Another Islamist in the West Kills His Own Child - You BASTARD!

I find it funny that people have attempted to turn this into a religious issue when religion isn't mentioned anywhere in the article.

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraq values,"

This is a cultural issue. Frankly, I find that surprising, because many of the Iraqis I know are some of the kindest and most "westernized" immigrants I've met.

Okay nimrod please site me a Christian honor killing anywhere in the last 100 years.

Daily News Egypt - Full Article
Look at that, an A-rab 'honor' killing (of a guy). Quelle surprise.
Look at that, a poster who needs to work on her reading comprehension.

Ahmed Saleh was killed by his wife’s brother Rami Atef Khella, 28, who was angered by his sister’s conversion to Islam three years earlier. Khella also shot his sister, Miriam, 25, and the couple’s 18-month daughter, Nora, who are in critical condition in the hospital.​

Look at that, an A-rab 'honor' killing (of a guy). Quelle surprise.
Look at that, a poster who needs to work on her reading comprehension.

Ahmed Saleh was killed by his wife’s brother Rami Atef Khella, 28, who was angered by his sister’s conversion to Islam three years earlier. Khella also shot his sister, Miriam, 25, and the couple’s 18-month daughter, Nora, who are in critical condition in the hospital.​
She ain't dead, now is she? You know: killing? dead? :rolleyes: My reading seems significantly more effective than yours.

Regardless, it's an Arab. No surprise.

Last edited:
[She ain't dead, now is she? :rolleyes: My reading seems significantly more effective than yours.

Neither is the girl in the OP's article; did you bother reading that? Does that make the crime more excusable in either case?

Rest assured, reading comprehension doesn't seem to be a weakness of mine. You have attempted to pin this incident on Islam and Muslims when the article -- which doesn't specify the family's religious persuasion -- clearly states that the father's motivations were cultural.

[She ain't dead, now is she? :rolleyes: My reading seems significantly more effective than yours.

Neither is the girl in the OP's article; did you bother reading that? Does that make the crime more excusable in either case?

Rest assured, reading comprehension doesn't seem to be a weakness of mine. You have attempted to pin this incident on Islam and Muslims when the article -- which doesn't specify the family's religious persuasion -- clearly states that the father's motivations were cultural.
OK. You're being dishonest again: Where did I say the OP referred to a killing? If you could read, or if you were honest, you would know I said "egregious violence" with respect to the OP. And, it's a good bet an Arab family is Muslim. Or would you like to dispute that?

Last edited:
Who said it was? Oh, right, that was YOU.

I said that it is a good bet that an Arab is a Muslim. Do you want to dispute that?

I never said it was. Considering there is a Arab Christian for every 10 other Arabs, I would say that it is a good bet that a Arab could be non-Muslim too. Not every other Arab also practices any religion either.

Who said it was? Oh, right, that was YOU.

I said that it is a good bet that an Arab is a Muslim. Do you want to dispute that?

I never said it was. Considering there is a Arab Christian for every 10 other Arabs, I would say that it is a good bet that a Arab could be non-Muslim too. Not every other Arab also practices any religion either.
Maybe your bookie gives odds. Mine gives even odds on this, so I bet that an Arab is likely a Muslim.

How is it hypocritical whenever I correct your dishonest representation of my words?
:eusa_eh:

No ethnic prejudice at all, just statistical.
According to which study?
The UN, Human Rights Watch, et al (Wiki: Honor Killings and references therein)

I'm sorry, but I was unable to find any statistic indicating that Arabs perform the majority of "honor killings" after reading the article and looking through a few of the sources it cited. If I missed something, please post it here.

:eusa_eh:

According to which study?

I'm sorry, but I was unable to find any statistic indicating that Arabs perform the majority of "honor killings" after reading the article and looking through a few of the sources it cited. If I missed something, please post it here.
Actually, I doubt that. As I said, you are not dumb, but I am learning about your dishonesty. I have no doubt that you will not see (or claim not to see) anything in the entry. I do not attempt to convince those in willful denial. Others will inspect the link, though.

Actually, I doubt that. As I said, you are not dumb, but I am learning about your dishonesty. I have no doubt that you will not see (or claim not to see) anything in the entry. I do not attempt to convince those in willful denial. Others will inspect the link, though.

Accusing me of dishonesty is a popular recourse among this forum's worst and dullest (particularly the aspirant orientalists who enjoy accusing me of "taqiyyah" :lol:.) I hope you don't count yourself among them. Here's what I did find.

According to a National Geographic article cited by the Wikipedia page: "In India, for example, more than 5,000 brides die annually because their dowries are considered insufficient, according to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)." These brides are obviously non-Muslims because Islamic marriages do not involve dowries. On the Wikipedia page itself, it is mentioned that "[t]he United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) estimates that the annual worldwide total of honor-killing victims may be as high as 5,000." What am I supposed to make of this?

Sources:
Thousands of Women Killed for Family "Honor"
Honor killing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FWIW:

And a believing man of Pharaoh’s people, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear arguments from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a prodigal, a liar. - 40:28​

Forum List

Back