Another Illegal Kills Another White Girl

You think removing about 3/4 of Americas criminals would not change a thing.

I think it would.

I think it would.

There's probably a deeper reason for your misunderstanding of such a basic concept, but I really can't fathom what it could be. Again, the incarceration rates cannot be used to analyze the actual percentage of crimes committed by each respective race. Rather, they were used to determine the percentage of each race that was incarcerated. However, this does not change the fact that most crimes are committed by whites, simply because whites constitute the majority of the population. Hence, if there were 10 black people and 90 white people in a room, and 50% of the blacks and 10% of the whites were criminals, there would be 5 black criminals and 9 white criminals. It would indeed be the case that there were more criminals among the black population, but there would be more white criminals simply because they constituted a greater proportion of the population.

(4 / 4) - (3 / 4) = 1/4

Last edited:
RE: 'Race, Population, Incarceration'

Did anybody notice the date? Print something more recent than 2000 and 2002/2003.

I think it would.

Why don't we remove them all?

All of those bastards.

Impossible? Yes.

Worth the effort?

Yes.

This is the art of civilisation.

Why don't we remove them all?
I agree, but like Agnapostate's stats show blacks and hispanics are commiting almost 3/4 of all crime even though blacks and hispanics are minority populations.

I hope you guys never actually leave the US and seek a better life somewhere else, because pricks just like you will be waiting for you in their countries waiting to throw you in jail.

If I ever chose to do that, I don't think my first move would be to illegally break into another country. It seems a bit impolite and often gets you shot and stuff.

When my husband was laid off for 3 years, we looked into emigrating to other countries. Guess what? They won't take us, and we didn't force our way in....why would you think we should treat other people from other countries better than they treat us?

Why is it other countries preserve jobs for their own citizen but our country doesn't?

So here we are, trying to make our country better for ourselves and our family rather than illegal sneak into someone else's country and you think it's just fine with they sneak into ours...why is it the law abiding people always have to pay for the illegals? Why is it WE have to suffer because they CHOSE to come here illegally?

My parents purchased a summer home in Mexico (beautiful along the ocean). However, they had to pay cash, because gringos are not allowed to take out mortgages in their country. My parents spend 4 montsh out of the year in Mexico so they looked into dual citizenship. Becoming a citizen in Mexico is very difficult. Lastly, they have no birth-right citizenship clause. Its ass-backwards!

A suspect is in the custody of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Dodge County in connection with the homicide of high school student, Breanna Schneller in Wausau.
10298667_BG1.jpg

<b>Update: </b>Police: Suspect linked to Schneller homicide through DNA | wausaudailyherald.com | Wausau Daily Herald

Ultimately, what do you conclude from this information?

Last edited:
That, Another Illegal Kills Another White Girl.

However, not because of bigotry or xenophobe. Rather it should be stopped, because America has a right to know who is coming across our borders, so Americans or valid foreign workers are not taking Americans jobs, so our healthcare, schools and welfare systems are not overburdened and lastly yes to prevent illegals with questionable criminal pasts from coming into this country!

If I ever chose to do that, I don't think my first move would be to illegally break into another country. It seems a bit impolite and often gets you shot and stuff.

When my husband was laid off for 3 years, we looked into emigrating to other countries. Guess what? They won't take us, and we didn't force our way in....why would you think we should treat other people from other countries better than they treat us?

Why is it other countries preserve jobs for their own citizen but our country doesn't?

So here we are, trying to make our country better for ourselves and our family rather than illegal sneak into someone else's country and you think it's just fine with they sneak into ours...why is it the law abiding people always have to pay for the illegals? Why is it WE have to suffer because they CHOSE to come here illegally?

My parents purchased a summer home in Mexico (beautiful along the ocean). However, they had to pay cash, because gringos are not allowed to take out mortgages in their country. My parents spend 4 montsh out of the year in Mexico so they looked into dual citizenship. Becoming a citizen in Mexico is very difficult. Lastly, they have no birth-right citizenship clause. Its ass-backwards!

