Another High School Football players suffers cardiac arrest. Another ISOLATED INCIDENT,

Democrats are preparing to release another pandemic complete with a new line of poison jabs.

Democrats will start covidX in September and hope to have full lockdowns by December.

No, now that steroids have been potentially implicated, one must further focus on the toxic mRNA spike protein of the "vaccine" and possible steroid influence on this mRNA.

Democrats are preparing to release another pandemic complete with a new line of poison jabs.

Democrats will start covidX in September and hope to have full lockdowns by December.
Gates and The Elf are already warning the prisoners about this coming scam and we see more masks now being donned.

I am certainly not contending this never happened prior to 2021.

My contention is it is much more frequent. The data certainly supports my view.

Is your anecdote supposed to dispell any evidence that this is happening more frequently in the past 2 years?
I am sure you will tell us what the autopsy report says! Oh wait! He didn't die!

BTW, you misspelled "dispel".

It is lovely watching the Deniers wriggle and whine .Read and marvel at the absolute garbage they scribble to avoid blaming the Killer Shots. Shows how dangerous the chronically Cognitively Rigid ones are .

I coached high school football for 12 years and I always wondered why we don't have practices at night. The games are at night thus making them more realistic and of course, it is cooler.

Arizona Western (Yuma) and Dixie (St. George, Utah) had incredible two a day practices in August.
I coached high school football for 12 years and I always wondered why we don't have practices at night. The games are at night thus making them more realistic and of course, it is cooler.
(

In Florida, it never gets cool at "night". The school where I taught held football practice at 5 AM. In Florida, the sun doesn't even go down until after 9pm part of the year.

Forum List

Back