Another Houston cop ambushed, shot multiple times in back; Thanks BLM

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Harris County Deputy Constable ambushed, shot in back

A Houston area deputy was leaning over another deputys car helping fix video equipment when an unknown thug ambushed him....shot him multiple times in the back. He has bullets lodged near his heart. He MIGHT survive....thank God likely due to his vest stopping some rounds.

Last year....another cop in Houston was shot ambush style in the back and killed.

#BlackLivesMatter in Texas...near Houston....called for cops to be killed ambush style. And we know the Democrats are hand in hand with the terror organization #BlackLivesMatter.

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

This shit is just gonna keep getting worse folks. The left wing of this country is intent on "payback" and they will not give up their cause. Ever. Plan accordingly.

A Houston area deputy was leaning over another deputys car helping fix video equipment when an unknown thug ambushed him....shot him multiple times in the back. He has bullets lodged near his heart. He MIGHT survive....thank God likely due to his vest stopping some rounds.

Last year....another cop in Houston was shot ambush style in the back and killed.

#BlackLivesMatter in Texas...near Houston....called for cops to be killed ambush style. And we know the Democrats are hand in hand with the terror organization #BlackLivesMatter.

This shit is just gonna keep getting worse folks. The left wing of this country is intent on "payback" and they will not give up their cause. Ever. Plan accordingly.
Plan accordingly.

stock up on depends

I see liberal Guno marked this as funny.

Good. His karma is en route.

Guno you still an angry lonely white Southern male living in Walterboro?

Glad to see that Bucs thinks shooting someone in the back is objectionable....when its a cop.

Ok. Be very afraid of Democrats, I agree. But nothing you linked or said would indicate this was a BLM terrorist killing. Another pissed off black guy, more like.

Ok. Be very afraid of Democrats, I agree. But nothing you linked or said would indicate this was a BLM terrorist killing. Another pissed off black guy, more like.

Well....they have the suspects description and a suspect in custody. But no mention of the suspects description from the media. So we KNOW what that means.

Sorry....but if angry Trump rhetoric is to blame for protesters being shoved.....then angry Democrat/#BLM rhetoric is to blame for cops being shot. Fair is fair.

Glad to see that Bucs thinks shooting someone in the back is objectionable....when its a cop.

When it's illegal yes.

Good to see your tribe is now ready to seek out "payback". Holy shit do you idiots have a bad surprise coming as you go on that journey.

When it's illegal yes.

Good to see your tribe is now ready to seek out "payback". Holy shit do you idiots have a bad surprise coming as you go on that journey.

When you say "illegal" you just mean when the bullet doesnt come from a cops gun. Hey people dont like being gunned down in the streets and sometimes mentally ill people do things about it.

Like that Dont tread on me Couple who shot two cops...but they werent black so it didnt register high on your outrage scale

. If the cop had the time to kill his attacker you folks would be up in arms about it.

Hillary was out yesterday sowing the seeds of hatred, claiming white kids get away with things blacks do not. I personally think that woman is guilty of egging on blacks to commit crimes, and that should be actionable in criminal court. It's being an assessory before the fact.....a felony. Words should have consequences. Bartenders can be prosecuted. Gun sellers can be prosecuted. Why not politicians for inflammatory rhetoric.

Some dumb-asses are suing Trump because he kicked them out of one of his events when they got violent. I say sue Hillary’s pantsuit off for instigating unrest.

Texas Deputy Constable Wounded in Ambush | Officer.com

Thank God.....the deputy is going to survive according to officials in Houston. They say his vest likely saved his life. 25 years ago his name would be on the Washington DC Fallen Officers wall. Now....he'll be home watching the Cowboys miss the playoffs again this fall!

When it's illegal yes.

When you say "illegal" you just mean when the bullet doesnt come from a cops gun. Hey people dont like being gunned down in the streets and sometimes mentally ill people do things about it.

Like that Dont tread on me Couple who shot two cops...but they werent black so it didnt register high on your outrage scale

You should do a search history. I was among the first and most outraged to post on that Vegas ambush.

If thugs don't like being gunned down by police......they should A) stop committing violent crime and B) stop aiming weapons at cops or trying to disarm the responding officers.

Things will turn around when the cops get a bellyful. It will not be pretty but I will have zero sympathy. BLM brought it on themselves. People won't take shit forever.

When it's illegal yes.

You should do a search history. I was among the first and most outraged to post on that Vegas ambush.

But...You forgot to blame their....What is the word you used?

Good to see your tribe is now ready to seek out "payback".

Ah yes, Tribe. Thats the word...again since they werent black didnt hit the high notes for you

Well....they have the suspects description and a suspect in custody. But no mention of the suspects description from the media. So we KNOW what that means.

Sorry....but if angry Trump rhetoric is to blame for protesters being shoved.....then angry Democrat/#BLM rhetoric is to blame for cops being shot. Fair is fair.
Are shoving and shooting really comparing apples and apples? Fair is probably waiting to find out who did it and why. Your article said they were talking to a "person of interest," not a "suspect."

Things will turn around when the cops get a bellyful. It will not be pretty but I will have zero sympathy. BLM brought it on themselves. People won't take shit forever.

Cops have been abusing the black community way before BLM or sagging pants or whatever is the new thing you use to excuse the last 60 years

It's not gonna be the cops. The cops across America have begun backing away. Urban chaos will result. 1980s style inner city violence. Gotham City baby!!! Then....gangs will begin creeping into suburbs and pulling off crimes that infuriate the public.

It's gonna be citizens taking action on their own. The media and the Democrats have ensured that any proactive steps by police will be demonized and they will try to ruin the officers lives/careers.

Sorry. That's just the truth. See other nations like Brazil and Mexico or the Congo and Kenya??? Where cops are there...but not really in charge? In those nations they have to use the military to police because the police long ago lost control and the military...just by its nature....can protect its human element more because they can classify identity and move troops to other cities easily after an incident.

We'll be there in 25 years or so.

None of this ever would have occurred if it wasn't for Beyoncé's Super Bowl halftime show. :mad:

Cops have been abusing the black community way before BLM or sagging pants or whatever is the new thing you use to excuse the last 60 years

You're brainwashed.

Cops have flooded the black community with patrols because that's where most violent crime comes from.

Sorry. It's true. Yall want the cops to go away?? Start having a crime rate that's lower than the white and Asian neighborhood. Then cops will go there.

Forum List

Back