. We do NOT need them.

I'm guessing 18 or 19. I know that's "old enough", but she was going to college full time and living at home. The reason she came out was because she just couldn't take the anti gay rhetoric her father was spewing as he was running against Barrack Obama.

You know, I said it before. If a gay gene were ever discovered, you will see a complete about face by conservatives about abortion. They hate gays that much.

Oh my !!! He kicked his grown daughter out?? He should be tarred and feathered!! :cuckoo:

There is not and never will be a "gay gene" may as well accept that fact. So you 'll have to blame your homosexuality on something else. Hey, here's a novel idea, blame it on Bush!!

More imaginary arguements. :cuckoo:

So she was legal age and he broke no laws! So she ruined his campaign! I guess you left that out!

BULLSHIT! They have strong convictions on abortion, that you obviously don't understand!

And most don't hate gays they way YOU make them out to be! I know now you will bring up the "God Hates Fags" West Baptist Church lunatics!

Liberalism strikes again and a woman is dead, maybe the super models and the super fools will wear black Burquas and Hijabs in mourning and solatarity.

Its a womans right to wear a Hijab or Burqua, its her choice and right to support the Moslem father who killed his daughter.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

If the laws in this country either supported or looked the other way in ALL religion-based 'punishment' issues.....does anyone here think that only the Muslims would go on a killing spree?

How many times are we going to see these honor killing done by Muslim upon their own children in the name of Islam? How much longer are we going to let liberals allow us to believe its not a danger? How long are we going to let liberals stand behind their unholy alliance and protect Islamist when they do the unthinkable!

Precursor: Fuck you Shogun, Fuck you Sunni, Fuck You Dogshit and Fuck You Cunticious!

Police: Man ran down 'too Westernized' daughter - CNN.com
(CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for a man who they allege ran down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter had become "too Westernized."

Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday afternoon

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraq values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.

It's all over the place too, here's an ugly incident in Canada this summer, Husband, son, and wife killed 3 daughters, and the husbands first wife!
Family's plans to murder daughters, first wife hatched months before: police

are these the peaceful Muslims the leftards always harp about ????? :cuckoo:

No these are the "Islamic" extremists that anyone, outside the extremists themselves, who studies the issue would like to suppress. This kind of atrocity is perpetrated daily around the globe, and we react only when it happens here. Stopping atrocities is a valid goal for anyone, unfortunately a large percentage of Islamic worshipers proclaim doctrine, or perhaps dogma, too similar to this extremist's view to hope that we can change them all without a protracted struggle. We can execute this man if he turns out to be the culprit, but we cannot expunge the worship of Islam in our country without destroying the very freedoms which protect every one of us from state based religious persecution.
I would support requiring immigrants to pay for psychological analysis to determine if they are prone to such extremism and rejecting anyone who shows such tendencies, but I could not, in good conscience, allow us to simply shut our borders based on religious denomination.

Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam. The Quran does not condone honor killings and honor killings are not specific to any one religion or part of the world.

They are symtomatic of a more widespread cultural acceptance of violence towards women in South America, Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa. For instance, in the areas of the Middle East, where muslims practice honor killings - so do the Christians and other religious groups. In 1991 the Supreme Court of Brazil finally struck down "defense of honor" as a justification for murdering a wife yet courts still show leniency and fail to prosecute and convict men who claim they kill their wives because of their alleged infidelity. In India, a bride can be killed if her dowry is deemed insufficient.

Those who think honor killing is an Islamic aboration seem like they care more about denouncing Islam then do about helping women who are the victims of those horrific practices.

If the laws in this country either supported or looked the other way in ALL religion-based 'punishment' issues.....does anyone here think that only the Muslims would go on a killing spree?
Yet, even with our laws, these folks did. Scary shit, even with law.

Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam. The Quran does not condone honor killings and honor killings are not specific to any one religion or part of the world.

They are symtomatic of a more widespread cultural acceptance of violence towards women in South America, Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa. For instance, in the areas of the Middle East, where muslims practice honor killings - so do the Christians and other religious groups. In 1991 the Supreme Court of Brazil finally struck down "defense of honor" as a justification for murdering a wife yet courts still show leniency and fail to prosecute and convict men who claim they kill their wives because of their alleged infidelity. In India, a bride can be killed if her dowry is deemed insufficient.

Those who think honor killing is an Islamic aboration seem like they care more about denouncing Islam then do about helping women who are the victims of those horrific practices.

Its too bad Islam does not agree with you, its too bad this father who followed Islam did not agree with you. I am also sure you thoughts would of comforted the daughter had she lived.

Uh, you do realize you state "Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam" and follow this statement with " areas of the Middle East, where muslims practice honor killings".

Islam is the Moslem faith, Islam does have something to do with Moslems, this killing was in accordance with the Moslem's faith in Islam

Last edited:
So typical. The cowards cannot focus on the topic - a MUSLIM'S egregious violence toward his child. Somehow these cowards think that the 'you too' argument is logical. It's not. And, by using it, the cowards give tacit approval to the egregious behavior.

Don't acknowledge their irrelevance, except to say it is irrelevant.

Actually, my myopic friend, there are plenty of Muslims that love their children. The "bigger picture" here is "religious extremism". And THAT comes in many flavors.

One flavor being "Islamic extremism" and another flavor being, "Christian right wing extremism". The kind that blames natural disasters on women's rights and gays. After all, if Katrina and 9/11 were the fault of the gays and feminists, they must be "punished" for what they did, right?

Forum List

Back