Another Islamist in the West Kills His Own Child - You BASTARD!

Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam. The Quran does not condone honor killings and honor killings are not specific to any one religion or part of the world.

They are symtomatic of a more widespread cultural acceptance of violence towards women in South America, Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa. For instance, in the areas of the Middle East, where muslims practice honor killings - so do the Christians and other religious groups. In 1991 the Supreme Court of Brazil finally struck down "defense of honor" as a justification for murdering a wife yet courts still show leniency and fail to prosecute and convict men who claim they kill their wives because of their alleged infidelity. In India, a bride can be killed if her dowry is deemed insufficient.

Those who think honor killing is an Islamic aboration seem like they care more about denouncing Islam then do about helping women who are the victims of those horrific practices.

Its too bad Islam does not agree with you, its too bad this father who followed Islam did not agree with you. I am also sure you thoughts would of comforted the daughter had she lived.

Maybe you can find me the place in the Quran that talks about honor killing?:confused: And while you are at it, can you tell me why the Christians and Druze in Palestine and Lebonon practice honor killing?

Uh, you do realize you state "Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam" and follow this statement with " areas of the Middle East, where muslims practice honor killings".

What part of " - so do the Christians and other religious groups" did you miss?:cuckoo:

Islam is the Moslem faith, Islam does have something to do with Moslems, this killing was in accordance with the Moslem's faith in Islam

Am I the only one who thinks this statement makes no sense?:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
So typical. The cowards cannot focus on the topic - a MUSLIM'S egregious violence toward his child. Somehow these cowards think that the 'you too' argument is logical. It's not. And, by using it, the cowards give tacit approval to the egregious behavior.

Don't acknowledge their irrelevance, except to say it is irrelevant.

Actually, my myopic friend, there are plenty of Muslims that love their children. The "bigger picture" here is "religious extremism". And THAT comes in many flavors.

One flavor being "Islamic extremism" and another flavor being, "Christian right wing extremism". The kind that blames natural disasters on women's rights and gays. After all, if Katrina and 9/11 were the fault of the gays and feminists, they must be "punished" for what they did, right?
Morons can't read. Morons seem to think I said Muslims don't love their children. Moron's also think there is relevance to a 'you too' argument. Morons can't focus.

So typical. The cowards cannot focus on the topic - a MUSLIM'S egregious violence toward his child. Somehow these cowards think that the 'you too' argument is logical. It's not. And, by using it, the cowards give tacit approval to the egregious behavior.

Who is really giving tacit approval here?

The person who is focusing on "MUSLIM" or the person who is focusing on "honor killings?"

Actually, my myopic friend, there are plenty of Muslims that love their children. The "bigger picture" here is "religious extremism". And THAT comes in many flavors.

One flavor being "Islamic extremism" and another flavor being, "Christian right wing extremism". The kind that blames natural disasters on women's rights and gays. After all, if Katrina and 9/11 were the fault of the gays and feminists, they must be "punished" for what they did, right?
Morons can't read. Morons seem to think I said Muslims don't love their children. Moron's also think there is relevance to a 'you too' argument. Morons can't focus.

Focus sweetheart :)

Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam.

They are symtomatic of a more widespread cultural acceptance of violence towards women in South America, Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa. For instance, in the areas of the Middle East, where muslims practice honor killings - so do the Christians and other religious groups.

Yes and no. Honor killings are not unique to Islam, and certainly they are not art of many sects, but there are Islamic factions which do treat women as something not quite human. Those need to be opposed, not with overt violence, but with the tactics of denying them a chance to spread their particular dogma. This means stopping them at every border and using any legal means to reduce their influence within our borders. I don't recall suggesting we force only Islamic immigrants to pay for psychological analysis.

They are symtomatic of a more widespread cultural acceptance of violence towards women in South America, Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa. For instance, in the areas of the Middle East, where muslims practice honor killings - so do the Christians and other religious groups.

Yes and no. Honor killings are not unique to Islam, and certainly they are not art of many sects, but there are Islamic factions which do treat women as something not quite human. Those need to be opposed, not with overt violence, but with the tactics of denying them a chance to spread their particular dogma. This means stopping them at every border and using any legal means to reduce their influence within our borders. I don't recall suggesting we force only Islamic immigrants to pay for psychological analysis.

