Another Houston cop ambushed, shot multiple times in back; Thanks BLM

Your percentages dont matter...Like you said criminals keep their crimes private. Btw, that percentage is bullshit :badgrin: .5%

It's bullshit?? Obamas DOJ lead by Holder produced that 0.5% stat
So if ANYTHING....it's too high.

Yes, everyone knows when you do more asserting than linking then you're flat out lying. Thats your tell

True or False: The Obama DOJ estimated police corruption to be about 0.5%.

You still dont have a link...I'm going to go with false.

Does corruption include abuse?

Nope

Yes....it does.

Link??? I've only linked it about 2 dozen times on here. Search it yourself.

:badgrin: I knew it! The old "I've linked it somewhere around here, trust me" tactic. :badgrin: Riiiight

Harris County Deputy Constable ambushed, shot in back

A Houston area deputy was leaning over another deputys car helping fix video equipment when an unknown thug ambushed him....shot him multiple times in the back. He has bullets lodged near his heart. He MIGHT survive....thank God likely due to his vest stopping some rounds.

Last year....another cop in Houston was shot ambush style in the back and killed.

#BlackLivesMatter in Texas...near Houston....called for cops to be killed ambush style. And we know the Democrats are hand in hand with the terror organization #BlackLivesMatter.

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

This shit is just gonna keep getting worse folks. The left wing of this country is intent on "payback" and they will not give up their cause. Ever. Plan accordingly.
My plan to stop BLM.

View attachment 71365
Oh look, a bitter angry cracka with revenge fantasies!!!! Say it ain't so!

:9:

False. Lots of police departments today are just organized crime rings with government backing

You should call the DOJ then. Because Obamas DOJ made that number. And they aren't exactly pro-police over at the Obama DOJ.

No they didnt and instead of proving it you tell everyone to go on an Easter Egg hunt for a link you never provided :boohoo: Its the same old song with you

A Houston area deputy was leaning over another deputys car helping fix video equipment when an unknown thug ambushed him....shot him multiple times in the back. He has bullets lodged near his heart. He MIGHT survive....thank God likely due to his vest stopping some rounds.

Last year....another cop in Houston was shot ambush style in the back and killed.

#BlackLivesMatter in Texas...near Houston....called for cops to be killed ambush style. And we know the Democrats are hand in hand with the terror organization #BlackLivesMatter.

This shit is just gonna keep getting worse folks. The left wing of this country is intent on "payback" and they will not give up their cause. Ever. Plan accordingly.

Maybe American police should stop killing unarmed people and abusing people's rights left and right. Public opinion of police is at a 20 year low.

Its at a 20 year low because cops are getting bolder and worst with their abuses of power.

Either that or suddenly the entire public went Coo Coo Crazy :rolleyes:

Maybe American police should stop killing unarmed people and abusing people's rights left and right. Public opinion of police is at a 20 year low.
Maybe thugs should go back to school, and learn how to be civil. When you are a punk, and you look for trouble, trouble will find you. Dumbass.

By the way, who has been the president of the US for the last 7 years? Just a reminder how he was going to heal the planet. Bunch of morons who fell for that line.

My plan to stop BLM.

View attachment 71365
Oh look, a bitter angry cracka with revenge fantasies!!!! Say it ain't so!
Not revenge you liberal dipshit(I know redundant statement). When a BLM wants to start something in my hood, I will gladly oblige that person.

It's bullshit?? Obamas DOJ lead by Holder produced that 0.5% stat
So if ANYTHING....it's too high.

Yes, everyone knows when you do more asserting than linking then you're flat out lying. Thats your tell

You still dont have a link...I'm going to go with false.

Does corruption include abuse?

Nope

Yes....it does.

Link??? I've only linked it about 2 dozen times on here. Search it yourself.

:badgrin: I knew it! The old "I've linked it somewhere around here, trust me" tactic. :badgrin: Riiiight

Remember all those times you said I don't have a link. Then I provide a link?? HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED how often I do this to you retarded liberals lately?? It's actually humorous now. I say something without a link....set the trap....you turds step in it....then I provide the links.

This is a new one....different from the official DOJ one I provided before (BTW....the thread I initially did on it last year is gone. Hmmm. What anti cop mod would have deleted that??? The link is in other posts though).

This one has maps.

2010 Q2 NPMSRP National Police Misconduct Statistical Report

This one estimates bad cops to be about 990 per 100,000. Or roughly 1 in a 100. That's 1.0 instead of 0.5% so the estimate is higher than the DOJs. I'm being fair and posting the higher one as well.

OH....and....the rate of violent acts among cops is LOWER THAN the general public. As it should be. But for context to you idiots claiming how violent cops have become. They're actually more peaceful than the general public.

UCR-v-NPMSRP.png

The link cites all violent non-justified acts by cops at 371 per 100,000.

Or....a 0.371% rate.

ClosedCaption.....dont try to debate me boy. You lose every time.

Its at a 20 year low because cops are getting bolder and worst with their abuses of power.

Either that or suddenly the entire public went Coo Coo Crazy :rolleyes:

The entire public went crazy???

Well....the general public who hates the cops so much should loom in the mirror....they are more violent than the cops tbey are pointing fingers at:

UCR-v-NPMSRP.png

This is a new one....different from the official DOJ one I provided before (BTW....the thread I initially did on it last year is gone. Hmmm. What anti cop mod would have deleted that??? The link is in other posts though).

Riiiiiiight

Why is Bucs saying cops are less violent than the public like thats important. Congrats! Cops are less violent than criminals woopie!

Riiiiiiight

ClosedCaption: "Bux never provided a link!!!!!"

Bucs: 2010 Q2 NPMSRP National Police Misconduct Statistical Report

You think giving a link now means you gave one before? :badgrin::banana:

Maybe thugs should go back to school, and learn how to be civil. When you are a punk, and you look for trouble, trouble will find you. Dumbass.

I can provide you with plenty of examples of police troubles finding innocent people

By the way, who has been the president of the US for the last 7 years?

How is that relevant to the conversation?

Out of 1,000,000 cops making 14,000,000 arrests per year....what is the rate of unarmed people being killed? It's statistically barely measurable.

Retards like you try to make something that is statistically extremely rare seem like it's a practice that is commonly done and done by a majority of the officers.

Of course I can't expect much intellect from someone who eats dogs and uses a shirtless selfie avatar of him nibbling on some other dudes fingers.

We have an entire over 100 pages long documenting police abuse in this country and that's just incidents I've bothered to post up there

I can provide you with plenty of examples of police troubles finding innocent people

So can I.

In a year....anywhere between 0.3% up to 1 full % of America's 1,000,000 cops will partake in misconduct.

In other words....it's statistically rare.

So can I.

In a year....anywhere between 0.3% up to 1 full % of America's 1,000,000 cops will partake in misconduct.

In other words....it's statistically rare.

So rare we hear about it almost daily

Forum List

Back