Don't know how your parents did it, since BY LAW, in Mexico, foreigner's can't own waterfront property.

why would you think we should treat other people from other countries better than they treat us?

so...

If other countries murder, enslave and steal you think you should do it as well? Interesting logic...

'why would you think we should treat other people from other countries better than they treat us?'

Because if we treat them the same as they treat us, we become just like them which makes us as bad and as wrong as they.

Okay, what purpose do you serve by posting this information?

Well, for one thing, it let's people know that our borders are not being protected and that our people aren't being protected. Nothing will happen until we the people make it happen.

After 9/11, our borders should have been shut to all traffic until we had a handle on those that were already here. We still don't have a handle on them. If an illegal murderer can get in through our porous borders, what makes you think a terrorist will be stopped?

Well, for one thing, it let's people know that our borders are not being protected and that our people aren't being protected. Nothing will happen until we the people make it happen.

After 9/11, our borders should have been shut to all traffic until we had a handle on those that were already here. We still don't have a handle on them. If an illegal murderer can get in through our porous borders, what makes you think a terrorist will be stopped?

So you are saying a murder of a person by an illegal in Wisconsin means our borders are not being protected? Considering the population of illegals (total amount?), per year how many u. s. citizens are murdered by illegals?

Why bring up 911?

What do you mean by handle?

How are the borders porous?

What does the word terrorist mean to you in that statement?

There are many, many people who come into this country LEGALLY and over stay. Just because you are here illegally does not mean you had to sneak in.

Again, what purpose does it serve, to the poster (Tank), to post this information?

Joe, I can't answer that. But I think , speaking from personal experience, Illegal aliens are a far more immediate problem that terrorism over the long term. Facts are funny things, all the intelligent people on this board seem to LOVE illegal aliens, which make me wonder how damned smart they are, or how in touch with reality they are. Be that as it may. I think this is based on age, income and class, not race or culture or that bullocks. Anyone over the age of 40 knows what is going on. Anyone making less than like 40k knows. Anyone that speaks only English, knows. Anyone born in this country knows.

Joe, I can't answer that. But I think , speaking from personal experience, Illegal aliens are a far more immediate problem that terrorism over the long term. Facts are funny things, all the intelligent people on this board seem to LOVE illegal aliens, which make me wonder how damned smart they are, or how in touch with reality they are. Be that as it may. I think this is based on age, income and class, not race or culture or that bullocks. Anyone over the age of 40 knows what is going on. Anyone making less than like 40k knows. Anyone that speaks only English, knows. Anyone born in this country knows.

Being that I do not fall in any of those categories, I do not know. So, what problem will illegal aliens cause in the long run?

Giving people a heads up, so that Another Illegal Does Not Kill Another White Girl.

Do you not want anyone to know about this?

Being that I do not fall in any of those categories, I do not know. So, what problem will illegal aliens cause in the long run?

They'll out breed Americans and gain 51% of the vote, changing the laws and opening the borders turning American into the cesspools they came from. Americans will be taxed to death paying for social services and other cost for illegal aliens. We're a nation of laws we don't need immigration reform we need to uphold the laws already on the books.

The illegal aliens are filling up our prisons, over running our schools, bankrupting our hospitals and murdering our people. If amnesty is given to illegal aliens, each new citizen can bring 9 relatives apiece into the United States and the minute they get a green card they're eligible for welfare, public housing and other public services. Then those 9 relatives can bring in 9 of their relatives apiece and so on. We'll go broke just caring for their aging parents and school aged children.

America gives Mexico plenty of Foreign Aid, and 89% of illegal aliens are from Mexico. Mexico needs to take some pride and care for their own people in their own country. The illegal aliens need to come the right way or don't come at all. The American taxpayers are tired of footing the bills for illegal aliens and they don't want their taxes raised to pay for more illegal aliens sucking the country dry. As more Americans wake up to these issues, you'll see a drastic change in policy.

Forum List

Back