Fundamentalism as a whole treats women like shit. But the concept of honor killings is much more cultural than religious and if you focus on the religion you ignore the fact that it is going on in other religions of similar cultures.

Fundamentalism always treats women like crap frankly.

This thread is the poster child of what America really is in reality. Bigoted and ignorant.

Fundamentalism as a whole treats women like shit. But the concept of honor killings is much more cultural than religious and if you focus on the religion you ignore the fact that it is going on in other religions of similar cultures.

I wouldnt say that its cultural persay. Anti-social maybe. Psychotic most probably. The only kind of person that would kill their child has mental problems. It doesnt matter if theyre Muslim or Christian or any other religion. Im sure Buddhists and Hindis have done the same.

I wouldnt say that its cultural persay. Anti-social maybe. Psychotic most probably. The only kind of person that would kill their child has mental problems. It doesnt matter if theyre Muslim or Christian or any other religion. Im sure Buddhists and Hindis have done the same.

That is why I said it is a cultural issue not a religious one. Cultures that think it's alright to treat women like that.

Then I would Hope that you and others would Start Speaking out Against Islam instead of Appearing to Excuse and Run Static for it Everytime someone Points out how Animalistically Murderous it is around the Globe...

The only way it Happens here, Bodey... Is if we become an Islamic State.

Start Denouncing the Religion that Executes your Kind, and People may Start Taking you Seriously.

:)

peace...

Its just a shame people wish to ignore what the Moslems are doing, you can scream its not the religion, its the culture, but the fact is the religion is the culture, you cannot seperate the two. Like all things people will follow and abide to the religion to varying degrees.

What does the Quran state on this subject, who knows and who cares, call it culture or religion, call it anything you want, any way you state what happened the fact is a Moslem father committed murder because he did not like that his daughter was enjoying the culture of the USA.

religion is culture, depending on the culture, the religion and the person determines to what degree.

idiots for certain, but read up on ChristiNAITY, NOT MUCH BETTER, AND IF THE WINGNUTS GET THEIR WAY IT'S COMING BACK, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

Care to elaborate on this accusation or are you just bashing Christians? I can't think of any news I have read or heard where a Christian killed their child because they chose another religion or any other choice they made that does not follow Christianity.

La'anatullah alayhi.

And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell, abiding therein; and Allah is wroth with him and He has cursed him and prepared for him a grievous chastisement. - 4:93​

Bluloolooloooloooo!!! Blulooloooolooooo!!!! I blow you up!!! Blulooloolooo!!! Daughter is whore!! Blulolooolooooo!!! I kill you for allah!!! Blulooloooloooo!! I blow you up!!!!!blulooloooloooo!! Blulooloooloooo!! My daughter is whore who shamed me!!!! Blulooloooloooo!! Allah ahkbar!!!! Blulooloooloooo!! I kill innocent child for allah!!!! Blulooloooloooo!! Blulooloooloooo!!

Okay nimrod please site me a Christian honor killing anywhere in the last 100 years.

The Guardian, Thursday 23 June 2005

Faten Habash's father wept as he assured his daughter there would be no more beatings, no more threats to her life and that she was free to marry the man she loved, even if he was a Muslim. All he asked was that Faten return home.
Hassan Habash even gave his word to an emissary from a Bedouin tribe traditionally brought in to mediate in matters of family honour, a commitment regarded as sacrosanct in Palestinian society. But the next weekend, as Faten watched a Boy Scouts parade from the balcony of her Ramallah home, the 22-year-old Christian Palestinian was dragged into the living room and bludgeoned to death with an iron bar. Her father was arrested for the murder.

Murdered in name of family honour | World news | The Guardian

Actually, India has the most honor killing of any nation by far.

Mainly by Hindus.

People like to pin honor killings on Islam.

But as Kalam pointed out.

Honor killings are a cultural phenomenon and have no justification in Islam.

AH COME ON jEFF, THE HOLY ROLLERS BELIEVE IN FAITH AND HAVE BEEN IN COURT NUMEROUS TIMES TO PREVENT THEIR KIDS LIFE SAVING TREATMENTS, TRY ANFD KEEP UP

Forum List

Back