Another Illegal Kills Another White Girl

'Stereotyping an entire race of people and denigrating them for it does.'

Would you be so kind as to print where I mentioned any particular race? And while you are at it, would you also tell me which particular race I was denigrating? AND stereotyping? 'Me' thinks you gotta a BIG chip on that shoulder.

'Yeah, we read it, only your conclusion is ass-backwards. YOUR comment was stupid. '

'Yeah WE read it?' So now you are the speaker for ALL on this board? Hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, we read it, only your conclusion is ass-backwards. YOUR comment was stupid.

Caring what happens in this country doesn't make anyone a racist. Stereotyping an entire race of people and denigrating them for it does.

Illegals, like legal immigrants come in all races..being against illegals is not racist.

:eusa_eh: So then you are actually for kicking out 90% of the country with that broad definition?

90% of the people in this country are not here illegally.

I am for kicking out ALL illegals, fining and jailing their employers and anyone else that helps them.

What's the purpose of posting such threads? The nature of immigrant crime cannot be reduced to the individual, and though it seems that so many on this forum will never understand it, anecdotal "evidence" is thus not suitable for policy formation. Statistical evidence fills that void, of course.

6b1bdaeb.gif

Now, I realize that I'm one who's preached against selective incorporation of raw data in the past, but it remains true that such significant property and violent crime decreases indicate that if any causative link between illegal immigration and crime exists, it's a rather weak one. My "library" is a bit disassembled at the moment, but I'll try and find something more suitable.

WOW, without blacks and hispanics America would be almost crime free.

Thats not what your stats say.

How so? The fact that whites as a whole are statistically less likely to commit crimes (or be incarcerated, technically), doesn't change the fact that the majority of crimes are committed by whites simply as a consequence of the fact that they constitute a majority of the population. Hence, eliminating the black and Hispanic populations would not have an effect on the majority of crime. Not a complicated matter.

Hey Agnapostate, if all the blacks and hispanics were released from prison, would the prison population remain the same too?

Hey Agnapostate, if all the blacks and hispanics were released from prison, would the prison population remain the same too?

It wouldn't be substantially changed overall. That should have been a more apparent inference than the effects on crime rates, considering that the data posted is based on incarceration rates.

It wouldn't be substantially changed overall. That should have been a more apparent inference than the effects on crime rates, considering that the data posted is based on incarceration rates.
profiling-6.jpg

Well, your stats say blacks and hispanics commit about 3/4 of all crime.

My stats show that blacks and hispanics are about 3/4 the prison population.

So I'm going to say yes, without blacks and hispanics America would be almost crime free.

Well, your stats say blacks and hispanics commit about 3/4 of all crime.

Incorrect. The statistics show that a higher percentage of the black and Hispanic populations are incarcerated than that of the white population; they do not show that blacks and Hispanics commit more crime than whites or that more blacks and Hispanics are incarcerated than whites. This is merely a consequence of the greater population of whites in the U.S. This is an extremely simple concept to follow.

My stats show that blacks and hispanics are about 3/4 the prison population.

That appears to be an inflation.

So I'm going to say yes, without blacks and hispanics America would be almost crime free.

Another inaccuracy.

I think our stats clearly show, without blacks and hispanics there would be a hell alot of less crime going on up in here.

I think our stats clearly show, without blacks and hispanics there would be a hell alot of less crime going on up in here.

Without whites there would be a helluva lot less crime going on "up in here" ya racist fuck.

We've just gone over the inaccuracy of this. Whites commit the majority of crimes simply as a consequence of their being the majority of the population.

But, thats not what our stats show.

Forum List

Back